Two Americans freed from NK. Thanks, Obama!

LOl, so when did he go to North Korea?

It took what? two years to get one of our service members out of a Mexican jail. and then a Mexican judge had him released

Do you thank Obama for allowing you to wake up every morning?

damn how pathetic

It took what? two years to get one of our service members out of a Mexican jail. and then a Mexican judge had him released

damn how pathetic

You surprise me Steph. I thought your reading comprehension was better than the Villian Vigil person.....

So you think Dennis Rodman sent Clapper to North Korea? You really are ignorant, like everyone has been saying...WOW

So what, were these 2 prisoners muslims, or Obola victims? If not, he had diddly DICK to do with the release, and as we all plainly see, Rodman was the one who asked for their release... you got NOTHING ...again!

You are probably too slow to understand, but your masters at FOX News know what went down.

North Korea releases two Americans after visit from Obama envoy FOX31 Denver

PYONGYANG, North Korea — Kenneth Bae and Matthew Todd Miller have been allowed to leave North Korea “and are on their way home,” the U.S. government announced Saturday, leaving no more Americans detained in the reclusive East Asian nation.

The pair were released after a rare, last-second trip by a top American official — U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper — to Pyongyang as an envoy of President Barack Obama, a senior State Department official said.

Clapper delivered a letter from Obama, addressed to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, describing Clapper as “his personal envoy” to bring the Americans home, a senior administration official said on Saturday.

You might trying comprehending what you read. It could open up a whole new world for you......Naw....probably not....:banana:

Coincidence! Even the :ahole-1:'s in the obomanations regime catch a lucky timing incident...A first in 6 years!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

So you think Dennis Rodman sent Clapper to North Korea? You really are ignorant, like everyone has been saying...WOW

So what, were these 2 prisoners muslims, or Obola victims? If not, he had diddly DICK to do with the release, and as we all plainly see, Rodman was the one who asked for their release... you got NOTHING ...again!

You are probably too slow to understand, but your masters at FOX News know what went down.

PYONGYANG, North Korea — Kenneth Bae and Matthew Todd Miller have been allowed to leave North Korea “and are on their way home,” the U.S. government announced Saturday, leaving no more Americans detained in the reclusive East Asian nation.

The pair were released after a rare, last-second trip by a top American official — U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper — to Pyongyang as an envoy of President Barack Obama, a senior State Department official said.

Clapper delivered a letter from Obama, addressed to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, describing Clapper as “his personal envoy” to bring the Americans home, a senior administration official said on Saturday.

You might trying comprehending what you read. It could open up a whole new world for you......Naw....probably not....:banana:

Coincidence! Even the :ahole-1:'s in the obomanations regime catch a lucky timing incident...A first in 6 years!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

AHHHH! Finally an admission you are wrong. Thanks

AHHHH! Finally an admission you are wrong. Thanks

About a coincidence! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

damn how pathetic

You surprise me Steph. I thought your reading comprehension was better than the Villian Vigil person.....

You've really shown yourself to a SUBJECT/tool/sheep/cult member of Obama and the Democrat party. You don't feel foolish? going around thanking some man who happens to be President for every little thing?

damn how pathetic

You've really shown yourself to a SUBJECT/tool/sheep/cult member of Obama and the Democrat party. You don't feel foolish? going around thanking some man who happens to be President for every little thing?
damn Jim are you a grown man? have you any pride left since this man became President?
You don't seem to

damn how pathetic

I don't thank him for everything. For instance, he had nothing to do with the fracking and the low gas prices as some have asserted on this board. But in this case, he did write a letter to NK. He did send Clapper to retrieve the prisoners. You partisan Hacks cannot even admit that. As usual, you allow your party politics to outweigh your logic. Your Party over Country attitude will soon come back to haunt you. Count on it.....

damn how pathetic

damn Jim are you a grown man? have you any pride left since this man became President?
You don't seem to

2h4w6fp.jpg

Just totally useless to try and carry on an intelligent conversation with you....

damn how pathetic

I don't thank him for everything. For instance, he had nothing to do with the fracking and the low gas prices as some have asserted on this board. But in this case, he did write a letter to NK. He did send Clapper to retrieve the prisoners. You partisan Hacks cannot even admit that. As usual, you allow your party politics to outweigh your logic. Your Party over Country attitude will soon come back to haunt you. Count on it.....

My apologies dear. You didn't start the thread. I thought you did.

Ok, so say Obama did get them released. What are we suppose to do now for him DOING HIS FRIKKEN JOB? . have orgasms over it?

Gooddamngrief you obots are pathetic

Last edited:
Is the right's hate for Obama so great that they can't be happy when Americans are returned from horrible prisons abroad?

I guess so.

Party first. America never.

Truman123

Start a thread about Pootin though and they'll line up to kiss his ring.

Its not just President Obama they hate.

Its the entire country - except for other knee jerk RWs, of course.

remember they're the same people who were devastated when 44 got OBL. Here's Rozman or Vigilante, or uncensored2008 or katzndogz or steve_mcgarret or ernie S. or bripat or foxfyre or 007/Pole smoker...:

brittv.jpg

Forum List

Back