Two arrested for Capitol attack boast on.video they had crashed the White House

Nobody said the MAGA GOPQ crowd was smart....their King was in the WH....did they understand that?

Here they not only bragged about their felonies but broadcast them while doing it:

LOL Kinda funny all those "felonies" are trespassing charges.

Nobody said the MAGA GOPQ crowd was smart....their King was in the WH....did they understand that?

Here they not only bragged about their felonies but broadcast them while doing it:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course I do. But you sure don't.

Here is plain Speak. Democrats SUCK.

Yup, Mosques would be shut down and there would be concentration camps for Muslims already in place. The republicans in Congress would be preparing bills to deport Muslims in mass. If the Capitol mob was BLM...well...they would be dead.

I'm sure you and your racist brethren are having fun here.
Good job!!!

IIRC Cuomo shut down the mosques in New York - so stuff it!
These two are probably some of the smartest of the MAGA GOPQ mob. That is...well....pitiful.

Like I said...the smartest of the MAGA GOPQ group....pitiful...

But Democrats did not attack and plunder the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. The Fat Man's mob did.

But Democrats did not attack and plunder the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. The Fat Man's mob did.
Prove it. I say it was Antifa. Anyone can put on a red hat.

The FBI says you are a Liar. But you are a MAGA GOPQ nut...so that comes with the title.

Remember, the other racists named Johnson said he would have been worried if it had been ANTIFA or BLM. He wasn't worried. How do you people sleep at night with the outrageous lies that you tell?

Last edited:
..nothing to compared to RACIST/etc BLM
This is another one of those "Because I'm white and I say so!" posts.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I see examples of White Privilege nearly every day. No greater example of it can be seen than the tepid response to the Fat Man's mob as they stormed the Capitol.

Had they been black or God Forbid Muslim...their blood would have been flowing down the Capitol steps.

Had they been muslim, trump supporters would be calling for muslims around the country to be rounded up and placed into camps, but because they were fellow trump supporters they were simply excercising their "constitutional" right to storm the capital, in an act of insurrection and sedition.
that's just total bullshit

......BLM destroyed/attacked/looted/etc INNOCENT people and businesses
....by it's OWN title, it's RACIST
We should really crack down on the blacks you know.....

They've always had it too easy in this country.....
.....OF COURSE you LOVE criminals ...you people LOVE criminals --for some reason

I see examples of White Privilege nearly every day. No greater example of it can be seen than the tepid response to the Fat Man's mob as they stormed the Capitol.

Had they been black or God Forbid Muslim...their blood would have been flowing down the Capitol steps.

Had they been muslim, trump supporters would be calling for muslims around the country to be rounded up and placed into camps, but because they were fellow trump supporters they were simply excercising their "constitutional" right to storm the capital, in an act of insurrection and sedition.
Yup, Mosques would be shut down and there would be concentration camps for Muslims already in place. The republicans in Congress would be preparing bills to deport Muslims in mass. If the Capitol mob was BLM...well...they would be dead.
....that's just your normal babble crap ..BLM has gotten away with all kinds of destruction/looting/etc since 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..blacks get away with being racist
..and they are over represented in great jobs
THEY are the racist criminals

The FBI says you are a Liar. But you are a MAGA GOPQ nut...so that comes with the title.

Remember, the other racists named Johnson said he would have been worried if it had been ANTIFA or BLM. He wasn't worried. How do you people sleep at night with the outrageous lies that you tell?
Ya know what ,RED? I feel PROUD when a filthy Red calls me a Racist. I wear the term proudly since it is a filthy Commie calling me that. And the FBI are Gestapo. They have ALWAYS been in Bed with the LBJ wing of the Democrat Party.

Ya know what ,RED? I feel PROUD when a filthy Red calls me a Racist. I wear the term proudly since it is a filthy Commie calling me that. And the FBI are Gestapo. They have ALWAYS been in Bed with the LBJ wing of the Democrat Party.
You speak the words of a QAnon Worshipper.

You speak the words of a QAnon Worshipper.
I don't even know what Q-Anon is. But if they exterminate Reds , I am all for it. Now ,if ya mean "Proud Boys" ,they kick the shit out of Antifa punks. I donated to the Cause.

Forum List

Back