🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

two bomb blasts rock St Petersburg, Russia...10 folks dead...& Putin was reportedly in St Petersburg

this was probably done by ISIS to exact revenge because Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria...Trump must help Russia destroy ISIS!

Explosion on the metro in St Petersburg | Daily Mail Online

Putin is supposed to be meeting Belarusian counterpart Lukashenko in St Petersburg today.

Probably done because this is what Russia did.

grozny14_zpsdd8fcec0.jpg

The obama democrats will use any attempt to fight isis as being in bed with Putin or Trump is a Russian puppet. This whole Russia as at war with us meme can be traced to obama's protection of muslim terrorists.

this was probably done by ISIS to exact revenge because Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria...Trump must help Russia destroy ISIS!

Explosion on the metro in St Petersburg | Daily Mail Online

Putin is supposed to be meeting Belarusian counterpart Lukashenko in St Petersburg today.

Probably done because this is what Russia did.

grozny14_zpsdd8fcec0.jpg
Wars are like omlettes, you can't have one without breaking something.

I've heard that you can get the stuff out of the egg without breaking it, but wars, they break and they keep breaking, then the powerful countries play like they're the victims and their people will believe it the whole time.

Nobody claiming 'credit' yet? Watch how the Russians deal with vermin gangs who blow up civilians when one of the scum steps up and claims this attack. We can bet they won't be anxious to do it again, unlike with our Hillary and Obama vermin being easily bribed to look the other way.

I'll throw in some Ukrainian fronts as possible suspects as well.

I hope Putin keeps that promise. If he does, there'll never be another Muslim terrorist act!

14697406071121469744727.jpg

Last edited:
Oh once they find out who did it Putin will be going after them and he won't give a shit how many he kills.

These morons aren't to smart.

Indeed. There is a reason Russia goes so long between attacks like these, they're years apart, while Europe can't seem to go two weeks without one either being shut down or succeeding.

Oh once they find out who did it Putin will be going after them and he won't give a shit how many he kills.

Indeed. There is a reason Russia goes so long between attacks like these, they're years apart, while Europe can't seem to go two weeks without one either being shut down or succeeding.
The reason is, Russia carpet bombs the shit out of them, until they realize the price they pay will be exponentially higher for the terrorists. These animals only understand one language.

The reason is, Russia carpet bombs the shit out of them, until they realize the price they pay will be exponentially higher for the terrorists. These animals only understand one language.

Indeed, and also gas attacks, if the blurb I heard on the news a while ago turns out to be factual.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and the people of Russia. :(

Forum List

Back