two days left ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
soooo,

Some of the changes unveiled Monday were made to placate conservatives, such as accelerating the expiration of the ACA's taxes and further restricting the federal Medicaid program. But a major push was made to win moderate votes, including a maneuver that House leaders said would allow the Senate to beef up tax credits for older Americans who could see major increases in premiums under the GOP plan.

let taxes sunset, increase tax credits .. thats supposed to balance the big plan...

news falsh !!

all of you old farts who whined needlessly about the cost of your Obamacare premium being TOO EXPENSIVE, are dry screwed, Karma FYITA , NO KY !

Have a nice day.

what major increases you ask?

well, try this one ....

A Congressional Budget Office analysis last week said a 64-year-old with income of $26,500 would pay $1,700 out of pocket for insurance under the Affordable Care Act, ..

compared with $14,600 under the GOP plan.

It estimated that 24 million people of all ages would lose coverage over 10 years.

Kudos to the whining mindless dolts, you'll never worry again about rising costs of your premium ... YOU WONT HAVE ONE TO BITCH ABOUT!

MacArthur said he was assured that the bill would do more for older and disabled Americans covered under Medicaid and that an additional $85 billion in aid would be directed to those between ages 50 and 65. “That’s a $150 billion change in this bill to help the poor and those who are up in years,” he said

not only will you lose your health insurance, you'll get to PAY $150 billion bucks on the side ... SWEEEEEEEEET !

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan.........
^ all lying garbage.
Those of us that DID like our plans saw premiums soar and coverage decrease. Deductibles through the roof. There was NOTHING affordable about Obamacare.
And thanks for finally admitting that Obamacare was another TAX Obama put on the citizens of this country. Goodbye Obama, take your aca with you.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan.........
^ all lying garbage.
Those of us that DID like our plans saw premiums soar and coverage decrease. Deductibles through the roof. There was NOTHING affordable about Obamacare.
And thanks for finally admitting that Obamacare was another TAX Obama put on the citizens of this country. Goodbye Obama, take your aca with you.

I kept my exact plan, and Doctor because I had a plan that exceeded ACA requirements. People with shitty plans, not so much.

take you for instance

My plan went from $600.00 to $800.00 to 1,200. a month. I have been to the hospital once in 40 years for something in my eye. My $500.00 deduct went to $5,000. It is much more advantageous for me to put the 1,200.00 in my savings account every month in case I get something in my eye again. ACA was a giant tax. Good riddance Obama, take your lousy plan with you.

My plan went from $600.00 to $800.00 to 1,200. a month. I have been to the hospital once in 40 years for something in my eye. My $500.00 deduct went to $5,000. It is much more advantageous for me to put the 1,200.00 in my savings account every month in case I get something in my eye again. ACA was a giant tax. Good riddance Obama, take your lousy plan with you.

DUH, better coverage costs more.

According to the report, Congressional Budget Office projections from 2009 suggested average 2017 premiums of $5,538; HHS is projecting average premiums of $5,586. Indeed, premiums in many states are still below the cost of employer coverage.
Second, premium increases vary sharply from state to state. While in seven states premiums are increasing more than 50%, in 10 states premium increases are 7% or less. Meanwhile, some of the states with the largest premium increases had the lowest premiums to begin with. And there is something states can do to lower their premium increases -- all of the states with increases at 7% or below have expanded Medicaid, while four of the states with the highest premium increases have not yet done so.

DUH, coverage was great at $600.00. There was nothing "better" added to my coverage. What they covered remained the same. What they did was gouge. Everybody. Bye bye healthcare tax. Bye bye Obama.

look on the bright side ... your premiums will increase again, AND you get to pay higher taxes to cover the additional $150 billion dollars GOP'rs want to give away.

WIN, WIN !

If you Dems would get the hell out of my healthcare, my premiums would return to normal, or even become competitive if insurance companies had to vie for my business. < Win Win for all of us.

you Dems are the legislators trying to stop Republicans from driving up the cost of your healthcare !

damn partisan hack RussianWingers are hammer dumb.

I say scrap it all! Just make sure the elderly and disabled can still be taken care of mostly. Sure there will be some horror stories. However, Obamacare took an already
bad situation that was 20 years+ in the making and managed to make it double-bad or worse within 2 years!

Yes, scores of government workers and insurance company workers will be out of jobs.

Need to get the government and government collusion with insurance companies out from in between doctor and patient.

Scrap the whole thing and allow insurance to be sold nationwide and anyone caught lobbying (bribing) a comptroller

faces jail time and a huge fine.

Let the insurance companies and big hospitals figure out how many administrators they actually need and whatnot.

If you Dems would get the hell out of my healthcare, my premiums would return to normal, or even become competitive if insurance companies had to vie for my business. < Win Win for all of us.

you Dems are the legislators trying to stop Republicans from driving up the cost of your healthcare !

damn partisan hack RussianWingers are hammer dumb.

Bullshit. Where were you Dems when Obamacare insurance went through the roof? Sort of selective indignation don't you think? I don't remember them refusing to pass the Obamaheathtax or bitching about out of control premiums and deductibles.
Shut up and sit down. You had your chance to whine about the cost of insurance for years. Now we have to fix everything you screwed up.

I say scrap it all! Just make sure the elderly and disabled can still be taken care of mostly. Sure there will be some horror stories. However, Obamacare took an already
bad situation that was 20 years+ in the making and managed to make it double-bad or worse within 2 years!

Yes, scores of government workers and insurance company workers will be out of jobs.

Need to get the government and government collusion with insurance companies out from in between doctor and patient.

Scrap the whole thing and allow insurance to be sold nationwide and anyone caught lobbying (bribing) a comptroller

Let the insurance companies and big hospitals figure out how many administrators they actually need and whatnot.

you dont care if people lose jobs, lose their insurance, premium prices increase from $1700 to $14,600 just as long as Republicans are responsible ...

in a word ..

BRILLIANT !

you dont care if people lose jobs, lose their insurance, premium prices increase from $1700 to $14,600 just as long as Republicans are responsible ...

in a word ..

BRILLIANT !

Doing what I suggest would make insurance premiums drop like a rock, healthcare prices, too.

It would be a buyer's market, as it should be.

what major increases you ask?

well, try this one ....

A Congressional Budget Office analysis last week said a 64-year-old with income of $26,500 would pay $1,700 out of pocket for insurance under the Affordable Care Act, ..

compared with $14,600 under the GOP plan.

It estimated that 24 million people of all ages would lose coverage over 10 years.

Kudos to the whining mindless dolts, you'll never worry again about rising costs of your premium ... YOU WONT HAVE ONE TO BITCH ABOUT!

The CBO got it wrong with Obamacare so why is it that you think they will get it right with Ryancare?

Do you really trust the bureaucrats with the CBO to get anything right? If you do then you are a fool.

One thing about Obmacare. It is so fucked up health care in the US that anything would be better.

in a word ..

BRILLIANT !

Doing what I suggest would make insurance premiums drop like a rock, healthcare prices, too.

exactly what you said you wanted was taking place BRFORE ACA went into effect, and premium prices were skyrocketing on a yearly basis, so you're dead wrong.

slide18.png

in a word ..

BRILLIANT !

exactly what you said you wanted was taking place BRFORE ACA went into effect, and premium prices were skyrocketing on a yearly basis, so you're dead wrong.

slide18.png

Wrong!

Insurance lobbyists have been bribing state comptrollers to allow them to increase premiums every year for 20+ years running.

Arrest and fine the bribers and bribetakers, and make insurance companies compete nationwide in open and fair markets with no government collusion, just anti-monopoly laws.

Imagine if your sweet little graphic had Obamacare in it. That's when it got double-crazy.

Forum List

Back