Two german children got raped by syrian refugees in Weil am Rhein

What's the problem? The girls got culturally enriched, whether they wanted it or not. Besides, they needed to check their privilege.

Stupid bitches. I'm past sympathy for these morons.

ah-hitler-miss-me-yet.jpg

The thread title is misleading. No surprise, that.
You. Are.
Syrians held on rape charges in Germany

They know the accused are refugees here. Maybe they did or did not commit said crime, but there's no denying they are refugees from Syria here.

Why would anyone rate this funny? Not only this one, but your other posting also....WTF?!

The payback to all these male desert savage bitches is going to be brutal.
Of course it is. The world will shake when whitey remembers he is strong. We are no easily roused but when we are...

but fuck these stupid bitches. They went to their house. I bet they are bulldykes. Haha, serves them right.

I think the payback should be directdd at them instead of the desert *******.

Sound like Europe is reaping what it has sown.

No one put a gun to their heads to let all these Muslim refugees in.

All Western countries should follow Japans lead. Don't let any Muslims in. End of problem.

as always a non credible source

We have four Syrians, aged between 14 and 21, now arrested for the gang rape of these girls in Weil am Rhein.

So you see, savages, even the 14 year-old boys are savages....zero tolerance with them....the obligation is to protect the citizens, NOT to baby this filth.

All Western countries should follow Japans lead. Don't let any Muslims in. End of problem.

Please, the people of Europa, we were NOT asked if WE wanted this crowd into OUR Continent....Traitor Merkel forced this on us by allowing the Muslim hordes in.

So Europa not reaping what it's sown. Do NOT blame the people of Europa for this.

Only the Traitors, which include the Leftists, the Communists, the Greens and the Activists wanted this, which is why they're Traitors to OUR Continent.

Please, the people of Europa, we were NOT asked if WE wanted this crowd into OUR Continent....Traitor Merkel forced this on us by allowing the Muslim hordes in.

So Europa not reaping what it's sown. Do NOT blame the people of Europa for this.

Only the Traitors, which include the Leftists, the Communists, the Greens and the Activists wanted this, which is why they're Traitors to OUR Continent.

I was speaking about your Governments. I'm sure none of you taxpayers want these people. You will be supporting them for years just as we will in America.

Japan has the right idea. Don't let any of them in. If they die. Tough fucking shit.

Forum List

Back