Two german children got raped by syrian refugees in Weil am Rhein

Syrians held on rape charges in Germany

They know the accused are refugees here. Maybe they did or did not commit said crime, but there's no denying they are refugees from Syria here.

Why would anyone rate this funny? Not only this one, but your other posting also....WTF?!

The payback to all these male desert savage bitches is going to be brutal.

Like rape never occurred in Germany before...

And besides, Christian Crusaders raped and pillaged centuries ago.

as always a non credible source

Lol !!! Another lib in denial over the Cologne New Years Eve attacks !!
You people are beyond despicable !

I wish someone could explain the mentality of this type, I mean, what are they all about, those who enable it and then deny the Muslim savages commit these disgusting acts?

Why is it when a Christian rapes it's ignored but when a Muslim rapes he's a "muslim savage" and we need to resort to Nazi rhetoric?

There is no difference between rapists.

They know the accused are refugees here. Maybe they did or did not commit said crime, but there's no denying they are refugees from Syria here.

Why would anyone rate this funny? Not only this one, but your other posting also....WTF?!

And besides, Christian Crusaders raped and pillaged centuries ago.

We don't need to go far back to find incidents of Christian rapists. Try this mornings news.

I wish someone could explain the mentality of this type, I mean, what are they all about, those who enable it and then deny the Muslim savages commit these disgusting acts?

Why is it when a Christian rapes it's ignored but when a Muslim rapes he's a "muslim savage" and we need to resort to Nazi rhetoric?

Why is it then that the German people have been so shocked over the attacks in Cologne ?
Any one with any common sense can see it's because they are not accustomed to living among animals that conduct this kind of behavior in mass.
Face it, these male Muslim refugees act this way because to them women are nothing more than property that is subject to be treated as they choose.
You are a colossal dumbshit for always rushing in to defend these 6th century neanderthals.

Why is it then that the German people have been so shocked over the attacks in Cologne ?
Any one with any common sense can see it's because they are not accustomed to living among animals that conduct this kind of behavior in mass.
Face it, these male Muslim refugees act this way because to them women are nothing more than property that is subject to be treated as they choose.
You are a colossal dumbshit for always rushing in to defend these 6th century neanderthals.

Thank you.

You know, I'm not understanding whether you're doing the apologist thing. I want to think that you're not, but I'm not completely sure about this.

This is the behaviour of savages, such "people" should not be in civilised nations and Continents....where they come from their behaviour is often normal, the womens are nothing but meat to them, to be raped and not respected with any rights whatsoever.

What is remotely "Nazi" about these comments? Unless someone almost condones or apologises for savage behaviour, then they're a "Nazi"?

This is the behaviour of savages, such "people" should not be in civilised nations and Continents....where they come from their behaviour is often normal, the womens are nothing but meat to them, to be raped and not respected with any rights whatsoever.

What is remotely "Nazi" about these comments? Unless someone almost condones or apologises for savage behaviour, then they're a "Nazi"?
so it's different when a group of rich white kids or your local high school footballs team gang rape teen girls ?
every time that happens "someone" is always there to apologize, rationalize and condone their behavior.
what's Nazi about it is the us vs them mindset .

so it's different when a group of rich white kids or your local high school footballs team gang rape teen girls ?
every time that happens "someone" is always there to apologize, rationalize and condone their behavior.

This does not happen in Germany and Austria or Switzerland. Our men are brought up to respect the women. A woman in our nations can have a male friend and have coffee with them or something and he doesn't expect her to sleep with him, a male and a female can be platonic friends with mutual respect.

If a woman goes to a bar or a club, she doesn't expect to get sexually molested or raped.

There must be isolated situations, however, there are a minority and rare.

What happened on New Years Eve for example, has deeply shocked our peoples, because we're not used to such happenings in our cities.

If anyone even knows just one thing about Germanics, it's that we're polite, respect the law and higher authority and that we have the obsession with order and discipline, both within ourselves and within our society.

The lengths libturds will go to in support of these heathens is utterly reprehensible. They are like enablers.

The lengths libturds will go to in support of these heathens is utterly reprehensible. They are like enablers.

Sounds like you are just fine with non-Muslim rapists. Amazing.

Hint: Muslims didn't invent rape.

Of course it is.

These two rapes were the only rapes that occurred in the last 100 years.

That is why it is so shocking.

This does not happen in Germany and Austria or Switzerland. Our men are brought up to respect the women. A woman in our nations can have a male friend and have coffee with them or something and he doesn't expect her to sleep with him, a male and a female can be platonic friends with mutual respect.

That can happen in many countries. But, your men still commit rapes.

If a woman goes to a bar or a club, she doesn't expect to get sexually molested or raped.

There must be isolated situations, however, there are a minority and rare.

Really?

What happened on New Years Eve for example, has deeply shocked our peoples, because we're not used to such happenings in our cities.

If anyone even knows just one thing about Germanics, it's that we're polite, respect the law and higher authority and that we have the obsession with order and discipline, both within ourselves and within our society.

:dunno:

Report: refugees have not increased crime rate in Germany | News | DW.COM | 13.11.2015

The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) announced that crimes committed by refugees stood at the same level as those committed by native Germans. These findings are the result of an initial evaluation conducted by the BKA in cooperation with all federal states and commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior...

Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said that based on the numbers presently available, he would forecast refugees to be as prone to committing crimes as native Germans are. He explained that he had ordered the report in early October in order to provide proof to "dispel rumors about an increase in criminal acts in Germany."

...The study concluded that the majority of crimes committed by refugees (67 percent) consisted of theft, robbery and fraud. Sex crimes made for less than 1 percent of all crimes committed by refugees, while homicide registered the smallest fraction at 0,1 percent. Refugees from Iraq and Syria as well as from the Balkans were also more likely to commit crimes than from other countries of origin.....

"Each criminal act is one too many regardless of who commits it," de Maizière said. "The tendencies shown in this evaluation demonstrate that there is no disproportional increase in crime because of the presence of asylum seekers and refugees."

The study did not examine or juxtapose crimes committed against refugees, which have been on the rise since the onset of the refugee influx in the summer of 2015.

Forum List

Back