Two GOP Senators Block 9-11 First Responders Bill

Two senators should not be able to stop a bill. These obstructionist tactics are ridiculous. If you object VOTE NO and get over it.

A bill that has over 70 sponsors in the Senate is being blocked by just 2 senators. They being rand paul and mike lee.

It's interesting that there's very little or no debate about tax cuts and increased spending for the military but when it comes to the people who saved lives without any concern to their own on 9-11, that has to be debated according to rand paul. The subject has been debated many times.

Like Jon Stewart said, do your jobs. The first responders did theirs.

Two Republican senators emerge as opponents to 9/11 victims bill

So where is the state of New York and the police and firemans unions? I don't live in new your, 9/11 really had no impact on me or anyone who doesn't live in New York so why should I be on the hook when these people have a state and a union to take care of them? Isn't that why they pay dues?

Two wars, more than a trillion dollars spent on those wars and region of the world twice as fucked up as before...

And?

Two senators should not be able to stop a bill. These obstructionist tactics are ridiculous. If you object VOTE NO and get over it.

They objected to a non-vote, it's called unanimous consent. Simple, the consent wasn't unanimous. They want a vote.

This sounds like a setup to me? Why not hold an ordinary roll call vote? The bill could easily pass with a roll call vote but some democrats might be on record as opposed to it. Instead democrats pull a fast one and the media cooperates and what do you know, republicans turn out to be the bad guys

Why should the feds be funding this? Are the States too good to use their workers compensation monies? Everything is not a federal problem.

Because the federal government lied to them.

The bush boy had his EPA lie and tell then that the air at ground zero was fine and not toxic.

It was later proven to be a huge lie.

When the federal government lies and people die, the federal government is responsible for what they have caused.

A bill that has over 70 sponsors in the Senate is being blocked by just 2 senators. They being rand paul and mike lee.

It's interesting that there's very little or no debate about tax cuts and increased spending for the military but when it comes to the people who saved lives without any concern to their own on 9-11, that has to be debated according to rand paul. The subject has been debated many times.

Like Jon Stewart said, do your jobs. The first responders did theirs.

Two Republican senators emerge as opponents to 9/11 victims bill
Remember what the corrupt Democrat Politicians always say 'never let a tragedy go to waste'
Just because the title says '9-11 First Responders Bill' doesn't mean that the dirty Democrats are not still trying to exploit the situation and load it up with pork barrel spending. The Dems are notorious liars and thieves.

Two wars, more than a trillion dollars spent on those wars and region of the world twice as fucked up as before

all 100% supported by

Chuck Schumer
Dianne Feinstein
Henry Waxman
the ADL
Madeleine Albright
Rahm Emanuel

In 1998, the Dems and GOP agreed to a pact = fuck the US, use the US for the benefit of Israel and Zionist Jews

Maybe one day we will wake up and start voting out Zionists from office...

Yep, as I said each and every day...there is no fundamental difference between the two parties.

Remember how the corrupt Democrats exploited the Hurricane Sandy Bill by loading it up the with $billions$ in pork. Liberals are greedy.

Why should the feds be funding this? Are the States too good to use their workers compensation monies? Everything is not a federal problem.

Because the federal government lied to them.

The bush boy had his EPA lie and tell then that the air at ground zero was fine and not toxic.

It was later proven to be a huge lie.

When the federal government lies and people die, the federal government is responsible for what they have caused.

Are you claiming NYC and State air quality monitors weren't used, you got a link proving that?

Does this moron not realize that the tax cut that he voted for has blown up the deficit and will help add 8 trillion more in debt?

Sen. Rand Paul Faces Outrage for Voting Against 9/11 Fund

tax cuts dont raise the deficit spending does,,and now democrats care about the debt
God I can’t believe you people still buy that shit. This really is simple logic: tax revenue pays for spending. If there is less tax payer revenue, there is MORE borrowing.

Does this moron not realize that the tax cut that he voted for has blown up the deficit and will help add 8 trillion more in debt?

tax cuts dont raise the deficit spending does,,and now democrats care about the debt
God I can’t believe you people still buy that shit. This really is simple logic: tax revenue pays for spending. If there is less tax payer revenue, there is MORE borrowing.

not if you cut spending,,,

anytime a person or company gets to keep more of their own hard earned money and the government get less is a good thing and we should all celebrate it

It's a good thing Rand didn't make it as POTUS back in 2016. I am sure he would have blocked the 9/11 Compensation Fund regardless.

not if you cut spending,,,

anytime a person or company gets to keep more of their own hard earned money and the government get less is a good thing and we should all celebrate it
Yeah no shit. Are you suggesting the 9/11 fund shouldn’t be a thing because of your selfish obsession with your taxes?

Forum List

Back