Two marines had to die b/c Obama is an idiot

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

and yet the left does the same thing all the time. no matter how absurd they find a way to blame Bush.. so they can just cry us a fucking river.

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

I disagree with you. The State Department might have thought it would be prudent to up the security on the 11th anniversary of 9-11 don'tyathink? And Since he and the State Department talk occasionally it might have been discussed.. Remember how the damn democrats belly laughed over the color coded levels of threat? Too bad it wasn't in place now..

and now it's clear to me why the other names weren't released, they were beloved marines.

so is Bush to blame for the electrocution of our troops by KBR in Iraq now?

have you changed your minds on that one?

We have a consulate in Libya. It's among Islam extremists so by definition it is a dangerous place to be. And Obama had just two marines guarding the place? They were killed trying to defend the place Rambo style. Thanks for looking out for our brave men Odumba.

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. God you are a dipshit.

Yes he is.

Maseth, 24, was not the first. At least 12 U.S. troops have been electrocuted in Iraq since the start of the war in 2003, according to military and government officials.

In fact, the Army issued a bulletin in 2004 warning that electrocution was "growing at an alarming rate." It said five soldiers died that year by electrocution, with improper grounding the likely culprit in each case.

We have a consulate in Libya. It's among Islam extremists so by definition it is a dangerous place to be. And Obama had just two marines guarding the place? They were killed trying to defend the place Rambo style. Thanks for looking out for our brave men Odumba.

I bet you support our troops? Eh? :eusa_eh:

You and people like you love the troops so much, only, when they die doing their job protecting this country. So you can turn their lives into a political talking point.

You sir, are a fucking piece of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Dumbfuck....

Obamination caused the situation in Libya with terrorists running wild on the ground and he allowed "his" people to set up 2 locations in Libya.

Why the hell is the Ambassador at the second location and only being guarded with such a small force??? He is the #1 target in Libya so anyone guarding him is a top target too.

If dumbfucks like you and Obamination are going to set up DoS locations around Libya then you better be sure nobody can breach their security.

There is a reason why Bush built a fortress in Iraq for our Embassy there, you stupid pile of shit. Bush was smart enough to not let Libya happen at one of his Embassies, even in Iraq.

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. God you are a dipshit.

Libs have been coming here with their same Dubya / same partisan hackery / same pathetic personal shots. But here's the reality. I really am outraged that four innocent people (including two marines who are stationed where they're told to be) had to die b/c of Mister Obama's blatant negligence. That's the reality and it's a sad reality.

Libs have been coming here with their same Dubya / same partisan hackery / same pathetic personal shots. But here's the reality. I really am outraged that four innocent people (including two marines who are stationed where they're told to be) had to die b/c of Mister Obama's blatant negligence. That's the reality and it's a sad reality.

No.

You are a partisan hack who loves it when troops die, so you can make talking points.

from what I'm hearing the "embassy" was just an ordinary house sitting out in the open with not even a wall around it. They were sitting ducks. Why didn't obama give them a wall?

Obamination and Clinton were the ones that wanted to rush DoS people back into Libya to "show them" we believe everything was so great there.

They are typical liberals, too stupid to see the blood and sharks in the water. They ignored the FACT that terrorists can do whatever they like in that country, thanks to Obamination's war there.

Obamination is so stupid to believe the locals would love Americans for removing Qaddafi when many locals liked him and hate us going back to the 80s. So he thought setting up "2" not 1 but "2" Embassy locations was a great idea right in the middle of a terrorist nest.

If Obamination and Clinton were going to stupid enough to have "1" Embassy in the country, then it should've had a full detail of Marines there and at FPCON Charlie or Bravo on freaking 9-11.

I agree with Gramps. Well said.

Yes the president is commander and chief, but I think blaming him for what you consider lax security is stretching the line of command a bit thin.

I think libtards are ginormus hypocrites.

No.

You are a partisan hack who loves it when troops die, so you can make talking points.

Yea__ my uncle was a marine, my two best childhood friends are marines, three of my great uncles were KIA, my grandpa was wounded in action, my other grandpa was a fighter pilot; but I love it when Marines die so I can make talking points :eusa_hand:

Look yourself in the mirror. That's what you guys do. That's why we had daily body counts with Iraq/Afghanistan but then Obama comes in and casualties triple and nothing gets reported ad nausea all of the sudden. No more pressure to leave those 'unjustified wars' either. Get over yourself brah. I made this thread cos I care. I cussed out my fellow conservative b/c I care. You on the other hand are a no good weasel.

Forum List

Back