Two More Carrier Groups Headed Toward N.Korea

So this hyped up story goes from...............story to no more hype............to why don't you go die there then.........to who has the most balls.............yawn.................

If N. Korea fucks with the Vincent Battle group they will be very sorry.

Nothing "hyped up" about any of this....you a schizophrenic by any chance?

So this hyped up story goes from...............story to no more hype............to why don't you go die there then.........to who has the most balls.............yawn.................

With three Carrier groups off the shores of Korea Lil Kim has to be shitting bricks!!

With three Carrier groups off the shores of Korea Lil Kim has to be shitting bricks!!
There is only one group there. Others long time off.

Nothing "hyped up" about any of this....you a schizophrenic by any chance?
I quoted Navy Times. There aren't 3 groups there. One is in the yards other hasn't left U.S. yet.

There is only one group there. Others long time off.

Give it a week.

Trump ain't fooling around....this time it's apt to be SHOWTIME.

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week. According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

US_Navy_050525-N-0413R-187_The_nuclear_powered_aircraft_carrier_USS_Nimitz_%28CVN_68%29_lead_ships_assigned_to_the_Nimitz_Strike_Group_and_the_Japan_Maritime_Self_Defense_Force_%28JMSDF%29_in_formation_during_a_photo-_0.jpg

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap | Zero Hedge
Republicans are so driven by fear and insecurity that they will demand military action for just about any minor threat so long as a republican president is the one doing it.

Of course, if a democratic president were to invade in the same situation, they would secretly support it but openly condemn it.

What we should really wonder about is... how many subs does the U.S. have out there armed with nukes? I read somewhere that China and Russia sent ships to the peninsula to follow the U.S. around and spy on them.

I quoted Navy Times. There aren't 3 groups there. One is in the yards other hasn't left U.S. yet.

Having trouble with the phrase "heading toward N.Korea"? The primary link is from Drudge which isn't known to traffic in unreliable sources. My threads always include encounters with leftist trash who I ignore until I have to deal with them as I did in this one. If that offends your sensibilities or desire to be the only opinion that counts, maybe you should stay clear of my OPs.

Never ever fuck with the U.S. Navy.

At least one Group will likely deploy to the Yellow Sea on the other side of Korea...the Chinese won't like that.

I think their military will like it just fine. To see another navy's combat posture up close while they are not aiming it at you is a coup for any nation.

Both the Chinese and Russians are very aware of how our Carrier Groups operate and maneuver since we've done joint-operations with both navies. They are shadowing us to appear to be involved for domestic consumption and in the Russians' case to provide NK with real-time intel. Not much we can do about it unless they come in too close and are dealt with accordingly. This isn't some cruise they will be able to harass with their stunts...we aren't in the mood to put up with any of that this time.

At least one Group will likely deploy to the Yellow Sea on the other side of Korea...the Chinese won't like that.

I think their military will like it just fine. To see another navy's combat posture up close while they are not aiming it at you is a coup for any nation.

Both the Chinese and Russians are very aware of how our Carrier Groups operate and maneuver since we've done joint-operations with both navies. They are shadowing us to appear to be involved for domestic consumption and in the Russians' case to provide NK with real-time intel. Not much we can do about it unless they come in too close and are dealt with accordingly. This isn't some cruise they will be able to harass with their stunts...we aren't in the mood to put up with any of that this time.

Yeah, we'll launch 60 missiles and miss a 10,000 foot runway..

Trump ain't fooling around....this time it's apt to be SHOWTIME.

According to a report by South Korea's primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three US aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source.

Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 Carl Vinson, which is expected to arrive off the South Korean coast on April 25, the CVN-76 Ronald Reagan - currently in home port in Yokosuka, Japan - and the CVN-68 Nimitz carrier group - currently undergoing final pre-deployment assessment, Composite Training Unit Exercise off Oregon - will enter the Sea of Japan next week. According to the senior government official. the US and South Korea are discussing joint drills, which will include the three aircraft carriers and other ships.

US_Navy_050525-N-0413R-187_The_nuclear_powered_aircraft_carrier_USS_Nimitz_%28CVN_68%29_lead_ships_assigned_to_the_Nimitz_Strike_Group_and_the_Japan_Maritime_Self_Defense_Force_%28JMSDF%29_in_formation_during_a_photo-_0.jpg

US Deploys Two More Aircraft Carriers Toward Korean Peninsula: Yonhap | Zero Hedge
You let Me know when you have confirmation from the US government that this is true. Excuse Me if I don't take a S. Korean papers word for it.

The voice of ignorance can always be counted on to be heard.

The voice of ignorance can always be counted on to be heard.

Well, we were wondering when you would show up.

What we should really wonder about is... how many subs does the U.S. have out there armed with nukes? I read somewhere that China and Russia sent ships to the peninsula to follow the U.S. around and spy on them.

Around 2/3rds of our nuclear arsenal is underwater..

Tomahawk missiles simply do not miss. You're embarrassing yourself

Forum List

Back