🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two More Dead Cops

Feel bad for the white officer and his family as he was racially pure. Jigs are jigs. You can take the monkey out of the jungle but never the jungle, out of the monkey.

Look at their simian-like nostrils.
attachment.php

The hilarious thing is once Lynch and BOBO have accomplished their ultimate goal of 'Federalizing' all the police forces in the country the FIRST thing they will do is go after the LIB pussy-boys who will then by screaming their hipster heads off about how they aren't getting special treatment in the fucking checkout lines. The LAST thing any Totalitarian government stands for is fucking queers throwing cupcakes at the Federal gov. cops.

YOU truly are trash, you know that?
^ He said, immediately after posting despicable racism.
Did you want them to be white?

All I want is for them to be punished. But hey, were you hoping they'd be black?

Color didn't matter to me, I didn't comment on the color of their skin, it's their character that I judge them on.

O
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho lost a police office in the line of duty. It was Monday or Tuesday. The suspect was arrested. You don't see anyone get upset when an officer is shot in the line of duty.
That's ridiculous. The murderers will be punished. You want to see outrage? Have the government declare the suspects above reproach and attempt to exonerate them. THEN you'll see some outrage.
Like they do Muslims....

This actually didn't happen...do you know why? The two shooters were convicted felons....so according to gun control nuts....they are banned from having guns...so this didn't happen.......

Background checks stopped this shooting...right?

Registration of guns stopped this shooting...right?

magazine limits stopped this shooting...right?

I don't like the calls for 'standing down' that have been thrown mostly from the right since at least Ferguson. Seems there was a bit of this in NY after the two policemen were assassinated. I understand the frustration, but really think the response to the attack on police is going to be more far reaching.

I think it's logical to surmise that many of the best that were considering law enforcement, be it via university or military will find themselves choosing not to go into public law enforcement. It's been happening for at least 10 years that I'm aware of. My son majored in law enforcement in university. Graduated with honors. Considered going into county or state police, decided instead to choose working in banking logistics and white collar crime. He was influenced by his uncle's advice, who finished 28 years in policing, retiring as Deputy Chief.

My brother had loved his profession, he taught part-time at Northwestern. He'd been the recruiter for his department for over 15 years, but saw that calibre of recruits was dwindling, mostly becasue the best couldn't reconcile the growing movement to reduce police discretion in arrests. Granted this particular department only hires university graduates or military with police experience, with an associate's degree. I can't imagine the problems facing less affluent municipalities and the choices they'll face.

I don't like the calls for 'standing down' that have been thrown mostly from the right since at least Ferguson. Seems there was a bit of this in NY after the two policemen were assassinated. I understand the frustration, but really think the response to the attack on police is going to be more far reaching.

I think it's logical to surmise that many of the best that were considering law enforcement, be it via university or military will find themselves choosing not to go into public law enforcement. It's been happening for at least 10 years that I'm aware of. My son majored in law enforcement in university. Graduated with honors. Considered going into county or state police, decided instead to choose working in banking logistics and white collar crime. He was influenced by his uncle's advice, who finished 28 years in policing, retiring as Deputy Chief.

My brother had loved his profession, he taught part-time at Northwestern. He'd been the recruiter for his department for over 15 years, but saw that calibre of recruits was dwindling, mostly becasue the best couldn't reconcile the growing movement to reduce police discretion in arrests. Granted this particular department only hires university graduates or military with police experience, with an associate's degree. I can't imagine the problems facing less affluent municipalities and the choices they'll face.

You will actually get what the democrats bitch about....you will have thugs in uniform replacing actual cops...since what rational human will want to go into a line of work where the politicians undermine you and feed you to the very people you have to arrest........

This actually didn't happen...do you know why? The two shooters were convicted felons....so according to gun control nuts....they are banned from having guns...so this didn't happen.......

He could have got his gun from a straw purchaser, you know, the kind of person the gun/criminal lobby supports.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...nia-cities-over-gun-laws/stories/201501140192

You will actually get what the democrats bitch about....you will have thugs in uniform replacing actual cops...since what rational human will want to go into a line of work where the politicians undermine you and feed you to the very people you have to arrest........

I fear you will be correct. It reminds me of when Mayor Daley Sr. decided to provide black teachers in black schools in huge numbers, back in late 60's. Even then it was recognized there were too few qualified, experienced teachers for the huge influx. CPS were never good, but literally filling schools with newly graduated teachers, many of whom had very poor backgrounds themselves was a recipe for disaster.

There are many parallels between new police and new teachers. Salaries being only one. Both have their first challenge in behavior management-both of their charges and of themselves. This is something learned over time, hopefully with some mentoring by one with successful experience. In order to be effective one needs to deal with respect and authority of those one is serving.

He could have got his gun from a straw purchaser, you know, the kind of person the gun/criminal lobby supports.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...nia-cities-over-gun-laws/stories/201501140192

No dipshit...a straw purchaser is someone with a clean record who buys a gun for a criminal....that is how gangs get past your background checks.....and if you morons pass "universal background checks" that is how they will get past those...

Criminals will get guns when they want or need them........you guys are morons....

You know that article is stupid...right? Of course not.....you are a moron.......nothing in that article even points to criminals getting guns....it is about nuts like you preventing law abiding people from getting guns.....which is all you nuts care about....

You don't care about criminals with guns because you know you can't stop them from getting them...but you can stop law abiding citizens because they will obey any gun laws you nuts succeed in passing....and of course since the law abiding citizens aren't the ones using guns to kill people....those stupid laws you pass will not stop one crime or one mass shooting......

You leftists are batshit crazy......

But even more regulations....background checks.....or even total confiscation would have prevented it.

Forum List

Back