Two muslims killed in Queens today, one was an imam

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Muslims there are blaming trump. I first looked at the NY times, and they didn't provide a description of the suspect, only the clothes he wore, so that had me think likely not a trump supporter. Then I found the DM, and witnesses said the shooter is hispanic.

Wait, so trump hates hispanics, so a hispanic guy goes out and kills muslims because trump made him hate muslims? =How fucking stupid are liberals? I had a liberal friend email me this blaming either Trump or "zionists" for it. I of course provided him both stories and he STFU.

Witnesses said the shooter was tall and Hispanic.

Read more: Gunman executes Imam and assistant as they walk home from NYC mosque

This may very well be a Muslim Muslim fight.

Far right socon crazies know better than to go kill Muslims in America.

If attacked, they will burn down a socon neighborhood in a heart beat.

Malcolm X was killed by haters that were also black muslims. No riots, MLK, riots aplenty. Excuse me? Were is the outrage when innocent blacks are murdered...By other blacks? Excuse ME? The so called "outrage" is nothing more than a closeted form of racism that hides as black self hate? Why exaggerate a few white race crimes when blacks clearly are their own worst enemies?

Malcolm X was killed by haters that were also black muslims. No riots, MLK, riots aplenty. Excuse me? Were is the outrage when innocent blacks are murdered...By other blacks? Excuse ME? The so called "outrage" is nothing more than a closeted form of racism that hides as black self hate? Why exaggerate a few white race crimes when blacks clearly are their own worst enemies?

Like Mexicans are your worst enemies?

Like Mexicans are your worst enemies?
I like stalkers, too. They are nice and healthy.

Have you hear this one? Two Muslims walk into a bar. They blow themselves up. Kill inocent people. Is there a punchline? Muslims might find it funny. Muslims are like that.

Is there any way..any way ...this could be considered work place violence?

After 16 years...do we actually have a crime against Muslims?

As they are already blaming Trump...let us not forget........the father of the Muslim man who murdered 49 gay men and wounded 50 others....had a special seat at a Hilary Clinton rally.........no one gets the seat in the audience he had without people knowing who he was....

1. Perhaps it was one of the imam's parishioners/flock who didn't like his sermon, maybe the sermon wasn't violent enough.
2. Every time the members of the imam's mosque approach the cops and ask how the investigation is going, the cops should say that they are doing all they can and actually focus on other crimes that are actually important.

I saw a sketch of the suspect of tv, he looks like an arab.

Muslims there are blaming trump. I first looked at the NY times, and they didn't provide a description of the suspect, only the clothes he wore, so that had me think likely not a trump supporter. Then I found the DM, and witnesses said the shooter is hispanic.

Wait, so trump hates hispanics, so a hispanic guy goes out and kills muslims because trump made him hate muslims? =How fucking stupid are liberals? I had a liberal friend email me this blaming either Trump or "zionists" for it. I of course provided him both stories and he STFU.

Witnesses said the shooter was tall and Hispanic.

Read more: Gunman executes Imam and assistant as they walk home from NYC mosque
I was watching WPIX- New York news after the Mets game last night.
Of course the Muslim community is demanding "justice" ( immediately) and referring to this assassination as a hate crime.
Ok fine. They are pissed off. I empathize with their loss.
However, there are certain factions in media and others who've jumped to the conclusion that the perpetrator JUST HAS to be a Caucasian....That in spite of the initial description of the shooter as " a male with medium/brown complexion". Blame it on the white people....That is the narrative being put out by the media....Why? Because it JUST HAS to be a white guy that did this.

Forum List

Back