Two muslims killed in Queens today, one was an imam

You are wrong if you think I condone such violence.

I condemn all violence in the name of religion.

I hope that it was no socon far righties who wacked the Muslim guys. Heavens help the families if it were idiot "christians" who did it.
why should it be so bad to kill a muslim? they are so peace loving and all according to democrats, I would think it would be like whacking an amish guy you seem to be saying muslims would form some sort of vigilante mob
You seem to think that if a socon group is identified that the Muslim hard guys won't go after them. Hope you are right.

what kind of awful religion has 'hard guys' that would perform vigilante justice?
ask the hasidic jews in Brooklyn?

ask the Aryan Christian churches?

ask the domionist churches in South Carolina?

ask Father Patrick at St. Josephs where most of my Catholic friends went to school; he was a heavy hitter.

I hope that it was no socon far righties who wacked the Muslim guys. Heavens help the families if it were idiot "christians" who did it.
why should it be so bad to kill a muslim? they are so peace loving and all according to democrats, I would think it would be like whacking an amish guy you seem to be saying muslims would form some sort of vigilante mob
You seem to think that if a socon group is identified that the Muslim hard guys won't go after them. Hope you are right.

what kind of awful religion has 'hard guys' that would perform vigilante justice?

ask Father Patrick at St. Josephs where most of my Catholic friends went to school; he was a heavy hitter.

ok, link to the story where they burned down a neighborhood as you say muzzies will do

"Dislike" in your mind maybe. The Lord raises up and takes low whom he pleases. I believe Trump was raised up for a day such as today. That does not mean it will all be rosy for everyone who depend on their own carnal precepts but the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Satan and the angels that followed him lost in heaven and will lose in earth also.
You are free to believe as you wish, sir. As for me, I believe that Trump isn't a Christian except for political purposes.

God created Lucifer and has a purpose for it. A purpose to be divined by man. There's no doubt in my mind that good will trump evil (see what I did there? :D ) but lost or evil people will do things that aren't good. That's their choice. Hate is always a bad choice. It's certainly not following in the footsteps of Christ.

Your choice to follow whom you like. For your sake, I humbly recommend that you look deep inside yourself and ask why to follow anyone who spreads fear, hate or other unChristian values.

"Dislike" in your mind maybe. The Lord raises up and takes low whom he pleases. I believe Trump was raised up for a day such as today. That does not mean it will all be rosy for everyone who depend on their own carnal precepts but the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Satan and the angels that followed him lost in heaven and will lose in earth also.
You are free to believe as you wish, sir. As for me, I believe that Trump isn't a Christian except for political purposes.

God created Lucifer and has a purpose for it. A purpose to be divined by man. There's no doubt in my mind that good will trump evil (see what I did there? :D ) but lost or evil people will do things that aren't good. That's their choice. Hate is always a bad choice. It's certainly not following in the footsteps of Christ.

Your choice to follow whom you like. For your sake, I humbly recommend that you look deep inside yourself and ask why to follow anyone who spreads fear, hate or other unChristian values.
I took that look long ago and recalled many things that the Lord told me as a child and into my adulthood. You assume to know what is in another persons soul by the precepts of your own errors. You label someone unchristian like yet you are unable to show where that person has a spirit of Lucifer 'a light bearer'. One who claims that he/she will rise above the Lord's throne. Trump has not done that to my knowledge unlike many Muslims-Islamist, Christians and Jews have done. If you knew the word, spirit and what it means you would know that God rules the hearts of men. It is the Lord's spirit that puts the instructions into the hearts and minds of those who follow Him by faith and walk by faith so you know nothing about another but pretend to know much. It is not unchristian like to defend the Lord's people against evil. When evil Haman 'magnificent to confuse, discomfit, vex' the of Agagite 'I will over top, I will rise above them' falls onto Queen Esther's 'star, one of Jehovah's stars' lap and the king learns of their evil plans for his beloved queen Haman and his sons are hung on the gallows that he created to destroy Ether's people. Look into your own corrupted heart before leading another into a ditch or in this case the evil gallows Haman built to destroy those who walk by faith.

Muslims there are blaming trump. I first looked at the NY times, and they didn't provide a description of the suspect, only the clothes he wore, so that had me think likely not a trump supporter. Then I found the DM, and witnesses said the shooter is hispanic.

Wait, so trump hates hispanics, so a hispanic guy goes out and kills muslims because trump made him hate muslims? =How fucking stupid are liberals? I had a liberal friend email me this blaming either Trump or "zionists" for it. I of course provided him both stories and he STFU.

Witnesses said the shooter was tall and Hispanic.

Read more: Gunman executes Imam and assistant as they walk home from NYC mosque
I think you're reaching for something that isn't there. One man said they blame 'Donald Trump for creating Islamophobia'

Read more: Gunman executes Imam and assistant as they walk home from NYC mosque
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
New York imam killed near mosque - CNN.com

Last edited:

ok, link to the story where they burned down a neighborhood as you say muzzies will do
Ask a question based on what has been posted. NCC, you are such a goofball.

post #4 you fucking idiot, you said muslims would burn down a neighborhood

"This may very well be a Muslim Muslim fight.
Far right socon crazies know better than to go kill Muslims in America.

If attacked, they will burn down a socon neighborhood in a heart beat."

Now link to the incident where others burned down a neighborhood

That's my prediction. I don't have to post where they have so done, though you can see hundreds if not thousands of such actions in the ME. We have seen blacks and whites do it many time in our history.

Strange that you are suggesting Muslims are peace loving.

If the parents of these two victims were still alive (judging by the victims ages, not likely) would they be a"Gold Star Family" like the Khans?

After all they lost their child, just like the Khans, in a war between good and evil.

That's my prediction. I don't have to post where they have so done, though you can see hundreds if not thousands of such actions in the ME. We have seen blacks and whites do it many time in our history.

ok then it is settled, only muslims would burn down a neighborhood. My peace quote was sarcasm, muslims are scum.

article-liberty-0813.jpg

NYPD sketch of the suspect wanted in the killings of Imam Maulama Akonjee and Thara Uddin. He's described as an adult male with a medium complexion

If the parents of these two victims were still alive (judging by the victims ages, not likely) would they be a"Gold Star Family" like the Khans?

After all they lost their child, just like the Khans, in a war between good and evil.
That is a stupid post by you.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

ok then it is settled, only muslims would burn down a neighborhood. My peace quote was sarcasm, muslims are scum.
Your post was scum, there is no "settled" other than your post stupid, partisan nonsense. Next.

Are you seriously ridiculing Gold Star families? I'm guessing when the military recruiter called your home, you were too fucking busy to serve. Did you at least send in a dollar for a yellow ribbon when our troops were sent to war?

Our nation is filled with spineless fuckwads who talk a good game, but never support our nation where it counts; by putting their asses on the line supporting and defending our Constitution.

....You assume to know what is in another persons soul by the precepts of your own errors. You label someone unchristian like yet you are unable to show where that person has a spirit of Lucifer 'a light bearer'...
Wrong, slick. You're also guilty of hypocrisy by claiming others are assuming when that's exactly what you've done....unless you claim to be a mind reader. Are you?

As for unChristian, one doesn't have to walk with the Devil in order to be unChristian. One simply has to act contrary to Christ's teachings. You are free to believe hate and spreading hate are "Christian" regardless of the numerous passages in the Bible saying otherwise such as Matthew 7:1-3 and Matthew 26:52.

Yes but 2 Muslim Americans are the equivalent to 10,000 Christian Americans, black or white.
bullshit-meter-011.gif
\\

Disagreed. OTOH, two American lives are still two American lives. Unless there is proof these men were acting contrary to the Constitution and/or the rights of others, I fail to see how anyone can applaud their murders simply because of their religion.

Yes but 2 Muslim Americans are the equivalent to 10,000 Christian Americans, black or white.
bullshit-meter-011.gif
\\

Disagreed. OTOH, two American lives are still two American lives. Unless there is proof these men were acting contrary to the Constitution and/or the rights of others, I fail to see how anyone can applaud their murders simply because of their religion.
I forgot to say to the left Muslim Americans are worth more than Christian Americans.

Forum List

Back