Two muslims killed in Queens today, one was an imam

Too bad. The left, and the media, and Muslims want, sooo badly, for the perp to be a white Christian bigot who hates the Followers of the Pedophile.

Seems they never get their trophy. Just another "person of color" killing another "person of color."

But at least they've got a white guy in Donald Trump they can TRY to associate with the killing of this beloved "Man of Peace."

But just think, Donald Trump COULD HAVE saved his life if he deported the Followers of this murderous cult.

New York Imam slaying: Suspect charged with murder after execution of cleric and assistant
POLICE have charged a man with the murder of a Muslim Imam and his assistant near a mosque in New York.
By CHARLIE BAYLISS
PUBLISHED: 04:45, Tue, Aug 16, 2016 | UPDATED: 05:16, Tue, Aug 16, 2016
...Oscar Morel was arrested following the slaying of Muslim cleric Maulama Akonjee, 55, and Thara Uddin, 64.

New York Police Department’s Chief of Detectives Robert Bryce said officers "strongly believe" the 35-year-old is the killer....Henry Sautner, deputy inspector of the New York Police department said: "There’s nothing in the preliminary investigation to indicate that they were targeted because of their faith."

Police are investigating whether the murder could have been gang related after clashes between Hispanic and Muslim gangs within the city.

Officers are looking into the theory the shooter was an experienced hitman, judging by the calmness at which he carried out the executions....

...However the local Muslim community has claimed the attack was a hate crime.

Crowds gathered at the scene of the shooting, chanting: “We want justice!"

The-local-Muslim-community-624060.jpg
REUTERS

The local community believe the attack was a hate crime...

New York Imam slaying: Suspect charged with murder after execution of cleric and assistant

Seeing that picture makes me want to vomit. Why oh why did this country let the third-world in?

POLICE have charged a man with the murder of a Muslim Imam and his assistant near a mosque in New York.
By CHARLIE BAYLISS
...Oscar Morel was arrested following the slaying of Muslim cleric Maulama Akonjee, 55, and Thara Uddin, 64.

New York Police Department’s Chief of Detectives Robert Bryce said officers "strongly believe" the 35-year-old is the killer....Henry Sautner, deputy inspector of the New York Police department said: "There’s nothing in the preliminary investigation to indicate that they were targeted because of their faith."

Police are investigating whether the murder could have been gang related after clashes between Hispanic and Muslim gangs within the city.

Officers are looking into the theory the shooter was an experienced hitman, judging by the calmness at which he carried out the executions....

REUTERS

Seeing that picture makes me want to vomit. Why oh why did this country let the third-world in?
I wonder if BLM will be peed off with this hasty appropriation of .....lives matter?

By CHARLIE BAYLISS

REUTERS

Aha! Was the "suspect" Oscar Morel a legal or illegal immigrant?! LOL

So...a member of one democrat group shoots a member of another democrat group........this happens every day in democrat voting districts all around the country.....

A Hispanic immigrant commits a hate crime against a Muslim immigrant. Don't expect the crooked media to cover this one 24/7 for the next week.

WOW!

I haven't seen this level of stupidity since 2004. I would have said 'ignorance' but at this late stage.... you're just stupid.
. Wow!

Great point, I never thought of it that way. You're so smart :). I bet you graduated at the top of the class in your special education school!

Forum List

Back