Two muslims killed in Queens today, one was an imam

This may very well be a Muslim Muslim fight.

Far right socon crazies know better than to go kill Muslims in America.

If attacked, they will burn down a socon neighborhood in a heart beat.
You're an idiot. And I would blame incendiary fools such as yourself if such a riot occurred. Because YOU condone it.

Malcolm X was killed by haters that were also black muslims. No riots, MLK, riots aplenty. Excuse me? Were is the outrage when innocent blacks are murdered...By other blacks? Excuse ME? The so called "outrage" is nothing more than a closeted form of racism that hides as black self hate? Why exaggerate a few white race crimes when blacks clearly are their own worst enemies?
Doncha know that it is the racism of Caucasians that beget black self loathing.....
Its never the fault of the doers. There are always excuses.

Malcolm X was killed by haters that were also black muslims. No riots, MLK, riots aplenty. Excuse me? Were is the outrage when innocent blacks are murdered...By other blacks? Excuse ME? The so called "outrage" is nothing more than a closeted form of racism that hides as black self hate? Why exaggerate a few white race crimes when blacks clearly are their own worst enemies?

Like Mexicans are your worst enemies?
MaryL mentioned Mexicans where?

The Bangladesh's have had a war going on between Muslim factions for a long time. It looked more like a revenge killing the further I looked into it all.

People get murdered every day and no one cares
What's so special about these two?

right, because we know that islam is the religion of peace

True but some are using it to try and slander Trump in it.
Politics as usual. Fuck Trump and Hillary. 2016 will be remembered as the year the nation's two most disliked candidates ran for POTUS.
"Dislike" in your mind maybe. The Lord raises up and takes low whom he pleases. I believe Trump was raised up for a day such as today. That does not mean it will all be rosy for everyone who depend on their own carnal precepts but the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Satan and the angels that followed him lost in heaven and will lose in earth also.

You're an idiot. And I would blame incendiary fools such as yourself if such a riot occurred. Because YOU condone it.
You are wrong if you think I condone such violence.

I condemn all violence in the name of religion.

I hope that it was no socon far righties who wacked the Muslim guys. Heavens help the families if it were idiot "christians" who did it.

I hope that it was no socon far righties who wacked the Muslim guys. Heavens help the families if it were idiot "christians" who did it.

why should it be so bad to kill a muslim? they are so peace loving and all according to democrats, I would think it would be like whacking an amish guy

you seem to be saying muslims would form some sort of vigilante mob

why should it be so bad to kill a muslim? they are so peace loving and all according to democrats, I would think it would be like whacking an amish guy you seem to be saying muslims would form some sort of vigilante mob
You seem to think that if a socon group is identified that the Muslim hard guys won't go after them. Hope you are right.

why should it be so bad to kill a muslim? they are so peace loving and all according to democrats, I would think it would be like whacking an amish guy you seem to be saying muslims would form some sort of vigilante mob
You seem to think that if a socon group is identified that the Muslim hard guys won't go after them. Hope you are right.

what kind of awful religion has 'hard guys' that would perform vigilante justice?

Forum List

Back