Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

You know zero because you’re a ghetto thug and nothing else
Now I know you’re a psychopath and cop killer
You are a dumb white uneducated scrub.
What is your education? About the 4th grade ?
Do you even have a job ? Do you just listen to Rap
all day and smoke out on welfare
You’re an insect and a coward

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks to the lies and hate from the Nazi media
Two of our finest are killed
Jeff Zuckers should be arrested and executed

Again, this is the result of your support and excuse making for police shootings of unarmed people.

You’re and will never be anything more than a thug your entire life .
I hope death finds you . Without cops , the entire nation would crumble into anarchy and civil war .
You have zero compassion because you’re lower than an insect

Thug my ass! Those like you have excused police murders making black citizens live in fear of the police. Inevitably your continued support of this would create people who are going to kill police. What compassion has your white ass shown for unarmed citizens shot up by police? This is not a matter of me having no compassion you maggot. I feel sorry that it has come to this because of the attitudes of white toilet crust like you.

Almost every Black Death is caused by blacks
That is all you know !
Very few cops kill innocent blacks and it’s almost always in self defense

Almost every white death is caused by whites and we have seen that your last sentence is a lie. As long as you believe this, you will make it so more innocent people , both police and civilians will be shot.

You don’t see me advocating the death of cops ..do you ?
Many whites killed by cops are fully justified

I am not justifying shit.

“Shit “ lol
Big vocabulary there lol

And the butthurt white folks club are unable to face another mess they have created.. They are going to catch this guy and he's going directly to jail. The police murderers you guys have supported will be allowed the freedom to kill again.

Is Quasar44 drunk posting again?
Are you also gloating that 2 cops were killed

Do you enter a thread only to read your own posts?
I don’t know what that means
2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.
I did not criticize. I am simply saying that the conditions for this have been set due to people defending police murders of unarmed citizens. Did any of you think that police were going to keep getting to shot up innocent people and lying without retaliation?

This is going to be a vicious circle created by blind citizens who justify everything police do even when they need to be put in prison for crimes.

Do you think shooting two officers was an appropriate response?

2 cops are shot in the head . A nation cannot survive when it’s inhabitants have zero respect for the laws or order

I came in defending the police who were shot, and IM2 criticized me for it. You came in saying Jeff Zucker should be shot (for no reason), and you accused me of gloating for criticizing your batshit crazy response.
I did not criticize. I am simply saying that the conditions for this have been set due to people defending police murders of unarmed citizens. Did any of you think that police were going to keep getting to shot up innocent people and lying without retaliation?

This is going to be a vicious circle created by blind citizens who justify everything police do even when they need to be put in prison for crimes.

Yes, he does , he is a BLM.

You know zero because you’re a ghetto thug and nothing else
Now I know you’re a psychopath and cop killer
You are a dumb white uneducated scrub.
What is your education? About the 4th grade ?
Do you even have a job ? Do you just listen to Rap
all day and smoke out on welfare
You’re an insect and a coward
Do you have a job? Or do you sit at home popping opioids all day? You are a dumb white uneducated scrub and a racist coward that supports police murdering unarmed citizens.

N’essaie pas de parler pour moi, analphabète français salope.

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?

Merde, tu ne viens pas de te contredire non plus. LOL:p

Actually the conditions for this have been set by the cops behaving in a civilized manner. Prior to the seventies, it was assumed that a cop killer would never face trial. He would either be killed resisting arrest, killed while attempting to escape, or commit suicide by shooting himself in the back twenty seven times. Criminals used to be afraid of cops and civilized people used to teach their kids to respect and obey them.

Damn. Compton is a famously safe place to live in too. :(
That's what I was thinking too. Never passed through there, but according to records (literally) property value ain't worth jack. This could be gang related or BLM, who knows?
We don't know, but we have an idea who is and the leftist media are not going to rush to give us the name either
Nous n’sommes pas vous Frenchie. Les médias Français de gauche couvrent cela?
Ou lisez-vous la propagande raciste américaine qui confirme votre Français le racisme.

Do you think the overall support shown here by many whites for police killing blacks is appropriate response?
It depends on the circumstances. If the black (or white, brown, red or yellow) man is violently resisting arrest, yes it’s appropriate. If the man is quietly obeying orders and surrendering, it’s not appropriate.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Thanks democrats. This is all on you.

Merde, tu ne viens pas de te contredire non plus. LOL:p
erreur

More collateral damage from the Black Lives Matter movement.
There is no information about the bastards who shot the police but I bet you that as CNN said: We will give you more information when we have some but seeing that it is surely one of the his BLM freaks or some other leftist shit ... time will pass before we know who the culprits are but when is a BLM they cry about it 24/24 hours.
Here is the difference.
I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...

Given the slight stature, they believe it could be a kid.

No. Many responses here to cops killing unarmed blacks are disgusting. I think evil should not beget evil.

Forum List

Back