Two san fransissyco teens kill Italian cop.

I wonder why certain areas have only whites and other areas across the street have mostly blacks...what a mystery.

Any specifics?
Baltimore LOL

I knew that Cummings couldn't be trusted. Dems and their Jim Crow and segregation…..racist bastards.
Probably back in the days, but todays racist party is the GOP.

Cummings is in Congress today, racist Dem bastard!
The dems and the cons switch roles....the GOP is the racist party.

I knew that Cummings couldn't be trusted. Dems and their Jim Crow and segregation…..racist bastards.

You were just whining about segregation in Baltimore.

You have a list of Republican elected officials in Baltimore?

Two American teenagers have been implicated in an Italian policeman's murder and are being held pending formal charges, Italy's Carabinieri police force said Saturday.

The two, both 19 years old, "confessed their deeds" after an Italian paramilitary policeman was fatally stabbed in Rome on Friday while investigating the theft of a bag with a cellphone. Elder Finnegan Lee and Christian Gabriel Natale Hjorth are being detained for aggravated murder and attempted extortion, correspondent Seth Doane reports.

A 35-year-old newlywed Carabinieri officer, Mario Rega, was stabbed to death on a Rome street early Friday morning. The Carabinieri said their investigation reveals that shortly before the murder, the two young men stole a backpack from an Italian man, and then threatened him during a phone call that they would not return the backpack unless they were given 100 euros and a gram of cocaine.

110204743-35a04b95-897d-49ce-b408-a4364e530b5b.jpg

Italian officer Mario Rega killed: 2 American teens "confessed their deeds" after officer stabbed to death, Rome police say - CBS News

Just look at those two losers. You can just tell they are pieces of shit. Another great san fran product. Spoiled pathetic trust fund losers and we should all know the rest about them.

They look like sissy half assed junkie cock smoking fags ...Probably looking for something harder than grass......weed smokers looking for some grass usually wont go nuts and stab ya if they get beat for 20 or 40 bucks .....western Europe theirs tons of coke and heroin around ...i had a wicked coke habit in 90s ..I would buy an ounce ...sell half to my buddy and keep the other ...1150 a z back then ..NO idea what the price it is today ..DONT wanna know ..if i did that today my heart would probably explode
And not that i was copping that much on the street

If i couldn't get that i had a couple spots in some BK projects ......and midtown ....................and uptown :20:
Thats why to this day I still get thug hugs if i walk through certain projects :04:
Never been successfully robbed in the projects at 2:30 am either :04::04: dats why i gotz dat street cred niggas

Midtown guy operated for almost 20 years ...ran it like a 9 to 5 out of office buildings.... DAY TIME BUSINESS HOURS ONLY !!!! no exceptions.. white guys and wops ran it ...no shit

MY point being as a former crazy retard shit usually doesn't go down over 20 or 40 bucks on grass
mommy and daddy paid for their trip ?

YA know theyre idiots even though cameras everywhere today plenty of time to wipe the weapon and ditch it somewhere

Hid it in the hotel room ..under a ceiling panel ...idiots

Baltimore LOL

I was pointing out the state of things. The US has an issue of race and it is gonna need fixing. But electing ***** like DT and his likes I see the US rushing towards a civil war more than anything else.

I was pointing out the state of things. The US has an issue of race and it is gonna need fixing. But electing ***** like DT and his likes I see the US rushing towards a civil war more than anything else.

I was pointing out the state of things.

By lying about Baltimore.

The US has an issue of race and it is gonna need fixing.

Too bad Obama made things worse.

Use your brain if you have one. From slavery, racism to segregation you get what you see.

I don't see any segregation, but blacks are still killing. Weird.
I wonder why certain areas have only whites and other areas across the street have mostly blacks...what a mystery.
Segregation was a legal determination. Whites don't tend to live in black neighborhoods because they don't want to. There is no legal reason for it, they just choose not to.

Probably because black neighborhoods have a higher rate of crime overall, and thus property values are lower.

That's one reason why when blacks move up the economic ladder they move to white neighborhoods They are safer.

People self segregate, especially Blacks who are now demanding separate dorms, cafeterias, and safe spaces at universities. However, people often choose a place to live due to low crime and good schools, neither of which have a large Black population. It just doesn't exist.
Blacks were segregated for a long period of times and they didnt have the same opportunities as whites it will take time for the gap to shrink. A lot of whites in the US still think they are superior to them and they shouldnt live where they live also.

A lot? What is a lot?

The greatest concern of the democrats (world globalists) is the break up or dissolving of the large group of auto votes known as the A F R I C A N American voter.

The one way that group would break up is if they ever stopped seeing themselves as victims of white conservative America. The day that group as a whole believes they are truly free, will be the day they collectively see that freedom means accountability and responsibility. Rather, they see it as something they don't possess and they are OWED. All clever propaganda meant to enslave minds and can be traced back to the origins of Political Correctness. Which was a marxist strategy established in the 1920s at the Frankfurt School.

It is a worldly effort to keep the African American (really all around the world) forever dependent and forever enslaved. Most of them cannot see it and many actually want to be patronized. Hence, the reason you see me treating them like the slaves that they desire to be, since so many of them CHOOSE to be indoctrinated by the party of slavery and stupid pathetic white left wing elitists. I will not patronize them. They deserve no sympathy from me, unless there is true honest to God actual racism. Patronizing blacks is racism and there are no bigger racists than pathetic white elitist leftists. That is all they do.

Have you ever been around white Democrats when no minorities are around? I have and there are closet racists, you should of heard them when Obama was President and they only voted for him because he was a Democrat, that was it, they made fun of him. Sorry dude but you don’t know what I and many have seen.

Lied about?
Whay did Obama do?
Worse than what the orange is doing?

I don't see any segregation, but blacks are still killing. Weird.
Segregation was a legal determination. Whites don't tend to live in black neighborhoods because they don't want to. There is no legal reason for it, they just choose not to.

Probably because black neighborhoods have a higher rate of crime overall, and thus property values are lower.

That's one reason why when blacks move up the economic ladder they move to white neighborhoods They are safer.

People self segregate, especially Blacks who are now demanding separate dorms, cafeterias, and safe spaces at universities. However, people often choose a place to live due to low crime and good schools, neither of which have a large Black population. It just doesn't exist.
Blacks were segregated for a long period of times and they didnt have the same opportunities as whites it will take time for the gap to shrink. A lot of whites in the US still think they are superior to them and they shouldnt live where they live also.

A lot? What is a lot?
A significant number.

The greatest concern of the democrats (world globalists) is the break up or dissolving of the large group of auto votes known as the A F R I C A N American voter.

The one way that group would break up is if they ever stopped seeing themselves as victims of white conservative America. The day that group as a whole believes they are truly free, will be the day they collectively see that freedom means accountability and responsibility. Rather, they see it as something they don't possess and they are OWED. All clever propaganda meant to enslave minds and can be traced back to the origins of Political Correctness. Which was a marxist strategy established in the 1920s at the Frankfurt School.

It is a worldly effort to keep the African American (really all around the world) forever dependent and forever enslaved. Most of them cannot see it and many actually want to be patronized. Hence, the reason you see me treating them like the slaves that they desire to be, since so many of them CHOOSE to be indoctrinated by the party of slavery and stupid pathetic white left wing elitists. I will not patronize them. They deserve no sympathy from me, unless there is true honest to God actual racism. Patronizing blacks is racism and there are no bigger racists than pathetic white elitist leftists. That is all they do.
Is not only blacks most minorities vote anti GOP. look at the exit polls. Some of those groups are indeed have conservative views but they see DNC as an inclusive partt and the GOP as a racist right wing party...it is the same thing in Europe and elsewhere.

Is not only blacks most minorities vote anti GOP. look at the exit polls. Some of those groups are indeed have conservative views but they see DNC as an inclusive partt and the GOP as a racist right wing party...it is the same thing in Europe and elsewhere.
Just goes to show how effective the scam has been.

A lot? What is a lot?
A significant number.

Give me that significant number, go ahead, make your claim don’t be shy. You throw out bigoted information back it up.

You affirmed my point.

More proof the left wing white elitists have no self awareness.

So liberals are going to start a civil war?

Maybe President Trump can ask the Italian government to extradite these youths to America for trial and punishment?

Italy doesn't have the Death Penalty, so these suspects will not be subjected to a full measure of justice in the Land of Garlic.

Lied about?
Whay did Obama do?
Worse than what the orange is doing?

Lied about?

About Republicans segregating Baltimore.

Whay did Obama do?

Made things worse.

I'd bet they won't like the Italian jail they will be spending time in.

Two pieces of shit for sure.

I'd bet they won't like the Italian jail they will be spending time in.

Two pieces of shit for sure.

What are Italian jails like?

I know Americans really dislike Turkish prisons as well as Japanese penitentiaries. But I never heard anything about Italian hoosegows.

So liberals are going to start a civil war?
You havent been reading some cons calling for a civil war here I guess.

Forum List

Back