Two san fransissyco teens kill Italian cop.

Blacks still didnt reach the whites average yet.

Because the black average is much, much higher.
Nah whites killed millions since they have arrived to this continent. Dont forget why some African Americans turned out that way (slavery, racism, segregation....).

Blacks today have a higher murder rate because......slavery?
Use your brain if you have one. From slavery, racism to segregation you get what you see.

I don't see any segregation, but blacks are still killing. Weird.
I wonder why certain areas have only whites and other areas across the street have mostly blacks...what a mystery.

Any specifics?

Could also be liberal Europeans framing US citizens because they don't like Trump's America. Remember they did this before with Amanda Knox.

Who was President when Amanda Knox was arrested?

And that statement makes you really demented.

Nah whites killed millions since they have arrived to this continent. Dont forget why some African Americans turned out that way (slavery, racism, segregation....).
millions??? hahahahahahahahahahahhaa
the blacks MURDERED/warred on/raped/etc in Africa BEFORE the whites came
blacks were far behind the whites BEFORE the whites came
you can't PROVE slavery, etc caused that

Funny how a Muslim, a religion that has a history of owning slaves and it was acceptable into the 1900’s but that is okay, it is only in America that he thinks it was bad.
We talking about the US, open another thread about the other subject if you want.

Not really, no one specified US slavery, is just easier for you to attack the United States than deal with the Muslim atrocities through the centuries.
Attack ? Or state a fact? Dont be a snowflake.

You are the snowflake not liking facts, you just spew your bigoted hate.

Use your brain if you have one. From slavery, racism to segregation you get what you see.

I wonder why certain areas have only whites and other areas across the street have mostly blacks...what a mystery.

In your claimed exclusive neighborhoods in California the articles have come out there that claim browns aren’t welcome, so take care of your own neighborhoods before you take on others bigot.

millions??? hahahahahahahahahahahhaa
the blacks MURDERED/warred on/raped/etc in Africa BEFORE the whites came
blacks were far behind the whites BEFORE the whites came
you can't PROVE slavery, etc caused that

Funny how a Muslim, a religion that has a history of owning slaves and it was acceptable into the 1900’s but that is okay, it is only in America that he thinks it was bad.
We talking about the US, open another thread about the other subject if you want.

Not really, no one specified US slavery, is just easier for you to attack the United States than deal with the Muslim atrocities through the centuries.
Attack ? Or state a fact? Dont be a snowflake.

You are the snowflake not liking facts, you just spew your bigoted hate.
That's just your bigoted opinion.

In your claimed exclusive neighborhoods in California the articles have come out there that claim browns aren’t welcome, so take care of your own neighborhoods before you take on others bigot.
You have proof ?

Segregation was a legal determination. Whites don't tend to live in black neighborhoods because they don't want to. There is no legal reason for it, they just choose not to.

Probably because black neighborhoods have a higher rate of crime overall, and thus property values are lower.

That's one reason why when blacks move up the economic ladder they move to white neighborhoods They are safer.

There are many African Americans who are klannish. They do not want to move into integrated areas. They move into areas knowing that the residents living there are going to move. Some move because of their bias. But most move for safety reasons. Tolerance is needed from all.

Any specifics?
Baltimore LOL

There are many African Americans who are klannish. They do not want to move into integrated areas. They move into areas knowing that the residents living there are going to move. Some move because of their bias. But most move for safety reasons. Tolerance is needed from all.
I some what agree with you. It will take time to fix what segregation and racism caused.

Segregation was a legal determination. Whites don't tend to live in black neighborhoods because they don't want to. There is no legal reason for it, they just choose not to.

Probably because black neighborhoods have a higher rate of crime overall, and thus property values are lower.

That's one reason why when blacks move up the economic ladder they move to white neighborhoods They are safer.

People self segregate, especially Blacks who are now demanding separate dorms, cafeterias, and safe spaces at universities. However, people often choose a place to live due to low crime and good schools, neither of which have a large Black population. It just doesn't exist.

Any specifics?
Baltimore LOL

I knew that Cummings couldn't be trusted. Dems and their Jim Crow and segregation…..racist bastards.

You have proof ?

I don’t know why you need links because you never read them or you forgot it because it doesn’t fit your agenda but I’ll link it for you AGAIN.

Lots of history and how things are today.

'They just don't fit in': UCLA study links racism and segregation in Orange County

Capitol Journal: Don't be too smug, California: The state has its own shameful history of racism and bigotry

Why we must talk about the Asian-American story, too

Now, go ahead discount and justify like you always do.

I think you are absolutely right, but the facts are always scewed by the crats and the media. Wonder when the bullcrap fantasy will end ?? What's a shame is when blacks move into a majority white community, and they really like it there, but then they are chastised by other blacks who consider them sell outs, uncle Tom's and Tomasena's.

Those blacks who are against blacks and whites seeking peace and tranquility in life together, are undoubtedly the sworn enemies of the white people. I mean what other conclusion can be drawn from it ??

People self segregate, especially Blacks who are now demanding separate dorms, cafeterias, and safe spaces at universities. However, people often choose a place to live due to low crime and good schools, neither of which have a large Black population. It just doesn't exist.
Blacks were segregated for a long period of times and they didnt have the same opportunities as whites it will take time for the gap to shrink. A lot of whites in the US still think they are superior to them and they shouldnt live where they live also.

Any specifics?
Baltimore LOL

I knew that Cummings couldn't be trusted. Dems and their Jim Crow and segregation…..racist bastards.
Probably back in the days, but todays racist party is the GOP.

Any specifics?
Baltimore LOL

Probably back in the days, but todays racist party is the GOP.

Cummings is in Congress today, racist Dem bastard!

You have proof ?

I don’t know why you need links because you never read them or you forgot it because it doesn’t fit your agenda but I’ll link it for you AGAIN.

Lots of history and how things are today.

'They just don't fit in': UCLA study links racism and segregation in Orange County

Capitol Journal: Don't be too smug, California: The state has its own shameful history of racism and bigotry

Why we must talk about the Asian-American story, too

Now, go ahead discount and justify like you always do.
Thank you for the links...orange county was a conservative GOP stronghold. Till recently it was flipped. I have tons of friends there and they tell me that some brag about not having too many blacks there....it is changing slowly now that it is becoming blue.
I know even whites that refuse to move there because it is too conservative they say...and no wonder it has a lot of skinheads and nazis compared to LA county.

Forum List

Back