Two san fransissyco teens kill Italian cop.

San Francisco kids get stoned and forget thy aren't at home so act like they're still in their own 'hood. I smell an insanity plea!

I grew up in the sunset dist of SF, not far from the Haight Ashbury Dist. During the summer of love I was on leave and walked Haight St. with some of my buddies from school. Most of the down and outers were from the Midwest and South, most of the dealers were from the East Coast (we could tell by the accents). Some ne'er do wells still gravitate to The City, and during my first job in LE, working out of the Hall of Justice, five years after the summer of love most of the prostitutes - male and female - and petty criminals, and addicts were not natives of SF or even CA.

Summer of love aka summer of herpes, summer of the clap and summer of crotch crabs.

Omy. :eusa_silenced: Where were you in '69? At the doctor? :eek:

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya

Nm! :rolleyes:

San Francisco kids get stoned and forget thy aren't at home so act like they're still in their own 'hood. I smell an insanity plea!

I grew up in the sunset dist of SF, not far from the Haight Ashbury Dist. During the summer of love I was on leave and walked Haight St. with some of my buddies from school. Most of the down and outers were from the Midwest and South, most of the dealers were from the East Coast (we could tell by the accents). Some ne'er do wells still gravitate to The City, and during my first job in LE, working out of the Hall of Justice, five years after the summer of love most of the prostitutes - male and female - and petty criminals, and addicts were not natives of SF or even CA.

Summer of love aka summer of herpes, summer of the clap and summer of crotch crabs.

Before separation I was on station on a DD doing my job, protecting the West Coast from alien submarines. In the fall I returned to CAL to finish my undergraduate degree.

Probably, given your level of maturity, you weren't even born yet.

Before separation I was on station on a DD doing my job, protecting the West Coast from alien submarines. In the fall I returned to CAL to finish my undergraduate degree.

For sure given my age I wasn't. You never were to be the soldiers my mom and dad were, though.
You're a turd. You ain't no patriotic American. My mom went through Marines boot camp and passed, there was zero special bullshit in them days. She went through basic and made it. Pullups and the whole 9 yards. You couldn't hack it, bitch.

Last edited:

When did you and your boyfriend move to the Castro district permanent?

Last edited:

When did you and your boyfriend move to the Casto district permanent?

When did you leave the reservation shitting bull? It's the Castro District you ignorant fool, and I've been married to my wife for 45 years, she graduated from UW Madison, me from CAL and your posts suggest you didn't finish high school.

What’s with the one dudes painted fingernails. Are they queers or something? And what’s with the demand for a gram of coke? What’s that good for? Two lines? What fucking pieces of shit. Glad they were from California, and not America...

When did you leave the reservation shitting bull? It's the Castro District you ignorant fool, and I've been married to my wife for 45 years, she graduated from UW Madison, me from CAL and your posts suggest you didn't finish high school.

You couldn't complete basic training, I call BS.

You couldn't complete basic training, I call BS.

Test me a-hole. Ask me what my job was when I went to GQs If I'm credible and other sailors verify my duties, do you promise to self ban yourself and go back to Stormfront where you belong?

There was always a problem with white men in general (Mass shooting, slaying of entire families, pedophilia, sex crimes, right wing and left wing terrorism....).
I think we need to address this issue with the white men population and find solutions. Just imagine for a moment if Muslims did what we've seen so far....extrem measures will be taken, entire countries are punished, lot of profiling and Muslims are guilty till proven otherwise.
Now this issue is going overseas, and 2 Caucasian males kill an Italian police officer.

'I'm going to faint'; Family, friends react to arrest of Bay Area men charged with murder of Italian police officer

There was always a problem with white men in general (Mass shooting, slaying of entire families, pedophilia, sex crimes, right wing and left wing terrorism....).
I think we need to address this issue with the white men population and find solutions. Just imagine for a moment if Muslims did what we've seen so far....extrem measures will be taken, entire countries are punished, lot of profiling and Muslims are guilty till proven otherwise.
Now this issue is going overseas, and 2 Caucasian males kill an Italian police officer.

'I'm going to faint'; Family, friends react to arrest of Bay Area men charged with murder of Italian police officer

This isn't new in Italy,
look up the Bologna Massacre.

Actually, the USA didn't have as much terrorism as Europe, until pretty recently.

Muslims are considered guilty until proven otherwise? you must be talking about an Iranian prison right?
You do realize when your talking about Muslims thats not Racial.... Muslims are made up of many people including white people. Omar is confused just like you

Why Wry Catcher you think you are special don't you?

arrogance.jpg

I think we need to address this issue with the white men population and find solutions.

I agree. The quickest way to make Ilhan Omar safe is to send her to Somalia.
Not a lot of dangerous white men there, eh?

Quick, before it's too late!

Why Wry Catcher you think you are special don't you?

arrogance.jpg

Not necessarily, but keep in mind, in a world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It's not ego which makes someone like me feel special, most of the posts which dominate this board are posted by biddable fools, liars and flunkies.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and just assume that you are trolling the board. ... :cool:

Not necessarily, but keep in mind, in a world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It's not ego which makes someone like me feel special, most of the posts which dominate this board are posted by biddable fools, liars and flunkies.

Just what is it that makes you feel special if not arrogance? You served your country, so did I... You have a degree... BFD... Lot of folks out there with degrees that repeat numerous times a day "would you like fries with that"? You are not special cupcake...

Democrats are totally racist and sexist. Replace "white people" with "Jews" and this Democrat will sound like Hitler or worse. That is the kind of people Democrats are.

White Christian men made America great.

America started going down hill after we gave the vote to women and colored people.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and just assume that you are trolling the board. ... :cool:
Not really, certain crimes are the hallmark of white males (pedophilia, mass shootings, family slayings, corporate crimes....) why arent we talking about that as much as terrorism that happens once in a blue moon ?

Muslims are considered guilty until proven otherwise? you must be talking about an Iranian prison right?
You do realize when your talking about Muslims thats not Racial.... Muslims are made up of many people including white people. Omar is confused just like you
I didnt say it is racist. But since you mentioned it lot of islamophobes think that Islam is a race.

Forum List

Back