Two stupid as f_ck N. Americans, one pregnant, captured while sightseeing in Afghanistan

R

rdean

North American couple held by Afghan terrorists pleads for any kind of help

Coleman refers to "the Kafkaesque nightmare in which we find ourselves" and urges "governments on both sides" to reach a deal for their freedom. She then adds: "My children have seen their mother defiled."

Two young children appear in the video with them, and Coleman has told her family that she gave birth to two children in captivity.

The two vanished after setting off in the summer of 2012 for a journey that took them to Russia, the central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and then to Afghanistan. Her parents, Jim and Lyn Coleman, last heard from their son-in-law on Oct. 8, 2012, from an internet cafe in what Josh described as an "unsafe" part of Afghanistan.

------------------------------

I don't want kids to die. I'm not a Republican who wants to cut children's school lunches, food stamps and health care. I want to see the children live. I always support people who want children and want their children to grow up healthy, strong and with good health care and education.

But what were the parents thinking? She was already pregnant and went strolling through a war zone. That is retarded. Makes me not care what happens to them. You go looking for danger and find it and then cry? I don't get that at all. What did they think was going to happen???????????

No doubt your average dumbshit progressives thinking that they are invincible. Complete and utter morons is the only thing I can say about them. Totally devoid of reality and while I certainly wish them well, they are in a hell of their own making.

Nice of you to leave out the Canadian part. Let Trudeau handle it.

They have been there 2 years? Why bring it up now?

I don't want kids to die. I'm not a Republican who wants to cut children's school lunches, food stamps and health care. I want to see the children live. I always support people who want children and want their children to grow up healthy, strong and with good health care and education.
If she doesn't suck them out of the womb and toss them in the shit can first.

Coleman refers to "the Kafkaesque nightmare in which we find ourselves" and urges "governments on both sides" to reach a deal for their freedom. She then adds: "My children have seen their mother defiled."

Two young children appear in the video with them, and Coleman has told her family that she gave birth to two children in captivity.

The two vanished after setting off in the summer of 2012 for a journey that took them to Russia, the central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and then to Afghanistan. Her parents, Jim and Lyn Coleman, last heard from their son-in-law on Oct. 8, 2012, from an internet cafe in what Josh described as an "unsafe" part of Afghanistan.

But what were the parents thinking? She was already pregnant and went strolling through a war zone. That is retarded. Makes me not care what happens to them. You go looking for danger and find it and then cry? I don't get that at all. What did they think was going to happen???????????
They might have been curiosity seekers with a bit of a political agenda (is all this really true we're hearing?), sympathetic to the "cause," whatever. Then oops. Real life. Why the terrorists are holding them is very strange to me. You'd think feeding the four of them for all this time would be more expensive than it's worth. I agree there is more to this story.

Yeah, I wondered why derpy left that part out...

sigh....maybe he is only half-Derped this time around. My bad? I looked again, She might be an American? Kidnapped in 2012? huh?Now we hear about it?

The video, which was uploaded to YouTube on Monday, purportedly shows Canadian Joshua Boyle and American Caitlan Coleman, who were kidnapped in Afghanistan in 2012.

sigh....maybe he is only half-Derped this time around. My bad? I looked again, She might be an American? Kidnapped in 2012? huh?Now we hear about it?

The video, which was uploaded to YouTube on Monday, purportedly shows Canadian Joshua Boyle and American Caitlan Coleman, who were kidnapped in Afghanistan in 2012.

One is American, the other is a Canuck. They have been travelling together for years. Most recently in South America. Like I said, they are devoid of common sense.

They might have been curiosity seekers with a bit of a political agenda (is all this really true we're hearing?), sympathetic to the "cause," whatever. Then oops. Real life. Why the terrorists are holding them is very strange to me. You'd think feeding the four of them for all this time would be more expensive than it's worth. I agree there is more to this story.

I agree with you, we are not hearing the whole story.

More than likely they are some sort of government agents.

Most folks don't realize that when Obama made a trip to Pakistan during his early years, he was more than likely working for a CIA shell company or foundation, as they were probably funding his education. His mother worked for the government doing the same sort of activities in SE Asia.

More than likely, these kids were intelligence contacts, there to do some sort of community organizing, and they made contact with the wrong people.

Now the establishment is using them as domestic propaganda items.

If they get out of this alive, maybe their kid will, one day, be president. :badgrin:

happens all the time , dummy 20 year old student in north korea is on a prison farm because he thought it would be cool to steal a worthless wall posterfrom a n. Korean hotel . Same for Iranians and dualies that go to iran for some locally cooked goat and couscous or to see Gramdma . Last time mrobama paid iran millions on top of the Iranian nuke deal for a few dummies to be sent back to the USA .

Like I said, they are devoid of common sense.
Must be Hillary supporters.

on this one , let her tribe of defilers marry her , maybe they will take care of her and the kids !!

Dumb move but at least they got an educational experience out of their vacation choice.

Fk, I can't believe I agree with you on something! None of it makes sense at all. Why was her mom wearing a burqa Huh?

**Fk, I can't believe I agree with you on something! None of it makes sense at all. Why was her mom wearing a Muslim headdress? Huh?**

That is probably the only way she can appear "outside". Oh the poor kids she dragged into this mess. Land O' Goshen!

kids will be alright , teach them about goats and allah , Mohamad and give them an AK and eventually the kids will fit right in as celebrity jihadis .

Forum List

Back