Two tiered justice system. Here's how Donald is being treated differently.

Oh....so you're only willing to throw people in prison if everyone else goes to prison with them? :cuckoo:

Yes. I've always said that. All or none.

Though as I've said in Trumps case, it's a bit of Karma working for everything else he has got away with.

Yes. I've always said that. All or none.

Though as I've said in Trumps case, it's a bit of Karma working for everything else he has got away with.
Karma?
I guess you've never cracked a book?
Every despot in history does this to their political opponents.

F4pVJHUXkAAI5gY.jpg

Regardless, what I said holds true.
I don't think you're capable of being objective.
Face it.
You believe everything bad that Biden's criminal organization says about Trump.....but then ignore everything they've proved Biden has done that is not only illegal but downright disgraceful.
Right now the people of Maui could tell you a ton of shit that rotten POS has done or failed to do.

F4oLjX-WwAAGvOy.jpg

I don't think you're capable of being objective.
Face it.
You believe everything bad that Biden's criminal organization says about Trump.....but then ignore everything they've proved Biden has done that is not only illegal but downright disgraceful.
Right now the people of Maui could tell you a ton of shit that rotten POS has done or failed to do.

View attachment 822678

Trump has had to pay out settlement after settlement for screwing people over. That has nothing to do with what Democrats have told me.

Trump screws people out of millions. He pays a settlement.

Guy robs 7-11 of $96. He goes to prison.

Karma has come to roost.

So you don't trust the various grand juries that issued indictments?
That is not what I said. Then again It is not a matter of trust. A grand jury indictment is what it is. It is a step towards prosecution that they believe should go forward so that the defendant will have to face a trial. Nothing more or nothing less. The prosecutors can now go ahead and file the case and go to trial. They still need to get a guilty verdict.

Some areas use grand juries and others do not use a grand jury and just avoid that step and go with the prosecutors decision to prosecute. So Indictment is the same as any prosecutors deciding that the defendant goes to trial. It just a matter of what process is used for going to trial.

The prosecution must still present a case and the jury still has to render a verdict. So indictment is just the beginning. It can't be interpreted as the same as a jury that renders a verdict.

The grand jury does not render a verdict that will send someone to jail by its decision. It is just one of the steps in the process.

Trump has had to pay out settlement after settlement for screwing people over. That has nothing to do with what Democrats have told me.

Trump screws people out of millions. He pays a settlement.

Guy robs 7-11 of $96. He goes to prison.

Karma has come to roost.
Yeah....now pull the other leg.

That is not what I said. Then again It is not a matter of trust. A grand jury indictment is what it is. It is a step towards prosecution that they believe should go forward so that the defendant will have to face a trial. Nothing more or nothing less. The prosecutors can now go ahead and file the case and go to trial. They still need to get a guilty verdict.

Some areas use grand juries and others do not use a grand jury and just avoid that step and go with the prosecutors decision to prosecute. So Indictment is the same as any prosecutors deciding that the defendant goes to trial. It just a matter of what process is used for going to trial.

The prosecution must still present a case and the jury still has to render a verdict. So indictment is just the beginning. It can't be interpreted as the same as a jury that renders a verdict.

The grand jury does not render a verdict that will send someone to jail by its decision. It is just one of the steps in the process.
The various grand juries have seen the pertinent evidence and every one of those grand juries voted to indict. That's why Grifty Trump is in the situation he is in. Nothing else did it. Not Democrats, not Fani Willis or Jack Smith. All they did is show the evidence they have to ordinary Americans.

Facts.......Biden had boxes of classified info in his garage. Info that did not belong to him any more than it belonged to Trump.
That is a fact.

Yet it is the differences that matter.

The difference is they asked for Trump to return the documents and he refused. They were forced to raid because he would not comply on multiple requests. Which is really stupidity on his part. He was trapped and there was no way he could escape.

Biden voluntarily turned his documents over

So if Trump had just voluntarily turned over these documents then he would have avoided one headache.

Also Trump lied that he declassified , then he changed his mind and admitted he had classified documents.

Trump is on tape bragging about his classified documents in his possession to his guess.

So there are differences. If Trump had turned over the boxes then he would have not been prosecuted based on what happen to Biden. And that would have been a fact.

That is a fact.

Yet it is the differences that matter.

The difference is they asked for Trump to return the documents and he refused. They were forced to raid because he would not comply on multiple requests. Which is really stupidity on his part. He was trapped and there was no way he could escape.

Biden voluntarily turned his documents over

So if Trump had just voluntarily turned over these documents then he would have avoided one headache.

Also Trump lied that he declassified , then he changed his mind and admitted he had classified documents.

Trump is on tape bragging about his classified documents in his possession to his guess.

So there are differences. If Trump had turned over the boxes then he would have not been prosecuted based on what happen to Biden. And that would have been a fact.

If criminal A steals $5000 and refuses to return the money and criminal B does the same but returns it when caught, both will still be prosecuted.

If criminal A steals $5000 and refuses to return the money and criminal B does the same but returns it when caught, both will still be prosecuted.
We don't prosecute sitting Presidents. Gotta wait like we had to with Grifty

Another failure by you.
You are so easy to defeat.
I accept your Surrender.
You can’t find your own dick. There’s no way you could recognize a failure.

And there’s no way a mindless tear like you could defeat anybody. Ever.

You can’t accept your beat downs in any way you wish. But you fool nobody.

A number of scenarios can be followed. If it was your son or relative you might refuse to press charges especially if they returned the money. They would have no case without that person testimony or if he refuse to press charges. .Defendant does not have to testify. So no prosecution. Doing the right thing can be rewarding. Something Trump is unfamiliar with is doing the right thing.

He stole the money but returned it. He stole the money and kept it. They are two different scenarios that would require different resolution.

The court can show mercy if there is reasonable cause. It is the judges discretion and prosecution discretion

Still returning the document shows character. Refusing to return the document when given multiple changes shows a lack of character and fear of admitting you made a mistake. Thus your in the denial mode and never will admit your wrong. Trump was given multiple chances to correct the problem. He refused. This is on him.

Bottom line, if Trump returned the documents when asked, then they would not press charges. They would respect him as the previous president.

That is why Trump case different from Biden's case. One showed a lack of character and willingness to deny that he made a mistake. While the other turned over the documents and accepted whatever fate had to offer.

Two tier system , it is a system that takes into account different scenarios and one shoes does not fit everyone.

Forum List

Back