🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Truth's to American Politics Right Now

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Most of Americans see through the ratings game bullshit that New York City news media tries to play. They undestand that cameras and liberal agenda control what is news. They do not trust you stupid pricks to actually tell the truth. Hence Trumps win in 2016. Despite your best efforts he will be reelected in 2020. Whatever MSM says...including Fox...we will reject. People do not watch news anymore because you people are full of shit! They look back...to grandpa that fought in WWII to find real truth.

Pfffffffffffffft, there is no truth in either your political system or your economic system.

Bushboy, the fact is American politics is a joke. A complete joke. As an american born citizen I have no respect for it anymore no matter what party is in charge. The idiots are dolts who buy into the fact we let millionaires and billionaires call the shots....and they have NO business doing so.

Most of Americans see through the ratings game bullshit that New York City news media tries to play. They undestand that cameras and liberal agenda control what is news. They do not trust you stupid pricks to actually tell the truth. Hence Trumps win in 2016. Despite your best efforts he will be reelected in 2020. Whatever MSM says...including Fox...we will reject. People do not watch news anymore because you people are full of shit! They look back...to grandpa that fought in WWII to find real truth.
I don´t think he will be reelected. He doesn´t deliver.

Bushboy, the fact is American politics is a joke. A complete joke. As an american born citizen I have no respect for it anymore no matter what party is in charge. The idiots are dolts who buy into the fact we let millionaires and billionaires call the shots....and they have NO business doing so.
You must care if you love your country, we are the last hope on earth for mankind.

You must care if you love your country, we are the last hope on earth for mankind.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, we are huh. Here, this how we're gonna save mankind?

"Officially known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, SEAL Team 6 is today the most celebrated of the U.S. military’s special mission units. But hidden behind the heroic narratives is a darker, more troubling story of “revenge ops,” unjustified killings, mutilations, and other atrocities — a pattern of criminal violence that emerged soon after the Afghan war began and was tolerated and covered up by the command’s leadership."
The Crimes of SEAL Team 6

People smart enough to become millionaires and billionaires should not be in charge? Who should be, dumb asses losers who can't find a job? Pierced tattooed losers huffing on their bongs?

"Officially known as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, SEAL Team 6 is today the most celebrated of the U.S. military’s special mission units. But hidden behind the heroic narratives is a darker, more troubling story of “revenge ops,” unjustified killings, mutilations, and other atrocities — a pattern of criminal violence that emerged soon after the Afghan war began and was tolerated and covered up by the command’s leadership."
We are the last hope with the greatest document ever written to govern a free people born with natural rights...the Constitution of the United States of America.

We are the last hope with the greatest document ever written to govern a free people born with natural rights...the Constitution of the United States of America.
Horse shit, the document was plagiarized from the Iroquois Nations and not even followed by the founders themselves.

People smart enough to become millionaires and billionaires should not be in charge? Who should be, dumb asses losers who can't find a job? Pierced tattooed losers huffing on their bongs?
"The people". As blathered on about endlessly.

Who? Oh yammean people "smart" enough to go "gee thanks Dad" when Daddy says "here son, take this hundred million bucks I scammed off the government". Why I bet you need a college course to figure that out.

Hate to break this to ya old timer but ------ nobody goes to war to find "truth". :lmao:

Who? Oh yammean people "smart" enough to go "gee thanks Dad" when Daddy says "here son, take this hundred million bucks I scammed off the government". Why I bet you need a college course to figure that out.
Yes, those entitled folk. We need the billionaires to lead a scared little people unable to make their own decisions.

You're wealth envy and irrational hatred of wealthy people is noted, tissue?

Your (not "you are", learn English) desperate attempt to move the goalposts away from your original point of "smart" is noted, run through a thousand watt power amp and broadcast from the mountaintops.

Your (not "you are", learn English) desperate attempt to move the goalposts away from your original point of "smart" is noted, run through a thousand watt power amp and broadcast from the mountaintops.

We are still waiting for you retarded lefwits to tell us who should be in charge...I predict you have no logical answer. Go work on your hey hey ho ho chants while we take charge and fix your giant mess.

Forum List

Back