Two WHITE women in Mississippi murdered... randomly chosen by BLACK!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Let's see if we hear much about this in the MSM, and I'm sure our Mulatto president will now chime in...NOT!

Two women were murdered in Jackson Mississippi,and police say the killer chose his victims "randomly". The fact he was african- american and they were not is not brought up. Zebulon Jones is said to have mental issues , his kinfolk say.And are asking for donations to help with legal costs. One victim was from Missouri, and was walking from her hotel to a restaurant when she was shot. One was shot at a gas station. Some details are available at the Clarion Ledger or WLBT

Ah, the old "mental issues" defense. In other words, they can't defend his racism so they call it "mental issues".

Let's see if we hear much about this in the MSM, and I'm sure our Mulatto president will now chime in...NOT!

Two women were murdered in Jackson Mississippi,and police say the killer chose his victims "randomly". The fact he was african- american and they were not is not brought up. Zebulon Jones is said to have mental issues , his kinfolk say.And are asking for donations to help with legal costs. One victim was from Missouri, and was walking from her hotel to a restaurant when she was shot. One was shot at a gas station. Some details are available at the Clarion Ledger or WLBT
Didn't know the ******* couldn't be as crazy as those cracker assholes? Must be a new thing.

• Banned

Didn't know the ******* couldn't be as crazy as those cracker assholes? Must be a new thing.
upload_2015-11-24_0-39-59.jpeg

Forum List

Back