🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TX shooting: Dating Violence? Bullying? Or "Terrorist Mindset?"

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Wow. I was looking at the TX school shooting as triggered by dating violence.

Sante Fe victim 'had rejected suspect'

But then I read what the surviving uncle of the Pakistani exchange student said:

"I don't blame the murder of my girl on American society but on that terrorism mindset that is there in all societies," her uncle Ansar Sheikh said, adding: "We need to fight it all over the world."

I have to agree with him, because the "mentality' behind terrorist violence is the SAME controlling retributive type as behind domestic and relationship abuse. So you could say these are related to the same root causes of sick violent behavior and criminal mentality.

I wish more people would say what this man said about "not blaming all American society" and apply the same toward "not blaming all Muslim culture" for this "Terrorist Mentality."

I support his statement, although I would still emphasize it is related to the same issues behind domestic abuse and dating violence. Bullying is a tactic used in that, too.

I have faith that the communities in Texas will pull together in solidarity on solutions, because division isn't going to solve this when there are Multiple causes and angles to address.

Instead of arguing either/or, we should address ALL contributing factors, since again, many are the same behind other acts of abuse, crime and terrorism.

But then I read what the surviving uncle of the Pakistani exchange student said:

"I don't blame the murder of my girl on American society but on that terrorism mindset that is there in all societies," her uncle Ansar Sheikh said, adding: "We need to fight it all over the world."

I have to agree with him, because the "mentality' behind terrorist violence is the SAME controlling retributive type as behind domestic and relationship abuse. So you could say these are related to the same root causes of sick violent behavior and criminal mentality.

I wish more people would say what this man said about "not blaming all American society" and apply the same toward "not blaming all Muslim culture" for this "Terrorist Mentality."

I support his statement, although I would still emphasize it is related to the same issues behind domestic abuse and dating violence. Bullying is a tactic used in that, too.

I have faith that the communities in Texas will pull together in solidarity on solutions, because division isn't going to solve this when there are Multiple causes and angles to address.

Instead of arguing either/or, we should address ALL contributing factors, since again, many are the same behind other acts of abuse, crime and terrorism.

If they run the course of most, it will involve the use of a SSRI class antidepressant

I wonder if this is going to cause more killing by the nutters who can't get laid.

Can't get laid so demand women be given to you and kill people to make your point.

Vile. Insane. I just hope the NRA doesn't say they should have more guns too.

Yup, on the news on tv they reported it was dating violence.

Forum List

Back