Tyanny in America: Police Arrest Smokers In Mass

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
» Police Arrest Smokers In Mass Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Bus stops are now patrolled Gestapo zones where citizens who dare light-up heavily taxed cigarettes face arrest for daring to violate the hallowed dictates of political correctness and the manipulated sensibilities of passing yuppies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zyLOwKGfqN4]ALEX JONES...10/31/2013..Arrested Over A Cigarette Illegal Police State Dragnet - YouTube[/ame]

If the folks don't like it they need to move their ass to a state with more freedom, or they could get off their ass and throw out the screwed up politicians and change things there. Otherwise just lube up and go with it.

won't move to the arrest but a ban on cigarette smoking( with a fine for violation) at the bus stop is sweet.

I don't need your smoke to damage my lungs.

You'd also get arrested for drinking a beer at the bus stop. What's the difference?

» Police Arrest Smokers In Mass Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Bus stops are now patrolled Gestapo zones where citizens who dare light-up heavily taxed cigarettes face arrest for daring to violate the hallowed dictates of political correctness and the manipulated sensibilities of passing yuppies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zyLOwKGfqN4]ALEX JONES...10/31/2013..Arrested Over A Cigarette Illegal Police State Dragnet - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised none of the above posters called your attention to misspelled TYRANNY. You have about 24 hours from time of posting to edit post before it locks in for good.

It's only tyranny when citizens have no choice. Either citizens want smokers arrested at bus stops or they aren't interested enough to take a stand. Join the Tea Party if you want to make a difference and quit whining about tyranny.

Does anyone have a link for this story that isn't related to Alex Jones? I can't find any reference to this story on Google.

Does anyone have a link for this story that isn't related to Alex Jones? I can't find any reference to this story on Google.

And you likely won’t find anything.

That’s the problem with these crazy rightwing threads, they’re based on lies, spin, and distortion from equally crazy rightwing web sites.

In this case, there is no ‘right’ to smoke, where it’s perfectly appropriate to prohibit smoking at bus stops. Consequently there is no ‘tyranny,’ it’s either ignorant idiocy and willful demagoguery to claim otherwise.

And you likely won’t find anything.

That’s the problem with these crazy rightwing threads, they’re based on lies, spin, and distortion from equally crazy rightwing web sites.

In this case, there is no ‘right’ to smoke, where it’s perfectly appropriate to prohibit smoking at bus stops. Consequently there is no ‘tyranny,’ it’s either ignorant idiocy and willful demagoguery to claim otherwise.

I'm a little confused by your comments and think I may have misunderstood. If you think the Alex Jones piece is lies, spin, and distortion then I'm down with that, I have no respect for Alex Jones.

But, once you go on to say that there is no right to smoke at the bus stop then it stands to reason that if it's illegal to do so the cops then have the right to do exactly what was alleged in the video, which you've just described as crazy right wing lies and spin. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'd just like to know where you're coming from on this.

Forum List

Back