Typical conservative mind set.

While most people look at the devastating polar vortex that hammered Texas as a tragedy conservatives look at it as a windfall, or as one put it..'we hit the jackpot!!'...Dallas Cowboys Owner Slammed Over 'Hitting The Jackpot' With Gas Prices As Texans Suffer

Natural gas prices have skyrocketed. The guy is making a killing. You have an aversion to cash and getting rich? The guy didn't create the polar vortex and he can't help it he's in the right place at the right time. Wish I were as lucky!

Maybe the guy can shed a tear for all the freezing folk in front of the news cameras as he goes to the bank to deposit his loot just to make you feel good.

Typical Liberal mindset to paint with a broad brush, displaying a huge amount of ignorance and selective reasoning.
You do realize there are many thoughts under both the umbrellas of Liberalism and Conservatism, right?
Is it necessary for people here to give you a remedial course? was this your cry for help?

While most people look at the devastating polar vortex that hammered Texas as a tragedy conservatives look at it as a windfall, or as one put it..'we hit the jackpot!!'...Dallas Cowboys Owner Slammed Over 'Hitting The Jackpot' With Gas Prices As Texans Suffer

He observed that the event was good for business- so what? It was good for those who sell snow shovels and parkas, ice scrapers and beer , among other items, as well.

Its called being frank about the situation.

now that was the biggest dam brush i have seen, since the days of dean.....
So right wing republicans have abandoned the thought of 'the bottom line'?..didn't know that.

Natural gas prices have skyrocketed. The guy is making a killing. You have an aversion to cash and getting rich? The guy didn't create the polar vortex and he can't help it he's in the right place at the right time. Wish I were as lucky!

Maybe the guy can shed a tear for all the freezing folk in front of the news cameras as he goes to the bank to deposit his loot just to make you feel good.
So you have no problem with Texans who normally pay about $90 to $100 dollars in electric bills every month now getting $10,000 dollar electric bills?...figures

So you have no problem with Texans who normally pay about $90 to $100 dollars in electric bills every month now getting $10,000 dollar electric bills?...figures

No one pays $10,000 a month in electric bills just to heat a small home. Get over yourself. Spend $200, buy yourself a ticket to Cancun like the smart people and go soak your head.

So right wing republicans have abandoned the thought of 'the bottom line'?..didn't know that.
you didnt say "right" wing republicans did you?....you said conservatives meaning all of them....which is bullshit....nice dance though bennie.....

How was it a windfall? The drilling operations were shut down and losing millions daily and energy prices didn't rise. Did "Media Matters" operatives evesdrop on the wrong phone?

MFbroad.jpg

OP, I'm conservative, I didn't think what you're accusing me of thinking, so you're a God damn liar.

I hate to break this to you, Ben but that's what the far left wants for ALL Americans with the Green New Deal! They're gonna make energy so expensive we'll be sitting in the dark because we can't afford that new electric bill!

O.K.

Please help me make the connection behind Jerry Jones, high natural gas prices and the "typical conservative mindset".

Or did you forget the links that make the case for you.

The article you posted most certainly did nothing to support your conclusion.

Why is that people are so sloppy in their assertions ?

Just askin'

Yep, that's how they roll.

Maybe you can assist the OP in making the connection he/she didn't.

You seem to be in agreement and willing to support the claim.

Surely, you've got something to bulwark your support.

Can you please, somehow, make the connections that you assume are apparent to everyone (but are not).

Right wing republicans abandoned the thought of the bottom line ?

Does this mean left-wingers go into business to not make money ?

Did he say that ? Can you please point out where he said that ?

I hate to break this to you, Ben but that's what the far left wants for ALL Americans with the Green New Deal! They're gonna make energy so expensive we'll be sitting in the dark because we can't afford that new electric bill!

OF COURSE. To the Far Left, PEOPLE are the problem for actually using energy, and the first, easiest way of making the Earth "green" is to CUT energy consumption! And how do they do that? By making it unaffordable first then unavailable second. Then once they have everyone boxed into the new "green" energies, they will KEEP the cost high! Green energy will NEVER be cheap. The goal of green energy is power and control over the many; if anyone really believes this is about altruistic concern for the planet at the highest levels, I have some swamp land I want to sell you.

I'm sure that every democrat who made money off the situation will be donating 100% of their profits right?

1614001668887.png

Forum List

Back