Typical ways of inviting the devil into your life.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
What typical ways do you know to invite the devil into your life? I have found the followings.

1. Abused women unwittingly invite the devil into their lives to please their abuser and in hope of stopping the beatings.

2. Abused children invite the devil into their lives for the same reason.

3. Atheistic or agnostic parents invite the devil into their children's lives by ordering psychic work on their children.

4. Atheistic or agnostic people do the same for themselves.

5. Certain psychological therapy techniques.

6. Yoga, possibly.

7. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy one of the seven deadly sins.

8. You invite the devil into your relative's life to satisfy your submission to one of the seven deadly sins.

9. After inviting the devil into your life, you invite the devil into your relative's life or into your acquaintance's life, to satisfy the devil inside you.

10. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy anxiety, fear, or physical pain of some illness.

What other ways do you know that you invite the devil into your life? Witting or unwitting?

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Yes, this is very interesting too. And I risk to add, that after the devil enters into a person in this way, it will prevent that person from accepting God.

This can happen to children too, whose parents don't invite God into their lives at an early age.

What typical ways do you know to invite the devil into your life? I have found the followings.

1. Abused women unwittingly invite the devil into their lives to please their abuser and in hope of stopping the beatings.

3. Atheistic or agnostic parents invite the devil into their children's lives by ordering psychic work on their children.

6. Yoga, possibly.

8. You invite the devil into your relative's life to satisfy your submission to one of the seven deadly sins.

9. After inviting the devil into your life, you invite the devil into your relative's life or into your acquaintance's life, to satisfy the devil inside you.

10. You invite the devil into your life to satisfy anxiety, fear, or physical pain of some illness.

What other ways do you know that you invite the devil into your life? Witting or unwitting?

I understand the idea that you can invite the devil into your life. But inviting the devil into someone else's life? Don't they have to do the inviting?

6. Yoga, possibly.

K first of all, Biblically, the only real way to keep the devil out of your life is to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit. This can be found in Luke 11, the unclean spirit thrown out and then going back to the house swept clean, but empty with "seven other spirits".

Second, the "seven deadly sins" are not actually in the Bible. Yes, they are sins, but lots of things are sins.

Since what you say is not exactly Biblical, and you give no remedy for "inviting the devil in", I'm not exactly sure where you're getting this information.

Yoga, possibly

Bring it on!

images

6. Yoga, possibly.

Yoga?

6. Yoga, possibly.

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.

God creates evil as well as good. So God is the devil.

God made me Penny Jackboots. Am I God?

No are you trying to debate what I said, he also hardens hearts according to the bible.

He absolutely does. You know yours is hard when you no longer accept His Son. Or when, for instance, you reject the Virgin Birth.

The virgin birth, I know the KJV says virgin. But the truth is in the NABRE 2011 edition. Please think. IVF wasn't done back then.

* [7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

No are you trying to debate what I said, he also hardens hearts according to the bible.

He absolutely does. You know yours is hard when you no longer accept His Son. Or when, for instance, you reject the Virgin Birth.

The virgin birth, I know the KJV says virgin. But the truth is in the NABRE 2011 edition. Please think. IVF wasn't done back then.

* [7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

Penny, if God brought Jesus back from the grave He certainly could have made sure Mary got pregnant without IVF.

Either He is God or He is not. If He is the God of all creation, that is a minor thing.

Probably the best way is not inviting God into your life

Yes, this is very interesting too. And I risk to add, that after the devil enters into a person in this way, it will prevent that person from accepting God.

This can happen to children too, whose parents don't invite God into their lives at an early age.
So the children get punished for the sins of the father? Sounds like something the devil would do.

King James version is the worst translation ever.

6. Yoga, possibly.

Since you give so many references to inviting the devil into your relatives lives, I'm guessing you are a religious nut who is having some difficulty of some sort, and is blaming one of your relatives for inviting the devil into your life. Am I right? The devil told me I am right, and he's watching you.
We're all being watched!

Penny, if God brought Jesus back from the grave He certainly could have made sure Mary got pregnant without IVF.
But is not Jesus part of the Trinity, and always has been, so is immortal, as well as being his own father and son?

Either He is God or He is not. If He is the God of all creation, that is a minor thing.

I just showed you it was a misinterpretation or perhaps done on purpose. Why Mary. Truth be known you do not believe in the Virgin Birth, most people don't.

Forum List

Back