Tyranny protester caught with pipe bombs.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013

I just wanted to point out that the pictures included in this story show what apparently are pipe bombs.

With 1 inch fuses.

Are they sure the guy isn't a Muslim?

Seems like bullshit to me. He only could have used one of them.

u idiots still don't get when waves of inside jobs take place in order to herd the population into a certain direction.
The headlines tell you dumbasses what's coming and you all lstill can't pick up on it....

Something is coming and it's going to knock u closet dwellers right on ur asses lol . WE TOLD YOU SO!!! BHAHAAH

u idiots still don't get when waves of inside jobs take place in order to herd the population into a certain direction.
The headlines tell you dumbasses what's coming and you all lstill can't pick up on it....

Something is coming and it's going to knock u closet dwellers right on ur asses lol . WE TOLD YOU SO!!! BHAHAAH
You'll have to check to see if you can tell us what it is you are speaking about that would be great! There have been several groups of protestors which seems disgruntled enough to cause some problems.

Because no white man could do any type of criminal act..
Haven’t you fucking heard? White men are fucking evil. Just ask the white haters on da forum they will tell ya. Then whine about trolling. Yap for the libtards!

I just wanted to point out that the pictures included in this story show what apparently are pipe bombs.

With 1 inch fuses.

Are they sure the guy isn't a Muslim?

Seems like bullshit to me. He only could have used one of them.
For a second there I thought this was about some Tranny with pipe-bombs.
He's literally blowing everyone.....the heck up.

Antifa destruction over their nebulous gripes snd hurt feelings but Americans using same tactics over very identifiable legal, social, moral, religious, constitutional and economic issues is somehow wrong

Former president Barry Hussein's partner and political guru, Bill Ayers, spent a decade blowing up stuff and built the bomb that killed his girlfriend. Today he is a college professor and a mover and shaker in Chicago democrat politics.

Most tin foil hat types are convinced that they're smarter than everybody else because they see what others do not. This is how conspiracy theorists trap their accolytes into believing shit that anyone with half a brain can see is utter bullshit. They're being conned into believing that only really clever people can see it.

That will happen only in the minds of the weak minded and those like this turd who can be Astroturfed into showing up for these rallies thinking they're defending liberty and freedom and repelling the forces that seek to take it from them....sorry..riffing Harry Potter again. The only lemmings I see being herded are the right wingers who just seem to be losing all connection with reality on a daily basis. Sad.

Former president Barry Hussein's partner and political guru, Bill Ayers, spent a decade blowing up stuff and built the bomb that killed his girlfriend. Today he is a college professor and a mover and shaker in Chicago democrat politics.

He said he was sorry he did not do more bombings. He also had a plan to kill Americans who could not be re-educated to his line of thinking.

Most tin foil hat types are convinced that they're smarter than everybody else because they see what others do not. This is how conspiracy theorists trap their accolytes into believing shit that anyone with half a brain can see is utter bullshit. They're being conned into believing that only really clever people can see it.
Yeah.
You should stop.

So he came to their attention because of his social media, and then they were "alerted" (alerted how, exactly? And by who?) that he had already made some IEDs, but how did they get a warrant to search his property?

That news story was pretty short on details

Forum List

Back