Tyre Nichols body cam footage

I don't recall any officer being interviewed on why he was stopped. That's my problem with all this, we never heard their side of the story and won't until their trials are heard.
Memphis Police Department said there's no evidence to substantiate claims that Tyre Nichols—the 29-year-old Black man who died in hospital three days after he was allegedly beaten up by five police officers at a traffic stop—was actually involved in reckless driving.

He had to be breaking the Law, that is why black folks do. Right Ray?

Memphis Police Department said there's no evidence to substantiate claims that Tyre Nichols—the 29-year-old Black man who died in hospital three days after he was allegedly beaten up by five police officers at a traffic stop—was actually involved in reckless driving.

He had to be breaking the Law, that is why black folks do. Right Ray?

How would anybody know what he was being stopped for other than the officers that were there? The Chief is trying to pander to the angry crowd so they don't act like a bunch of animals like the Floyd riots. Like I always say, first reports are usually 50% wrong. Wait until people have to take an oath in court to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Then and only then will we see what the real truth is.

How would anybody know what he was being stopped for other than the officers that were there? The Chief is trying to pander to the angry crowd so they don't act like a bunch of animals like the Floyd riots. Like I always say, first reports are usually 50% wrong. Wait until people have to take an oath in court to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Then and only then will we see what the real truth is.
we do know one truth,
that is 5 well built well trained cops with an 800lb weight advantage beat a 130lb guy to death,,,
that we know as an absolute fact,,

Now the Chief is lying. Smfh.

we do know one truth,
that is 5 well built well trained cops with an 800lb weight advantage beat a 130lb guy to death,,,
that we know as an absolute fact,,

It was no 800 pound advantage. You can only get one hand on a forearm in attempt to put somebody's hands behind their back. Two if you're lucky but when somebody is fighting you, that's even temporary.

It was no 800 pound advantage. You can only get one hand on a forearm in attempt to put somebody's hands behind their back. Two if you're lucky but when somebody is fighting you, that's even temporary.
unless one of those guys were short my guess is each weighed between 225-250lbs and some maybe more,,, the dead guy weighed 130 from reports,,,

thats around an 800lb advantage,,

youre getting desperate,, why is that??

unless one of those guys were short my guess is each weighed between 225-250lbs and some maybe more,,, the dead guy weighed 130 from reports,,,

thats around an 800lb advantage,,

youre getting desperate,, why is that??

Not at all. I have no dog in this race. I'm waiting for a fair trial of these officers giving them a chance to explain their actions compared to police training. Each officer charged will be able to tell the court frame by frame what he did in an attempt to secure the suspect.

Like I said, I was an avid fan of the show COPS and I've seen police officers forced to use violence (yes even hitting and punching the subject repeatedly) in effort to get them in compliance. Yes it looks bad, but the question is whether their actions were called for given the suspects endless fight with them.

Not at all. I have no dog in this race. I'm waiting for a fair trial of these officers giving them a chance to explain their actions compared to police training. Each officer charged will be able to tell the court frame by frame what he did in an attempt to secure the suspect.

Like I said, I was an avid fan of the show COPS and I've seen police officers forced to use violence (yes even hitting and punching the subject repeatedly) in effort to get them in compliance. Yes it looks bad, but the question is whether their actions were called for given the suspects endless fight with them.
doesnt look like youre waiting since youve spent days lying and defending what they did,,,

Pee Pee (entirely appropriate) is a emotive child and stays the course of that manner of expression

Forum List

Back