Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Brush your teeth, I can smell the jackboot polish from here.

Look...there is NOTHING a cop does you would condemn. You worship Authority, with religious fervor.
Correct, as long as, they are violating the rights of folks of color. Now when it comes to whites he has a totally different attitude. Just ask him about Jan 6, see he doesn't give a damn about those police.

You and your stupid tribe of gimmee gimmee gimmee. Go get it yourself! Normal people don't interact with Police at all! Not enough to care if some street vermin takes off running and gets roughed up. I don't F-ing care.
Nothing is FREE you dumb OX. You pay for it. You and your kind can pay for free health care for every American, X-NFL player and Illegal South American they can shoe-horn in.
Old Fool, police have been harassing, beating and murdering black folks since this country was founded. That is why fools like you and Horseshitting don't want REAL history taught in schools.

Correct, as long as, they are violating the rights of folks of color. Now when it comes to whites he has a totally different attitude. Just ask him about Jan 6, see he doesn't give a damn about those police.
No, he will excuse anything. There is NOTHING a cop can do that he will condemn. He is THAT in the satchel for Authority.

Old Fool, police have been harassing, beating and murdering black folks since this country was founded. That is why fools like you and Horseshitting don't want REAL history taught in schools.

Or it's because folks like us don't live in the 1950s and are playing the cards we currently have in our hands.

Of course I do, and I think the cop that shot Babbit dead should be investigated given she was five foot nothing, unarmed, and not presenting him with a threat of any kind. But that was okay in your book because it was a tiny harmless white girl.

Pure Urban myth. Spread by Sharptounges & Jacksons so your kind has a built-in excuse for laziness, failure, welfare and un-controlled Crime & breeding. Trump policy was lifting up your folks, working, schooling…finally getting some income. Now? Back to never-ending daily Race BS. There is no problem Race issue…..there is a problem Race in America.

when 180 Cops are executed each year (most if them by Black street vermin). Obviously they dont kill enough Black Criminals. Fire first, go home safe. Profile…..do it all. I don‘t support Criminals vs. trained Taxpayer funded Officers of the Law.

Last edited:
So tell us how they Memphis PD came to the conclusion that Nichols wasn't pulled over for reckless driving, also have you ever heard of a cellphone.

Yes we know the entire situation, for the simple fact it is on video.

Right, the officer that pulled him over quickly called 4 other officers on his cell phone and they all came at the same time. How Fn stupid.

The reason they didn't release the police audio of the call is because it destroys their narrative that he was just another motorist that was getting pulled over for some stupid traffic infraction and for no reason at all, decided to pull him out of his vehicle and beat the hell out of him.

When you take your next dose of medication, tell us another story that you dreamed up.

If they didn't participate in whatever injuries that killed him, no. They were trying to get him to comply and get his hands behind his back. That's what they are supposed to be doing.
they were holding him both down while he got kicked at least twice in the head and stood him up and held him while he got punched in the head several times and did nothing to stop it and didnt arrest the guy that did it afterwards,,

thats being complicit,,

they were holding him both down while he got kicked at least twice in the head and stood him up and held him while he got punched in the head several times and did nothing to stop it and didnt arrest the guy that did it afterwards,,

thats being complicit,,

You may not know this but police have ranks just like the military. Underlings can't arrest their superiors nor charge them with anything. If a higher ranking officer gives a lower ranking officer an order, they obey it. But police officers trying to subdue a subject just can't let him go because of the actions another officer did. They must continue to try and get the cuffs on him.

All this will come out in their trials which I know you are against. You just want to live like the folks in Cuba where the government makes all the decisions and nobody can defend themselves.

thats being complicit,,
Perp was given every chance to comply ar Stop#1. He refused, and managed to go on the run. After that? Its like breaking up a dog fight. You grab one by the collar and pull him back, the other one may bite his eye out. Is that my fault?

You may not know this but police have ranks just like the military. Underlings can't arrest their superiors nor charge them with anything. If a higher ranking officer gives a lower ranking officer an order, they obey it. But police officers trying to subdue a subject just can't let him go because of the actions another officer did. They must continue to try and get the cuffs on him.

All this will come out in their trials which I know you are against. You just want to live like the folks in Cuba where the government makes all the decisions and nobody can defend themselves.
are you out if you fucking mind???

short of the POTUS a cop can arrest anyone they see committ a crime,, of course they better be right,,

in this case that participated in the attack and the celebration afterwards,,,

Perp was given every chance to comply ar Stop#1. He refused, and managed to go on the run. After that? Its like breaking up a dog fight. You grab one by the collar and pull him back, the other one may bite his eye out. Is that my fault?
so you think cops are the same as savage dogs,,,

at least in this case you got it right,,,

You said a police officer can not arrest a superior. I posted a link that showed they could. You stomped your feet.

First of all your piece didn't say who arrested him or even what enforcement agency. Secondly it was a sting operation where he was suspected of dealing dope and he got busted so he was clearly breaking the law; it wasn't a judgement call on any police officer. A police officer can't arrest a superior using his own judgement on if he was breaking any laws or not. Those charges have to be decided on by his superiors or prosecutors. Apples and oranges as usual with you.

First of all your piece didn't say who arrested him or even what enforcement agency. Secondly it was a sting operation where he was suspected of dealing dope and he got busted so he was clearly breaking the law; it wasn't a judgement call on any police officer. A police officer can't arrest a superior using his own judgement on if he was breaking any laws or not. Those charges have to be decided on by his superiors or prosecutors. Apples and oranges as usual with you.

If you couldn't lie, you would have nothing to post about.

Forum List

Back