Tyre Nichols body cam footage

they were holding him both down while he got kicked at least twice in the head and stood him up and held him while he got punched in the head several times and did nothing to stop it and didnt arrest the guy that did it afterwards,,

thats being complicit,,

Don't bother. There is NOTHING Ray will not defend. Ray worships Authority-with religious fervor-and will excuse ANY action.

This remark is WAY OVER the top.

No, it's accurate.

Don't bother. There is NOTHING Ray will not defend. Ray worships Authority-with religious fervor-and will excuse ANY action.

No, it's accurate.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Especially when I pointed out how I see the officer that kicked him in the head at fault. They only see what they want to see thus keeping their lies alive.
its you that only sees what you want to see and why you cant see him also punch him in the head several times,,

its you that only sees what you want to see and why you cant see him also punch him in the head several times,,

I can't see what he's doing in the dark like that. I see the punches but not where he was punched at. I can't stop you from lying. All I can do is point it out. I said (I don't know how many times) that the officer that kicked him in the head should be charged, and 3,4,6 posts later, you post the same lie that I'll stick up for the cops no matter what.

There is little anybody can do with a habitual liar.

I can't see what he's doing in the dark like that. I see the punches but not where he was punched at. I can't stop you from lying. All I can do is point it out. I said (I don't know how many times) that the officer that kicked him in the head should be charged, and 3,4,6 posts later, you post the same lie that I'll stick up for the cops no matter what.

There is little anybody can do with a habitual liar.
as i said,, you only see what you want to see,, calling me a liar doesnt change that or the punchs he threw

you gave me your opinion,,

And you gave me lies:

"I'm for prosecuting the officer that kicked him in the head!"

"Ray will stick up for any police officer."

"The officer that kicked him in the head should be held accountable."

"Ray is a boot licker of all police."

"The kicking officer should face charges."

"Ray wants to give police unrestricted authority."

And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Of course I do, and I think the cop that shot Babbit dead should be investigated given she was five foot nothing, unarmed, and not presenting him with a threat of any kind. But that was okay in your book because it was a tiny harmless white girl.
She was breaking the law and not following commands, that is the bullshit you are trying to use for them killing this unarmed black man who wasn't breaking the law.

Right, the officer that pulled him over quickly called 4 other officers on his cell phone and they all came at the same time. How Fn stupid.
So why doesn't he dispatcher have a record of this call, genius. Or were they operating on their own line in which NO ONE else could hear.
The reason they didn't release the police audio of the call is because it destroys their narrative that he was just another motorist that was getting pulled over for some stupid traffic infraction and for no reason at all, decided to pull him out of his vehicle and beat the hell out of him.
Now that's fucking stupid, what do you base that on other than your opinion.
When you take your next dose of medication, tell us another story that you dreamed up.
I don't need to dream it up, it's on video genius.

Why do you always want to try and change subjects when in a certain topic. We are not talking about Mississippi. You want to talk about that, then start a new thread on it.
I already started a thread on it, you came with the bullshit about me living in the 1950s. We are seeing the same bullshit done to black folks by the police that was happening in the 50s and fools like you made excuses for it. See the excuse used to be he was resisting arrest, that went out the window now the excuse is I was in fear of my life.

Forum List

Back