🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S.A are you serious?

PCronau

Rookie
Nov 7, 2013
$8.1 billion just for upgrading of Western European nuclear arsenal. North American Terror Organization has gone mad. Who's going to pay for that? German taxpayers will. No European wants US nukes in Europe. No European wants all those foul-ups in Middle East. However our leaders are bound by those NATO conventions and have to participate wasting MORE our money meanwhile those very Americans skim cream on selling weapons every dirty militant and his cousin. Afterwards those very militants demand asylum in Europe accusing us of support USA in destroying their countries.
Finallyjust a dead man don't sponge on the Old World. Eternally moaning Jews demand endless reparations. Crowds of immigrants from North Africa and Middle East gain benefits a common German never dreamt of. In addition Yanks give us no slack. I start fearing their greed more than notorious commies (first Russians, now Chinese and Koreans) they use to fright us with. US crippling wants would destroy EU faster than all islamists and commies put together.

I can't speak for all Americans but you can rest assured that there is at least one American who agrees with you. I see no reason for us to have any dealings with you at all, I'd much rather focus our attention on the Western Hemisphere.

Do you NOT understand that the EU government and the USA are both taking orders from the same BANKSTER MASTERS?

Honestly PC, do you imagine that we Americans love these people lording over us any more than you Euros do?

Seriously kid, get a fucking clue.

You are being very ridiculous, you seriously need to step back and think why the nukes are there in the first place. I am a proud American and I'm very pro-military since my dad retired from the army. With that said, the nukes are there to mutually protect but the Western Hemisphere and NATO members in Europe. I understand that you see the expense as a waste, but at this point all of our governments are wasting much more than 8 billion in other areas. Do not see the nukes as a disgrace, but as a token of the bond between our great nations and the strong alliance that both of our countries share.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You are being very ridiculous, you seriously need to step back and think why the nukes are there in the first place. I am a proud American and I'm very pro-military since my dad retired from the army. With that said, the nukes are there to mutually protect but the Western Hemisphere and NATO members in Europe. I understand that you see the expense as a waste, but at this point all of our governments are wasting much more than 8 billion in other areas. Do not see the nukes as a disgrace, but as a token of the bond between our great nations and the strong alliance that both of our countries share.

Protect from what? The cold war is over. The USSR doesn't exist anymore. The nukes are a product of a bygone era. The people there don't want them and they aren't needed. The US should stop trying to maintain a global military empire. Troops aren't needed in Germany and Japan. Bring them home.

Protect from what? The cold war is over. The USSR doesn't exist anymore. The nukes are a product of a bygone era. The people there don't want them and they aren't needed. The US should stop trying to maintain a global military empire. Troops aren't needed in Germany and Japan. Bring them home.

Agreed. The only logical approach is to bring them all home and mind our own business.

But...the powers that be will never let that happen. They love war and why not? It gives them wealth and power...and the American people are not smart enough to see through the charade...though I suspect many are finally catching on.

Russia is still a hostile power to the US and her allies, and she is still very powerful. Just because the Cold War is over does not mean the threat is no longer there, it just means that it is no longer as extreme. I am not a supporter of having boots on the ground in places such as Afghanistan or Iraq, but Germany and Japan is a different story. Both are places that fighting would occur if Russia /China would start a war. Also, the world relies on our military presence for stability, it is not there to start wars.

Honestly, the U.S. spying scandal was a slap in the face for Europe, America should really try to treat its allies as equals

You know, in 1982 President Reagan, in conjunction with the English and NATO ministers (against the majority of their public will), introduced Pershing missiles into Europe to counter the SS-25 mobile launchers that the Soviets (Andropov) had deployed in eastern Europe. Europeans and Americans protested all over the place. But directly because of those actions, Gorbachov and Reagan signed the SALT treaties several years later and both sets of missiles were destroyed. The point is that the protests in England, Germany and other places were gigantic and warned of the nuclear holocaust that would surely come because of our 'hegemony' (remember that word?). Naturally, it didn't as the Berlin Wall came crashing down about 20 years later. Your Welcome!

The Soviets are gone. Putin is attempting to reconstitute his military, but it will be slow going for sure. The threat posed by the Russian Republic is minimal. But Russia and even China is NOT the worry here. Thanks to an amateur at the White House (Barry and his cronies), the mullahs in Iran WILL have a nuclear weapon within at least 5 years. Barry WILL withdraw US troops from Afghanistan within 24 months and both Iraq and Afghanistan will become defacto launching pads for terrorist states and the United States and it's allies WILL BE the targets.

My point is twofold. First, I don't care what the Europeans want because history has shown time and again that you are more in favor of conformance and appeasing despots than expressing or protecting your liberty. Americans do not agree. Secondly, some nations within the EU (Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic for example) do not share your fantasy that everyone wants to 'just get along' or live a life based upon John Lennon's song 'Imagine.' In other words, it is apparent that the governments of Poland and the Czech Republic, having just come out of 50 years of Soviet domination, would rather fight than become slaves again or to have their foreign policy extorted by some Islamic Jihadist in the middle east. Obviously, they have more balls than others.

Currently, the United States nuclear triad, you know, the thing that Europe has been protected by for 50+ years, is reaching critical mass in age and capability. Minutemen III missiles are 60's technology. B-52's are 50's technology, the B-1 is 70's technology, and there are only 11 B-2 bombers. The Ohio class submarines are reaching the end of their service life (80's technology) and their replacements are on the drawing board. It is now time to begin, in earnest, especially since the membership of NATO has grown so large in the recent past, to look towards modernization of our mutual defense. Therefore, since the speed of technological advance is so fast and the results so massively expensive, it would be nice if those who benefited from that umbrella would contribute to its modernization.

Unfortunately cupcake, you do NOT have the luxury of bowing out. I realize that for some Europeans the first act when approached by a hostile force is to surrender immediately. However, back here in the states we don't play dodgeball that way. Deal with it sparky.

You know, in 1982 President Reagan, in conjunction with the English and NATO ministers (against the majority of their public will), introduced Pershing missiles into Europe to counter the SS-25 mobile launchers that the Soviets (Andropov) had deployed in eastern Europe. Europeans and Americans protested all over the place. But directly because of those actions, Gorbachov and Reagan signed the SALT treaties several years later and both sets of missiles were destroyed. The point is that the protests in England, Germany and other places were gigantic and warned of the nuclear holocaust that would surely come because of our 'hegemony' (remember that word?). Naturally, it didn't as the Berlin Wall came crashing down about 20 years later. Your Welcome!

The Soviets are gone. Putin is attempting to reconstitute his military, but it will be slow going for sure. The threat posed by the Russian Republic is minimal. But Russia and even China is NOT the worry here. Thanks to an amateur at the White House (Barry and his cronies), the mullahs in Iran WILL have a nuclear weapon within at least 5 years. Barry WILL withdraw US troops from Afghanistan within 24 months and both Iraq and Afghanistan will become defacto launching pads for terrorist states and the United States and it's allies WILL BE the targets.

My point is twofold. First, I don't care what the Europeans want because history has shown time and again that you are more in favor of conformance and appeasing despots than expressing or protecting your liberty. Americans do not agree. Secondly, some nations within the EU (Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic for example) do not share your fantasy that everyone wants to 'just get along' or live a life based upon John Lennon's song 'Imagine.' In other words, it is apparent that the governments of Poland and the Czech Republic, having just come out of 50 years of Soviet domination, would rather fight than become slaves again or to have their foreign policy extorted by some Islamic Jihadist in the middle east. Obviously, they have more balls than others.

Currently, the United States nuclear triad, you know, the thing that Europe has been protected by for 50+ years, is reaching critical mass in age and capability. Minutemen III missiles are 60's technology. B-52's are 50's technology, the B-1 is 70's technology, and there are only 11 B-2 bombers. The Ohio class submarines are reaching the end of their service life (80's technology) and their replacements are on the drawing board. It is now time to begin, in earnest, especially since the membership of NATO has grown so large in the recent past, to look towards modernization of our mutual defense. Therefore, since the speed of technological advance is so fast and the results so massively expensive, it would be nice if those who benefited from that umbrella would contribute to its modernization.

Unfortunately cupcake, you do NOT have the luxury of bowing out. I realize that for some Europeans the first act when approached by a hostile force is to surrender immediately. However, back here in the states we don't play dodgeball that way. Deal with it sparky.

Finally someone who knows what they're talking about, this is a great point!

I don't think the world needs more nuclear weapons. Why not use the money to feed the poor

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

$8.1 billion just for upgrading of Western European nuclear arsenal. North American Terror Organization has gone mad. Who's going to pay for that? German taxpayers will. No European wants US nukes in Europe. No European wants all those foul-ups in Middle East. However our leaders are bound by those NATO conventions and have to participate wasting MORE our money meanwhile those very Americans skim cream on selling weapons every dirty militant and his cousin. Afterwards those very militants demand asylum in Europe accusing us of support USA in destroying their countries.
Finallyjust a dead man don't sponge on the Old World. Eternally moaning Jews demand endless reparations. Crowds of immigrants from North Africa and Middle East gain benefits a common German never dreamt of. In addition Yanks give us no slack. I start fearing their greed more than notorious commies (first Russians, now Chinese and Koreans) they use to fright us with. US crippling wants would destroy EU faster than all islamists and commies put together.

Seems like the only one around here who's moaning is you doc.

Weeelllll folks. Looks like we have an OP and those clueless other kumbayaers agreeing with him/her/it that everyone (and every nation) in the world, except the USA, has nothing but altruistic intentions. That if they recite the line, "why can't we all get along" often enough all the world will start singing "I'd like to teach the world" in perfect harmony...........
Those roses colored glasses aren't helping.

Forum List

Back