🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Combat Deaths In Afghanistan Highest in Years.

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....

If you wanted out of Afghanistan so fucking bad why didn't Obummer get you out?
I'll let you catch up to my other comments because I don't feel like repeating myself and making you morons look stupid....

Quote where you explained why Obama kept us in Iraq a war that liberals have been bitching about since it started.

I did already. He was a failure at nearly everything he did.
y
No excuses, REASONS. Cough them up because I mad this fucking thread twice and I see nothing but lame ass excuses and passing the buck when fucking stupid liberals won't admit the oreo loved war.

You are discussing this with me not your liberal boogeymen.

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....

I'll let you catch up to my other comments because I don't feel like repeating myself and making you morons look stupid....

Quote where you explained why Obama kept us in Iraq a war that liberals have been bitching about since it started.

No excuses, REASONS. Cough them up because I read this fucking thread twice and I see nothing but lame ass excuses and passing the buck when fucking stupid liberals won't admit the oreo loved war.
I just told you why Obama kept us in Iraq....because he is an establishment politician carrying on with the status quo...and progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's middle eastern policy....progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's drone strike program....do you know why?? Because we disagreed with Bush's middle eastern policies....what part of this do you not understand??

You see, folks like me don't have to pretend history doesn't exist -- because we have been OPPOSED TO GOING INTO IRAQ from day one....can you say the same?? Nope..

Your stupid ass is on here asking me "why didn't Obama bring home the troops!!"

When your stupid ass should be asking yourself is "Why was your dumb ass against Obama pulling out of Iraq??"

So your dumb has absolutely NO explanation why someone they voted for and thought so highly of kept us in a war for 8 years that they so hated?

Continuing the status quo? WTF does that even mean? Why vote for the son of a bitch the second time if you hated the war he continued so much? Blind partisan hatred is an ugly thing. Making excuses is just that, excuses.

I didn't think you could explain it. Nice try though.

Last edited:

No excuses, REASONS. Cough them up because I read this fucking thread twice and I see nothing but lame ass excuses and passing the buck when fucking stupid liberals won't admit the oreo loved war.
I just told you why Obama kept us in Iraq....because he is an establishment politician carrying on with the status quo...and progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's middle eastern policy....progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's drone strike program....do you know why?? Because we disagreed with Bush's middle eastern policies....what part of this do you not understand??

You see, folks like me don't have to pretend history doesn't exist -- because we have been OPPOSED TO GOING INTO IRAQ from day one....can you say the same?? Nope..

When your stupid ass should be asking yourself is "Why was your dumb ass against Obama pulling out of Iraq??"

So your dumb has absolutely NO explanation why someone they voted for and thought so highly of kept us in a war for 8 years that they so hated?

"They" who??

I told you that I opposed going into Iraq from day one -- back when folks were calling people like me traitors and terrorists for daring to oppose the war machine...when I voted for Obama, I did it partly because of the fact he was one of the few at the time of the Iraq invasion who also was AGAINST the war in Iraq...back when it was unpopular...

He failed at completely pulling us out of Iraq -- he failed because he was too weak to go against the war machine....he was too concerned of what the republicans and future trumpers would say about him, that was always his problem...always trying to appease those who would hate him no matter what he did....and when he did pull troops out of Iraq -- it was dic suckers like you who was against it...

Now can you tell me why the last 3 republican presidential nominees you dic suckers voted for were ALWAYS IN FAVOR OF BEING IN IRAQ INDEFINITELY?? Is that why you coward ass dic suckers pretend those 3 never existed, because you too much of a pussy to own up to your choices?

90.jpg

Continuing the status quo? WTF does that even mean? Why vote for the son of a bitch the second time if you hated the war he continued so much? Blind partisan hatred is an ugly thing. Making excuses is just that, excuses.

You’ll never get these idiots to admit they are full of shit. Once you expose the lies of the left, they’ll immediately claim they aren’t leftwingers but they hate both parties, even though they slam President Trump and the GOP 24/7 and have never started a negative thread about a Democrat.

Obama's side kick and hand picked successor, Killary Clinton, also was in favor of our war in Iraq. Maybe she thought we could just drop some bombs and, voila, achieve the desired results like in Libya when she and Barack were fans of regime change and co-conspirators in war crimes there. Hillary the Hawk: A History

Obama's side kick and hand picked successor, Killary Clinton, also was in favor of our war in Iraq. Maybe she thought we could just drop some bombs and, voila, achieve the desired results like in Libya when she and Barack were fans of regime change and co-conspirators in war crimes there. Hillary the Hawk: A History

Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support.

Same can’t be said of President Trump, who has kept us out of wars with Syria, North Korea, Russia, Iran, and China.

So you voted for her in 2016.

Never.

Never.

So you voted for Trump? Are you a Trump supporter?

Same can’t be said of President Trump, who has kept us out of wars with Syria, North Korea, Russia, Iran, and China.

U.S., allies strike Syria in response to suspected chemical attack

Good. Use of WMD's on civilians should always result in military action.

Nice job quoting a year and a half old military operation.

Never.

No I did not vote for Trump. This is the problem. This is all so many can see. You either had to support Hillary or you had to support Trump for too many. This is what makes so many hypocrites.

Yea, he bombed an airfield and the left howled he was taking us to war. Are we at war with Syria?

Never.

No I did not vote for Trump. This is the problem. This is all so many can see. You either had to support Hillary or you had to support Trump for too many. This is what makes so many hypocrites.

So you didn't vote at all. So fuck you. You have no say. Shut up and go sit down. If you didn't vote for one you have no right to bitch about the other.

Good. Use of WMD's on civilians should always result in military action.

Nice job quoting a year and a half old military operation.

So Afghanistan had a legit reason to attack us?

Kunduz hospital airstrike - Wikipedia

Never.

So you didn't vote at all. So fuck you. You have no say. Shut up and go sit down. If you didn't vote for one you have no right to bitch about the other.

Sheesh.

U.S. combat deaths in Afghanistan highest in years

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?
There never was an end game except to create a shit sandwich and be stuck with it forever

Never should have invaded
So we shouldn't have gone after the assholes who hit the Twin Towers?

We didn't. We allowed him to run off to Pakistan. We then lost interest for years.

U.S. combat deaths in Afghanistan highest in years

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?
There never was an end game except to create a shit sandwich and be stuck with it forever

Never should have invaded
So we shouldn't have gone after the assholes who hit the Twin Towers?

The assholes that hit the towers were Saudi Arabian. There were no ties to 9/11 with Iraq. However over a dozen democrats had stated that Iraq had WMDs and was primed to use them. Saddam also violated the no fly zone and shot at American fighter jets. It was an act of war. The Iraq war was 100% justified, but not due to 9/11.

Forum List

Back