🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Combat Deaths In Afghanistan Highest in Years.

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....
so why didn’t the Hussein pull all troops out of both Afghanistan and Iraq? He had eight years.

Could it be that Dems are just as much in support of “warmongering” policies as GOP?
How many code pink protests happened when the Hussein called for regime change in Libya and Syria?
God was Libya one of the biggest God damned mistakes ever. Look at the place now. Sharia animals humping every camel possible.

It all was and continues to be a mistake. Why are we still doing it?
There are 2 huge horrible mistakes, we as a country have done.
1- We should have been picking our own God damned cotton!
2- Every war except WW2 only produced more disaster and blood imaginable. We still don't know why WW1 was even started. All it did was sow the seeds of resentment and the rise of Adolph.

Every regime change we initiate only brings one that is worse in the end. Including blood and expense.

Sure but why do we not demand that our leaders answer "why"?

Now this would apply to others also but why haven't we made Bush a dirty word for his failures?

I'mur own god damned selves going to throw a huge fly in our oil. We're losing as many Americans to drug od's in one year than all of Nam.

Our real enemies are within this country...our own god damned selves

I'mur own god damned selves going to throw a huge fly in our oil. We're losing as many Americans to drug od's in one year than all of Nam.

Our real enemies are within this country...our own god damned selves

We are using our troops to protect the poppy fields in Afghanistan.

There is a cease fire on the horizon in Afghanistan -- Iraqis are demanding our troops pull out of Iraq...the soil is ripe for Trump to bring our troops back home -- all he has to do is claim victory and each and every Trumper will be perfectly OK with it...

As for us progressives....we wanted out of Afghanistan years ago....and we never wanted in Iraq in the first place.....so its a win win....
so why didn’t the Hussein pull all troops out of both Afghanistan and Iraq? He had eight years.

Could it be that Dems are just as much in support of “warmongering” policies as GOP?
How many code pink protests happened when the Hussein called for regime change in Libya and Syria?
Easy, because he didn't have the will to....why?? Because he isn't a progressive....he is a centrist corporate Democrat carrying out the status quo and paying lip service to pulling out troops...sorta blows a hole thru that "Obama is a radical progressive muslim terrorist" bullshit yall been singing for years....

And when he did pull out troops from Iraq based on what Iraqis wanted -- dic suckers like you whined, just like you would have whined about him pulling troops out from Afghanistan...

Now...why weren't you demanding Obama bring home troops from Iraq and Afghanistan??

Why weren't you opposed to Bush going into Iraq??

and what has history shown us?? You dic suckers continue to be wrong about Iraq and Afghanistan -- only to pretend later that you were for getting out all along...

Stop projecting your dick sucking activities on others.

You’re argument is that the Hussein was a “centrist”. He was always a leftwing lunatic and still is.

And no, his foreign policy doesn’t “blow a hole” through the “he’s a Muslim” argument. His entire ME policy was all about destabilizing the ME to usher in the most radical Islamic terrorists: ISIS. Everything he did helped ISIS. He supported their overthrow of the Libyan government, when they never attacked us and weren’t radical compared to other ME governments. He supported “anti-Assad” terrorists, aka ISIS, in Syria to once again overthrow a moderate government that never attacked us. He also didn’t support the Ataturks when it came time for them to overthrow their radical leader, like the US had always done in the past. Now the Erdofag regime is more radicalized and has killed thousands of their own people, and we are stuck supporting the asshole because they are in NATO. So no, his foreign policy in the ME doesn’t clear his name, it only proves we were right about being suspicious of his motives. I often and correctly called him the de facto President of ISIS. His policies created the “refugee crisis” in Europe, which was the real goal of his policy and it was successful.

I wasn’t opposed to Bush going into Iraq because Iraq had been violating the terms of the no-fly zone for years, and we had every right to destroy them. I did however criticize his method and goals of the war. I knew there was never anyway the Iraqis would accept democracy because Islam isn’t compatible with Western democracy. He was also stupid to just let the Iraqis keep their oil and sell it to the Chinese, French, and Russians. We should had taken possession of all oil fields for ourselves to pay for war reparations. Nor should he had used troops to patrol and police Iraqi towns and people. They should had only been used to kill them and secure the strategic areas. I was critical of all these things during the war. I always said we should had just carpet bombed them into oblivion because the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

U.S. combat deaths in Afghanistan highest in years

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?
Obama pulled the troops out of Afghanistan

CHART: How The U.S. Troop Levels In Afghanistan Have Changed Under Obama

He promised to get us out. He failed. Like Trump he has no balls.
To his credit, he drastically cut the numbers. We don't have a combat role there.

U.S. Is Quietly Reducing Its Troop Force in Afghanistan

Why are we still getting our soldiers killed there? What's the end game? What are we supposedly fighting for? What do we win?

To his credit, he drastically cut the numbers. We don't have a combat role there.

We have no business having any role there.

It's always tragic to lose a member of the Military in combat but for some historic perspective we lost 6,000 Marines in a month, six months before the end of WW2 on a stinking island we could have bypassed. 128 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2019 and when President pulled Troops out of Syria the left went nuts. Trump is stuck with the war that Obama didn't want to fight for eight years and democrats use as a political tool..

What are we fighting for?
You could have asked that question any time during the last decade. It seems that we really aren't fighting. We are hunkered down trying to stay alive and save face while the President tries to figure a way out and democrats sit back and watch.

We have interests there. You're too dense to understand

Because he was a failure. But we will note, he did exactly what Trump is still doing.

Many are huge war mongers. This is the problem in this country. You going here. It's really sad. I do NOT support any of them. If something is wrong its wrong no matter who is doing it. Because Trump is the one now doing it you jump to the conclusion that I supported Obama doing it. You couldn't be further from the truth.

“Trump is one[a warmonger] now”.

Uh-huh, just like he was with North Korea, just like he was with China. Just like he was with Iran back when they were starting shit in the gulf with those ships. Just like when they said he was going to war with Syria. You retards have been claiming he was going to war before, and yet he never did.

He has proven to be the most patient and peaceful President since Reagan.

God was Libya one of the biggest God damned mistakes ever. Look at the place now. Sharia animals humping every camel possible.

It all was and continues to be a mistake. Why are we still doing it?
There are 2 huge horrible mistakes, we as a country have done.
1- We should have been picking our own God damned cotton!
2- Every war except WW2 only produced more disaster and blood imaginable. We still don't know why WW1 was even started. All it did was sow the seeds of resentment and the rise of Adolph.

Every regime change we initiate only brings one that is worse in the end. Including blood and expense.

Sure but why do we not demand that our leaders answer "why"?

Now this would apply to others also but why haven't we made Bush a dirty word for his failures?
Because politicians are immune from every mistake they make except by public opinion.

All they say is, "Uintended consequences. We tried. The middle class will pay for it. No problemo."

It's always tragic to lose a member of the Military in combat but for some historic perspective we lost 6,000 Marines in a month, six months before the end of WW2 on a stinking island we could have bypassed. 128 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2019 and when President pulled Troops out of Syria the left went nuts. Trump is stuck with the war that Obama didn't want to fight for eight years and democrats use as a political tool..

What are we fighting for?
You could have asked that question any time during the last decade. It seems that we really aren't fighting. We are hunkered down trying to stay alive and save face while the President tries to figure a way out and democrats sit back and watch.

I have been asking that question. I asked Obama supporters how they could continue to support the war monger. Most are no less a hypocrite than Trump supporters.

We have interests there. You're too dense to understand

Please, explain them.

Because he was a failure. But we will note, he did exactly what Trump is still doing.

Many are huge war mongers. This is the problem in this country. You going here. It's really sad. I do NOT support any of them. If something is wrong its wrong no matter who is doing it. Because Trump is the one now doing it you jump to the conclusion that I supported Obama doing it. You couldn't be further from the truth.

“Trump is one[a warmonger] now”.

Uh-huh, just like he was with North Korea, just like he was with China. Just like he was with Iran back when they were starting shit in the gulf with those ships. Just like when they said he was going to war with Syria. You retards have been claiming he was going to war before, and yet he never did.

He has proven to be the most patient and peaceful President since Reagan.

The Screeching Kettle: Trump has chosen to continue all 7 of the wars started under Bush and Obama

If you wanted out of Afghanistan so fucking bad why didn't Obummer get you out?

That's been answered. People need to read the thread before jumping in or stay out.

I did read the thread jackass. It was never answered because you don't want to admit Obummer was a war monger.

That's been answered. People need to read the thread before jumping in or stay out.

I did read the thread jackass. It was never answered because you don't want to admit Obummer was a war monger.

Obviously you can lead a jackass to water but you can make him drink.

I'll let you catch up to my other comments because I don't feel like repeating myself and making you morons look stupid....

Quote where you explained why Obama kept us in Iraq a war that liberals have been bitching about since it started.

No excuses, REASONS. Cough them up because I read this fucking thread twice and I see nothing but lame ass excuses and passing the buck when fucking stupid liberals won't admit the oreo loved war.

Obviously you can lead a jackass to water but you can make him drink.

I didn't think you could explain it. Fucking liberal shitheads. Why don't you go suck Obama's big black shlong you dick sucking fucking liberal. You might have to wait in line behind his husband Manchelle.

I'll let you catch up to my other comments because I don't feel like repeating myself and making you morons look stupid....

Quote where you explained why Obama kept us in Iraq a war that liberals have been bitching about since it started.

No excuses, REASONS. Cough them up because I read this fucking thread twice and I see nothing but lame ass excuses and passing the buck when fucking stupid liberals won't admit the oreo loved war.
I just told you why Obama kept us in Iraq....because he is an establishment politician carrying on with the status quo...and progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's middle eastern policy....progressives VEHEMENTLY disagreed with Obama's drone strike program....do you know why?? Because we disagreed with Bush's middle eastern policies....what part of this do you not understand??

You see, folks like me don't have to pretend history doesn't exist -- because we have been OPPOSED TO GOING INTO IRAQ from day one....can you say the same?? Nope..

Your stupid ass is on here asking me "why didn't Obama bring home the troops!!"

When your stupid ass should be asking yourself is "Why was your dumb ass against Obama pulling out of Iraq??"

Forum List

Back