U.S. cracks down on female teachers who sexually abuse students

Students can be willing all they want, but they cannot legally consent.

We had a teacher who was making lesbian advances to some of our high school girls. The school attorney and the District Attorney told me, as School Board President, that we did not have enough for a case.

We took other measures, and she resigned and gave up her teaching license.

Very, very wise of her.

Students can be willing all they want, but they cannot legally consent.

We had a teacher who was making lesbian advances to some of our high school girls. The school attorney and the District Attorney told me, as School Board President, that we did not have enough for a case.

We took other measures, and she resigned and gave up her teaching license.

Very, very wise of her.

"Other measures"? Like what

Effective measures. She was good looking in a bullish way. Last I heard (10 years ago) she was pole dancing in a lesbian bar. Appropriate.

Women are just as bad as men. They should be punished harshly for breaking the law.

Effective measures. She was good looking in a bullish way. Last I heard (10 years ago) she was pole dancing in a lesbian bar. Appropriate.

"Effective measures" like what? I think you are making this all up to support your position on this subject.

Think as you wish, Goddess. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

She was making better money in Houston and having much more fun at life and not having to look over her shoulder.

She came out far better than she deserved.

"Effective measures" like what? I think you are making this all up to support your position on this subject.

it's easy....they give the teacher a class she doesn't want to teach, or they move her classroom to one of the remote trailers outside, all kinds of ways to make a person quit....at least there were in the private sector....I have seen a handful of people ''pushed out''

it's easy....they give the teacher a class she doesn't want to teach, or they move her classroom to one of the remote trailers outside, all kinds of ways to make a person quit....at least there were in the private sector....I have seen a handful of people ''pushed out''

OK. This was a good result for her, better than she deserved. The issue over at Livingston High School, where the coaches were fucking the cheer leaders at the motels, plenty of booze and weed, ended up far worse. By the time it was at its height of angst, one of the dads was on the prowl with a machete and a blow torch; one of the coaches shot himself in head. Bad deal. Leave students alone, teachers: not hard to do.

Last edited:

OK.
things like what I mentioned have taken place at my sister's school and I don't think that is out of the ordinary because I have also seen it done in the private sector.

I have no idea what you guys did to get her to leave...but I'm glad she left the field.

Why do certain Americans have trouble following sensible rules? We are all subject to the law, and you would think common decency would be the guide for folks.

OK.
things like what I mentioned have taken place at my sister's school and I don't think that is out of the ordinary because I have also seen it done in the private sector.

I have no idea what you guys did to get her to leave...but I'm glad she left the field.
She left in good shape, which was a victory for her.

Often statutory rape laws make special mention of authority figures, regardless of age differences.

Forum List

Back