🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S.-Iran Deal....One More Time

This deal is a farce. I hope Congress goes through on its promise to override Obama. Because I sure as hell know Obama has zero idea what he's doing.

Fine play your fucking game that congress overrides veto and then the deal can be shoved up your collective right wing asses.....and you're right back where you first started....Then what, assholes????
Do you think Iran will cower because right wingers in congress veto the deal?

Want another war???? Go for it !!!

Wow. Angry nat is angry. Nat smash!

Anywho, for once, Congress is actually proving itself useful, I think it has gotten tired of being ignored and circumvented long enough.

Guess you missed your dear leaders speech today, he said Iran will never be more than 1 year from nuke and in the 13th through the 15th years the break out time will be near zero. And there is no reason to bomb their processing sites, all we need do is take out the power plants that service them. No power, no processing and no threat of contamination. We see them bringing in parts to build new power plants, we take them out, really not that hard or costly. All the while we increase sanctions and starve their economy until they agree to destroy all processing capabilities.

Write a nice letter to YOUR leader Netanyahu and tell him all about your plan......Israel wants to bomb....Go for it ..and see what happens next,

Now you're descending into hysterics. Facts are to liberals (like you) like a silver cross is to a vampire.

Precisely the kind of blame Obama hopes to lay at the feet of his successor. That is his whole strategy with the current farsical negotiations. I really don't know why everybody on the planet can't see it. Willing blindness is the only guess. Maybe cowardice.

Oh go fuck yourself, ".....maybe cowardice".....It doesn't take ANY courage to send someone else's kids to kill or die (your ilk should know that since you don;t have any conscience but you stull thump a bible...) Just ask Georgie boy if it take any courage to invade another country and watch 4000 caskets come home.

Go on bomb Iran and see what happens.....

This is a poor way to address the post I made in response to your O.P. Didn't you want a discussion on the issues you raised? You must agree with me, I assume you do so, because you have made no effort to address my points, like I did yours...I want to believe you agree with me...but I am harassed by doubts....because "Go Fuck Yourself" is not encouraging...yet neither is it an argument against the points I raised.

Its not whether you can cuss the messenger...anybody can do that and liberals do it almost exclusively on this board....its whether you can refute the message.

What will you do?

Guess you missed your dear leaders speech today, he said Iran will never be more than 1 year from nuke and in the 13th through the 15th years the break out time will be near zero. And there is no reason to bomb their processing sites, all we need do is take out the power plants that service them. No power, no processing and no threat of contamination. We see them bringing in parts to build new power plants, we take them out, really not that hard or costly. All the while we increase sanctions and starve their economy until they agree to destroy all processing capabilities.

Write a nice letter to YOUR leader Netanyahu and tell him all about your plan......Israel wants to bomb....Go for it ..and see what happens next,

Right, ignore what your dear leader said and make a mad dash for the ignorance, I should have expected nothing less.

Listen folks, I'm just tired of your right wing stupidity...ALL you've offered is to squash what YOUR president has tried to do and if it happens, you'll be right back where you started.......

Your loyalty to Israel is bullshit....you hate Obama and you think that war is just another video game.....

I'm just glad that your ilk will not see the inside of the WH for another decade, so that you'll have a hard time seeing yet another US war.

False alternative and analysis. Sanctions are what got Iran to the bargaining table in the first place. Increasing sanctions will destabilize its government. While we are at it, we should increase sanctions against Russia (and China if they continue to piss on us). Why kowtow to these regimes, Neville?

We shouldn't give in to them. We're just making it easier for them. Iranians and their leaders are still chanting 'death to America' and probably laughing at us, too. Some liberal reporter was claiming that they just chant death to America out of habit and that they don't really mean it. That's right, liberals, ignore it and all will be okay.

Obama was quite adamant back before the last election that Iran should not be allowed to have nukes and he claimed that the news reports saying there would be a problem were all false.

President Obama Once Answered a Debate Question About Nuclear Iran. Talk About a Contrast

Now he is saying that a future president will likely need to address the problem. Kicked the can down the road and kissed their ass while he was at it. I do not understand the left's love for these radicals. They side with the radical Muslims every fucking time.

Listen folks, I'm just tired of your right wing stupidity...ALL you've offered is to squash what YOUR president has tried to do and if it happens, you'll be right back where you started.......

Your loyalty to Israel is bullshit....you hate Obama and you think that war is just another video game.....

I'm just glad that your ilk will not see the inside of the WH for another decade, so that you'll have a hard time seeing yet another US war.

And I think you need to take a peek at history--it will tell you that it is best to stop fanaticism in the cradle, rather than after it has assembled the where-with-all to cause a world war.

Can you give sane people any reason to believe Iran is ever going to give up its quest for a nuclear bomb?

Is it wise to just stay safe in 2015, when anyone not willingly blind can see that 2018 or 2020 will likely bring Islamic Fanatic Iranian hegemony over the Middle East which controls most of the world's oil?

Do you have children and if so do you care what kind of world they will live in---do you actually believe this deal with Iran will stop them from having a nuclear bomb while you are still living...do you actually think mullahs won't use it, or regularly threaten to use it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back