U.S. Navy Sailor Gets 1-Year Sentence For Lesser Crime Than Hillary Clinton

Except in his case, there was actually a law in place that was broken :thup:
You mean like sending Top Secret information over an unsecured email server. I worked a couple years in that area while serving in the Army. I was an administrator for email servers in an Intelligence Brigade. If I had been as “extremely careless” as Clinton was I would have been busting big rocks into their smaller components for decades at Ft Leavenworth.

:lol:

There's nothing funnier to me than when people take legal arguments as "facts".

Is OJ innocent, too? His lawyers said so.
I refer you to my response to oldschools comment. I have experience in that area and know the correct way to handle classified material. Like any goverment employee security briefings are a constant you can bet that Hillary got hers the very first day. Mishandling that information has very serious consequences unless your a Clinton.

Really
Sailor goes to jail Clinton is the Democratic Party Presidential nominee. Rank has its privileges.

U.S. Navy Sailor Gets 1-Year Sentence For Lesser Crime Than Hillary Clinton While She Stays Free

Some day you might get something right. Today is not that day.
Really ? Care to tell me what I got wrong.
You got nothing wrong. NYcarbineer is a strident partisan who will spew out outrageous lies to help the Democratic party. He has absolutely no credibility on this forum.

You mean like sending Top Secret information over an unsecured email server. I worked a couple years in that area while serving in the Army. I was an administrator for email servers in an Intelligence Brigade. If I had been as “extremely careless” as Clinton was I would have been busting big rocks into their smaller components for decades at Ft Leavenworth.
What "top secret information" was sent over an unsecured email server?

I refer you to my response to oldschools comment. I have experience in that area and know the correct way to handle classified material. Like any goverment employee security briefings are a constant you can bet that Hillary got hers the very first day. Mishandling that information has very serious consequences unless your a Clinton.
So...if you are telling the truth, you would know the different degrees of classified information. Tell the class what they are.

Sailor goes to jail Clinton is the Democratic Party Presidential nominee. Rank has its privileges.

U.S. Navy Sailor Gets 1-Year Sentence For Lesser Crime Than Hillary Clinton While She Stays Free

Hillary is above the law, the sailor is not.

You have to understand, in this land our glorious rulers ARE the law. Hillary Clinton can be held to no law, she is far too important. Laws are there to keep the peasants obedient, not to obstruct our aristocracy in fleecing the sheep.

Really

Some day you might get something right. Today is not that day.
Really ? Care to tell me what I got wrong.
the navy kid, after he found out he was under investigation, destroyed his lap top, destroyed his memory card and destroyed a camera.

the navy kid, who took several pictures on the sub, took at least 6 pictures that were of marked classified areas of the nuclear sub....and a man working at a garbage dump who found his discarded phone, found the top secret pictures left on his phone, and thankfully, turned them in to Navy Authorities....which began the investigation in to him, and lead him to destroy all of those devices I mentioned above.

Hillary is "innocent" in the fact that the law does not apply to her. Yes, she broke dozens of laws, but since she is of the elite aristocracy, and hence not subject to the laws that govern commoners, it means she's "innocent."

There can be no guilt for our lofty party bosses.

I guarded ordinance during Vietnam. Which is no big deal. However, some of the ordinance were specials so I have to end the conversation there. Or 20 years and a 50k fine.

the navy kid, after he found out he was under investigation, destroyed his lap top, destroyed his memory card and destroyed a camera.

You mean he deleted 30,000 emails and reformatted the drives? :eek:

I mean, Hillary did that, but she is above the law.

the navy kid, who took several pictures on the sub, took at least 6 pictures that were of marked classified areas of the nuclear sub....and a man working at a garbage dump who found his discarded phone, found the top secret pictures left on his phone, and thankfully, turned them in to Navy Authorities....which began the investigation in to him, and lead him to destroy all of those devices I mentioned above.

Yeah, that borders on treason.

I mean, Hillary sent at least three emails marked classified on her open server, but she's above the law. This peasant isn't a party boss like Hillary, so PRISON for him. :thup:

Forum List

Back