U.S. Navy Sailor Gets 1-Year Sentence For Lesser Crime Than Hillary Clinton

:lol:

There's nothing funnier to me than when people take legal arguments as "facts".

Is OJ innocent, too? His lawyers said so.
I refer you to my response to oldschools comment. I have experience in that area and know the correct way to handle classified material. Like any goverment employee security briefings are a constant you can bet that Hillary got hers the very first day. Mishandling that information has very serious consequences unless your a Clinton.
So...if you are telling the truth, you would know the different degrees of classified information. Tell the class what they are.

:lol:

There's nothing funnier to me than when people take legal arguments as "facts".

Is OJ innocent, too? His lawyers said so.
I refer you to my response to oldschools comment. I have experience in that area and know the correct way to handle classified material. Like any goverment employee security briefings are a constant you can bet that Hillary got hers the very first day. Mishandling that information has very serious consequences unless your a Clinton.
So...if you are telling the truth, you would know the different degrees of classified information. Tell the class what they are.
Classified, Secret, and Top Secret. The Top Secret category has many different levels of access.

Forum List

Back