🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. news Hospital workers on front lines of coronavirus fight find their tires slashed

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
While I know we don't do things this way, in my opinion he should be removed from society. Mischief my ass

“We were shocked to hear of this incident, especially at this time when our employees are working tirelessly and courageously” in the pandemic, hospital officials said.
Image: Slash tires

In this image from video provided by News12 Hudson Valley, one of 22 vehicles with a flat tire is seen in the parking lot outside New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt, N.Y., on, April 11, 2020.News12 Hudson Valley / via AP

April 11, 2020, 12:51 PM PDT
By Nicole Acevedo

While many people around the country are applauding health care workers during the coronavirus pandemic, some employees of a hospital in New York state didn't feel the love Friday morning.

Staff at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt, a town in Westchester County, completed an overnight shift Friday morning to find their car tires had been slashed, authorities said.

The tires of 22 vehicles were found cut in the hospital's parking lot, and police have arrested a suspect in the incident.
New York State Police said in a statement they "received a complaint of criminal mischief" at around 7 a.m.
Authorities later arrested Daniel Hall, 29, for the crime.

Hall is at Westchester County Jail and faces charges of criminal mischief, auto stripping and possession of a controlled substance. Police said Hall had a small amount of phencyclidine (PCP) at the time of his arrest. He is due in court May 18.

The hospital told the The Journal News it would pay for the damages.

Before the tires were slashed, dozens of police officers and firefighters had gathered outside the hospital Thursday night to applaud the health care workers, the newspaper reported.

“We were shocked to hear of this incident, especially at this time when our employees are working tirelessly and courageously” through the pandemic, the hospital said in a statement, adding that it was focusing on "the beautiful tribute given by our first responders."

Image: Nicole Acevedo

Nicole Acevedo

Hospital workers on front lines of coronavirus fight find their tires slashed

While I know we don't do things this way, in my opinion he should be removed from society. Mischief my ass

“We were shocked to hear of this incident, especially at this time when our employees are working tirelessly and courageously” in the pandemic, hospital officials said.

In this image from video provided by News12 Hudson Valley, one of 22 vehicles with a flat tire is seen in the parking lot outside New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt, N.Y., on, April 11, 2020.News12 Hudson Valley / via AP

By Nicole Acevedo

While many people around the country are applauding health care workers during the coronavirus pandemic, some employees of a hospital in New York state didn't feel the love Friday morning.

Staff at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt, a town in Westchester County, completed an overnight shift Friday morning to find their car tires had been slashed, authorities said.

The tires of 22 vehicles were found cut in the hospital's parking lot, and police have arrested a suspect in the incident.
New York State Police said in a statement they "received a complaint of criminal mischief" at around 7 a.m.

Hall is at Westchester County Jail and faces charges of criminal mischief, auto stripping and possession of a controlled substance. Police said Hall had a small amount of phencyclidine (PCP) at the time of his arrest. He is due in court May 18.

Before the tires were slashed, dozens of police officers and firefighters had gathered outside the hospital Thursday night to applaud the health care workers, the newspaper reported.

“We were shocked to hear of this incident, especially at this time when our employees are working tirelessly and courageously” through the pandemic, the hospital said in a statement, adding that it was focusing on "the beautiful tribute given by our first responders."

Nicole Acevedo

Duplicate thread. The only question now is any question as to whether this idiot was another radical left wing tard or not! Was he black? White? And was it for retaliation or retribution?

By Nicole Acevedo

Nicole Acevedo

Duplicate thread. The only question now is any question as to whether this idiot was another radical left wing tard or not!

Dippy runs to another thread to flame his same lame partisan hack twist, whining "PLEASE let's pretend this has something to do with politics? PLEASE?"

You're pathetic, clownshoes.

Daniel Hall was on PCP. No picture of the vandal.

By Nicole Acevedo

Nicole Acevedo

Duplicate thread. The only question now is any question as to whether this idiot was another radical left wing tard or not! Was he black? White? And was it for retaliation or retribution?

And that kind of commentary is probably why there is thread in Badlands. She made no comment on political orientation which is irrelevant. Except to you.

And wth does race have to do with it. First statements from you, politics and race.

Good that he was caught. They should make him do community service dealing with Covid19.

This should not be the kind of world we live in. Death threats, vandals, attacks on houses of worship, attacks on medical facilities, attacks on the homeless, and it goes on and on. Where does this stop?

Disgusting whenever this kind of thing happens, but if this cretin knew it was a hospital worker, they should hang the bastard up by his fingernails !!!

By Nicole Acevedo

Nicole Acevedo

I'll agree with you about "removing from society" IF the guy targeted these workers because of the Virus crisis in any way.. They caught him. He's an addict with a criminal record, he needs medical treatment.. Possibly -- as an addict -- he hates medical workers.. Don't know..

Can't fix stupid -- but you can attempt to fix SOME of things wrong with guy...

Disgusting whenever this kind of thing happens, but if this cretin knew it was a hospital worker, they should hang the bastard up by his fingernails !!!
I saw in the evening news last night that the first responders had lined up to cheer & applaud the nurses and doctors going on shift last evening - they had the firetrucks there & everything.

So I've honestly wondered if it's someone who resents the love they're being shown however no one of sound mind living today can not know how important they are to all of us, so why target them except out of malice or spite? Or envy/hatred which still doesn't sense.

I saw in the evening news last night that the first responders had lined up to cheer & applaud the nurses and doctors going on shift last evening - they had the firetrucks there & everything.

So I've honestly wondered if it's someone who resents the love they're being shown however no one of sound mind living today can not know how important they are to all of us, so why target them except out of malice or spite? Or envy/hatred which still doesn't sense.
Good points.

By Nicole Acevedo

Nicole Acevedo

Duplicate thread. The only question now is any question as to whether this idiot was another radical left wing tard or not!

Dippy runs to another thread to flame his same lame partisan hack twist, whining "PLEASE let's pretend this has something to do with politics? PLEASE?"

You're pathetic, clownshoes.

It did happen in a Deep Blue county. Westchester County is the Clinton Family's turf nowadays.

Could this kind of crime have happened without Slick Willy's authorization?

The good thing is that only the tires are what the shots were taken at.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

I'd like to see some local tire dealer step up and donate new ones -- the best money can buy -- and then fine the guy for the full price of those tires to be reimbursed, however long it takes him to work it off.

I'd like to see some local tire dealer step up and donate new ones -- the best money can buy -- and then fine the guy for the full price of those tires to be reimbursed, however long it takes him to work it off.
That is a fantastic solution.

That is a fantastic solution.

That's with mounting, balancing AND a four-wheel alignment, plus a loaner car for the victims so they don't get interrupted.

Forum List

Back