U.S. Rep. Marries Same-Sex Partner!

22 years together, and many straight marriages don't even last two freaking years, yet somehow gay marriage is making a 'mockery' out of it?

22 years together, and many straight marriages don't even last two freaking years, yet somehow gay marriage is making a 'mockery' out of it?
Well you're right! And who was that Straight star that was married and lasted just 24 hours before getting a divorce?

Awesome!

One less Democrat who won't be having children!!! :badgrin:
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney is now a married man. The openly gay New York congressman wed his longtime partner, Randy Gene Florke, at the Church of St. Mary-in-the-Highlands in Cold Spring. Florke proposed in December after the youngest of their three children wrote to Santa wishing for her parents to be married.

From the link in the OP.

Why the hell are you posting a marriage in politics??? You're fucking annoying at best. They need to ban your ass for purposely spamming the forum.

Is he a democrat? We expect degeneracy from democrats. Not to say that a republican can't be degenerate. It's just expected from democrats.

The happy famly -

randy_florke_sean_maloney_children.jpg

Why the hell are you posting a marriage in politics??? You're fucking annoying at best. They need to ban your ass for purposely spamming the forum.
Oh, Big Woman! BIG Woman!! If you don't like Gay marriage get over it already because it's here and it's here To Stay! And your crude language speaks volumes about you sister.

they act like these politicians are royalty

no wonder they feel they CAN walk all over us, live like royalty on our DIME until they damn die in Congress and steal our money at their leisure

gee whiz

Really who care who gets married?

they aren't Princess Diana or anyone SPECIAL

Awesome!

One less Democrat who won't be having children!!! :badgrin:

:lol: Now that's funny! Did you not see the picture of him and his partner AND Children?!

Nah.

I tend not to click on links given by feckless, one-trick-pony trolls.

I have no doubt, however, that none of the children in the pic came from either his or his partner's womb. :badgrin:

I am so sick of hearing about the sexual proclivities of some humanoids...

who

gives

a f****

fig?

do not tell and do not fricking ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who

gives

a f****

fig?

they are special people...remember when they just wanted to be left alone and for others to stay our their bedrooms

NOW we get to live in their lives, bedrooms, and who knows what the hell is next

they can't be known as just people, they now have a title like they are Royalty.... you can't read about them unless you have this in the title.....
THE FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL blah blah blah blah...... and I guess we should all bow

who

gives

a f****

fig?

they are special people...remember when they just wanted to be left alone and for others to stay our their bedrooms

NOW we get to live in their lives, bedrooms, and who knows what the hell is next

they can't be known as just people, they now have a title like they are Royalty.... you can't read about them unless you have this in the title.....
THE FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL blah blah blah blah...... and I guess we should all bow

rep for you ,,,, in the open rep for ya! :eusa_clap::D

Forum List

Back