U.S. Rep. Marries Same-Sex Partner!

people can do what they want behind closed doors.

to rub it in our faces out in the open? no...nobody gives a f*** ...nobody ok?

Hurray, let's celebrate some degenerates, and act like they are a normal family by using the offspring of one of them!

The photo op makes it look like they are all nice, so that must mean all gay people are normal, nice people! Queers are never flamboyant and flaunting their disgusting lifestyle in front of everyone, no!

people can do what they want behind closed doors.

to rub it in our faces out in the open? no...nobody gives a f*** ...nobody ok?

its gotten just plain old ugly, then they wonder why more people aren't ACCEPTING of them

they bring that on all on their own...I pity people who feels they need to flaunt things in people faces and lives

You see, you can't voice your opinion on it without being accused of hate

ok everyone, just say whoopee and end it

Chelsea Clinton didn't even get this much attention but hey we just had to know about this and so what you don't knows these people

I mean after 22 years what's the big deal of getting married now

Last edited:
Wow. So much hate in here.
not hate fear.

oh year FEAR

what we fear is they assuming they are more special than any other citizen in this country

as for marriage, they don't care about that, they just want the PERKS that come with it

I hope they get all the misery that come with divorce too see how they liked all them perks then

You think that will be advertised here? damn I hope so

homosexual marriage has been voted on by the people even in California and it was voted DOWN....But it's that thing with how you all LOVE democracy UNTIL it goes against you...so all you have left is calling people hater and fearful....you're all pathetic

ain't ever going to be FORCED on people to accept what you people want to force on them...so stop being haters yourselves

Last edited:
they act like these politicians are royalty

no wonder they feel they CAN walk all over us, live like royalty on our DIME until they damn die in Congress and steal our money at their leisure

gee whiz

Really who care who gets married?

they aren't Princess Diana or anyone SPECIAL
gee whiz do you mean that self aggrandising cuckold diana (I swallow) spencer who had more pricks outside her marriage than a jar of cocktail cherries? if it is your foetid cavernous tooth-hole consumes all truth and reason.

Why the hell are you posting a marriage in politics??? You're fucking annoying at best. They need to ban your ass for purposely spamming the forum.
Oh, Big Woman! BIG Woman!! If you don't like Gay marriage get over it already because it's here and it's here To Stay! And your crude language speaks volumes about you sister.

She didn't say a thing about gay marriage. She like the rest of us is annoyed because you assholes feel the need to shove it everyone's face. We don't care. Go join your Vegan and gluten buddies and shut the hell up.

they act like these politicians are royalty

no wonder they feel they CAN walk all over us, live like royalty on our DIME until they damn die in Congress and steal our money at their leisure

gee whiz

Really who care who gets married?

they aren't Princess Diana or anyone SPECIAL
gee whiz do you mean that self aggrandising cuckold diana (I swallow) spencer who had more pricks outside her marriage than a jar of cocktail cherries? if it is your foetid cavernous tooth-hole consumes all truth and reason.

speak of who's the haters
you should think before you spew

Wow. So much hate in here.
not hate fear.

oh year FEAR

what we fear is they assuming they are more special than any other citizen in this country

as for marriage, they don't care about that, they just want the PERKS that come with it

I hope they get all the misery that come with divorce too see how they liked all them perks then

You think that will be advertised here? damn I hope so
who is we? or are you using the "royal we" you putrid goatish common-kissing toss-pot .

holy smokes
you all love people who defies others but when it come to a persons god given right to defy something they might not find normal but is willing to accept them as long as they keep their SEXUAL PREFERENCE in their bedrooms, like they ASKED everyone to give them, it's DAMN THOSE PEOPLE how DARE THEY

you keep on with all this, it's not helping you all ...then don't blame anyone but yourselves

carry on

I could give a shit less they got married, but I do want an update if they get divorced...should be juicy

Last edited:
Ok folks, we've become the National Enquire and now we will be updated on all your (what is it? 500 of these special people) elected idiots in congress who is engaged, shacking up, going to get married soon, backed out got cold feet, punched EACH either out at the altar, etc

get used to it

Last edited:
Am I the only one seeing [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] as a feeble old hag in her dressing gown with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth banging her cane on the kitchen table?

Why the hell are you posting a marriage in politics??? You're fucking annoying at best. They need to ban your ass for purposely spamming the forum.

The underlined: decause the Rep who got married is a politician and therefore news about said rep can definitely go into the politics forum.

So, it's not spam at all.

It IS news, it IS a current event, and it IS related to politics. Or are you gonna say that the Right has not obsessed over gay marriage over the last number of years? :lol:

And [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION] has the same right to post here as you do. If you don't like it, LadyGunSlinger, then tough fuck for you.

The bolded: you are not a mod, it's not your job to decide if something that someone writes is ban-worthy.

I really do enjoy laughing at those craaazy butthurt Righties who scream "liberty, liberty, liberty" and then turn around and want to restrict the liberties of others. Hypocrisy, your name is LadyGunSlinger!

Now, back to the actual OP itself:

U.S. Rep. Marries Same-Sex Partner!

Here is a pic of the Maloney family:

sean-patrick-maloney-family.jpg

And from the link he provided:

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney Marries Longtime Partner « CBS New York

Maloney is the state’s first openly gay member of Congress and one of two members of Congress married to a same-sex partner.

The 51-year-old Florke is a real estate and design executive at a New York City firm he founded in 1996.

The couple have been together 22 years and have three children ranging in age from 11 to 24.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Gov. Andrew Cuomo sent congratulations via Twitter.

The means that the Maloneys have been raising children for a good, long time, just like in any other family.

Forum List

Back