U.S. Senate Election Results Thread

same in the House

Republicans winning Senate...

so far my dears

This is fantastic.

When Ginsburg or Breyer dies (or maybe both), Trump has enough fat in the Senate to nominate a killer conservative.

Collins can vote no and it will make no difference.

The stupid Moon Bats went batshit crazy over Kavanaugh.

In the states where Trump won in 2016 the only Senator that held his seat was the one that voted for Kavanaugh.

We told you Moon Bats not to be assholes.

in my books

Republicans still looking good in Senate and House.

Clair McCaskill has been defeated so my job is complete.
Don't really care about the house so much as a divided government is less likely to pass legislation that fucks me over. Add to that Ginsberg is REALLY old so....yeah.....

Don't really care about the house so much as a divided government is less likely to pass legislation that fucks me over. Add to that Ginsberg is REALLY old so....yeah.....

So much for polls.... They had her winning right down to the last minute. Nelson too... They had him ahead ....polls are not to be trusted at all

Hawley defeated Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who was viewed as one of the most vulnerable incumbents up for reelection after President Trump won her state in 2016 by roughly 18 points. WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back