U.S. Taxpayers Paid For Natalia Veselnitskaya Travel Expenses

Keep dreaming.

You are just another one of Stalin's Butt Plugs trying to help The Left bring down America

He at least released them without a fuss. That indicates to be there really is nothing he has to really hide and will most likely become a "nothing burger'. Unlike some political figures who needed to wipe their "personal" servers and such.

I'll be more interested in finding out who was paying her bills.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Jr. was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Sure, like Daddy, he could have denied it, Tweeted "Who ya gonna believe, me or your own eyes?" and screamed "Fake News! Fake News" when factual evidence is produced, but Jr isn't Daddy Trump much less the POTUS. Jr is, however, smart enough to talk to his own lawyer(s). By offering the emails before having them subpoenaed, he can claim he's cooperating fully and plead nolo contendere if it goes to court. His lawyers can drag out the case for years until it's finally dropped and he stays free.

How so DW? Private citizens can talk to a private citizens anytime and ask them if they have any information on x.

Now you're going to declare, "Well yeah, but she is a Russian agent!" Well, no. The closest she ever came to being connected to the Russian government was that she used to be married to a former deputy transportation minister for Moscow. Man! Those are some deep ties aren't they!?

The Left's straw grasping has moved passed entertaining to tedious.

Not a lawyer, but this article raises some very interesting possibilities, all of which should be thoroughly investigated as part of "draining the swamp". OTOH like we've seen several times with the Clintons, there is a big difference between the "appearance of breaking the law" and having enough evidence to convict someone of breaking the law. ;)

Did Donald Trump Jr. break any laws by seeking damaging information from Russia on Hillary Clinton?
" Emails released by Donald Trump Jr. Tuesday show he was excited about the possibility of the Russian government providing him with damaging information about Hillary Clinton during last year's presidential campaign.

"If it's what you say I love it,” the president’s eldest son wrote to an intermediary eager to set up a meeting where Trump Jr. was promised information that would "incriminate" Clinton.
But is that evidence of any crime?

Here’s a look at some of the legal issues that could be in play, based on what we know now....."

Read Donald Trump Jr.'s emails seeking sensitive information about Hillary Clinton from Russia

Now that Donald Jr has provided hard evidence to the justice department, without having to be subpoenaed BTW, that someone who has possible Russian connections approached him in an pitiful attempt to involve him in some nefarious scheme of providing information about his fathers opposition to sway the election I agree....

Let's drain the swamp.

We'll start by finding out who exactly was paying her bills and go from there.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Keep dreaming.

You are just another one of Stalin's Butt Plugs trying to help The Left bring down America

He at least released them without a fuss. That indicates to be there really is nothing he has to really hide and will most likely become a "nothing burger'. Unlike some political figures who needed to wipe their "personal" servers and such.

*****SMILE*****

Jr. was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Sure, like Daddy, he could have denied it, Tweeted "Who ya gonna believe, me or your own eyes?" and screamed "Fake News! Fake News" when factual evidence is produced, but Jr isn't Daddy Trump much less the POTUS. Jr is, however, smart enough to talk to his own lawyer(s). By offering the emails before having them subpoenaed, he can claim he's cooperating fully and plead nolo contendere if it goes to court. His lawyers can drag out the case for years until it's finally dropped and he stays free.

How so DW? Private citizens can talk to a private citizens anytime and ask them if they have any information on x.

Now you're going to declare, "Well yeah, but she is a Russian agent!" Well, no. The closest she ever came to being connected to the Russian government was that she used to be married to a former deputy transportation minister for Moscow. Man! Those are some deep ties aren't they!?

Not a lawyer, but this article raises some very interesting possibilities, all of which should be thoroughly investigated as part of "draining the swamp". OTOH like we've seen several times with the Clintons, there is a big difference between the "appearance of breaking the law" and having enough evidence to convict someone of breaking the law. ;)

Did Donald Trump Jr. break any laws by seeking damaging information from Russia on Hillary Clinton?
" Emails released by Donald Trump Jr. Tuesday show he was excited about the possibility of the Russian government providing him with damaging information about Hillary Clinton during last year's presidential campaign.

"If it's what you say I love it,” the president’s eldest son wrote to an intermediary eager to set up a meeting where Trump Jr. was promised information that would "incriminate" Clinton.

Here’s a look at some of the legal issues that could be in play, based on what we know now....."

Read Donald Trump Jr.'s emails seeking sensitive information about Hillary Clinton from Russia

Now that Donald Jr has provided hard evidence to the justice department, without having to be subpoenaed BTW, that someone who has possible Russian connections approached him in an pitiful attempt to involve him in some nefarious scheme of providing information about his fathers opposition to sway the election I agree....

Let's drain the swamp.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

I have hopes that Trump is going to do the right thing.

That's more than either party has been willing to do for quite some time.

*****SMILE*****

You do realize your so called Russian Connections are actually Fusion GPS who she worked for and whom The DNC funds and pays to create fake scandals and opposition research for Hillary Clinton, and who produced The Fake Dossier Comey paid an Ex British Spy 30 Thousand for, and who sent Natalia V to Trump Tower and you also realize that The DNC met with Fusion GPS at the Ukranian Embassy and both of these events to discuss ways to Discredit The Trump Campaign and conspiring with Foreign countries to rig
An election is a Felony and the meetings took place before Fusion GPS did all of this For The Xlinton Campaign.

Surely you know Every accusation about "Russians" so far every one of them has lead back to The Democrat Party.

*****SMILE*****

Let's drain the swamp.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You do realize your so called Russian Connections are actually Fusion GPS who she worked for and whom The DNC funds and pays to create fake scandals and opposition research for Hillary Clinton, and who produced The Fake Dossier Comey paid an Ex British Spy 30 Thousand for, and who sent Natalia V to Trump Tower and you also realize that The DNC met with Fusion GPS at the Ukranian Embassy and both of these events to discuss ways to Discredit The Trump Campaign and conspiring with Foreign countries to rig
An election is a Felony and the meetings took place before Fusion GPS did all of this For The Xlinton Campaign.

Surely you know Every accusation about "Russians" so far every one of them has lead back to The Democrat Party.

*****SMILE*****

Let's drain the swamp.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

Then I don't see what your problem is with what I've posted.

Perhaps you should reread what I've posted and think about it.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 138452

Smell that progressive stench as they attempt to cover it up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

While I think Natalia is hot, she's obviously into more than trying to make money off of US adoptions of Russian kids. Donald Jr's emails are self-incriminating.

natalia-veselnitskaya-is-a-russian-lawyer-who-met-with-donald-trump-jr-photo-via-natalia-veselnitskaya-facebook_1433203.jpg

Oh, please! Have you gone stupid liberal too? (At least you aren't blind!:D)

Incriminating? I think you need to look up that word. You don't get it.

*****SMILE*****

I suggest looking up the word "speculation" also. Your vocabulary apparently sucks ass!

Why didn't Trump Jr. Just bleach his emails?...
It didn't work for Hillary, did it? The fact remains, everyone on that email chain...and whomever any of them forwarded a copy to....can use those emails to blackmail Jr.

Jr isn't fucking stupid and appeasing blackmailers is stupid. He saw what was happening and stopped it by revealing the emails. Sure, he'll take some heat for it, but nothing like he'd have faced if he gave into blackmail.

Blackmailing him for what? He already released the e-mails. Do you think anyone cares anymore?

How about you please try using a fact for once in your miserable existence? In case you get confused, here's an example for you to study.

"My eyes are blue. That is a fact. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that it is true, that my eyes are, in fact, blue."

I suggest applying those same standards to any of your so-called facts and you will find they fail the test every time.

U.S. Taxpayers Paid For Natalia Veselnitskaya Travel Expenses

I think I'm as far as legally possible from being a Trump and things Trump as it gets. Even so, in response to the OP-er's shared information, I have only the following response: whatever....is there something of substance you care to discuss in this thread?

Oh, please! Have you gone stupid liberal too?....
...Your vocabulary apparently sucks ass!
...How about you please try using a fact for once in your miserable existence?....
"Who pissed in your cornflakes?" LOL

Once again, you are free to believe any fantasy you desire. The fact remains the Russians approached Jr. and he accepted. He provided evidence of this contact and his acceptance. He also freely stated he went, but it wasn't the meeting he'd been promised. I'm content to let Mueller take it from here.

...How about you please try using a fact for once in your miserable existence?....

Once again, you are free to believe any fantasy you desire. The fact remains the Russians approached Jr. and he accepted. He provided evidence of this contact and his acceptance. He also freely stated he went, but it wasn't the meeting he'd been promised. I'm content to let Mueller take it from here.

No, "the Russians" did not approach him. "A Russian" met with him and nothing came of it.

Your facts are hopelessly in error again! That is why you keep embarrassing yourself!

No, "the Russians" did not approach him. "A Russian" met with him and nothing came of it.

Your facts are hopelessly in error again! That is why you keep embarrassing yourself!
Let's see how that plays out in Congress and the FBI. You don't want to get caught assuming again, do you?

Forum List

Back