U2: Best of What They've Got

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
In this thread, I could give a shit about what Bono is attempting to preach from his hollow castle... I'll just say that if he thinks his early work isn't good, I'll flick him off and say it there were moments when it was very good, and you're political bullshit is getting in the way of.... well, F this.. let's get to the music.

If I had a gun to my head, and someone said "List the top 5 U2 songs of all time"... here it is:
1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
2. Mysterious Ways
3. With or Without You
4. Elevation
5. Vertigo

In this thread, I could give a shit about what Bono is attempting to preach from his hollow castle... I'll just say that if he thinks his early work isn't good, I'll flick him off and say it there were moments when it was very good, and you're political bullshit is getting in the way of.... well, F this.. let's get to the music.

If I had a gun to my head, and someone said "List the top 5 U2 songs of all time"... here it is:
1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
2. Mysterious Ways
3. With or Without You
4. Elevation
5. Vertigo
I Will Follow
Seconds
Numb
The Unforgettable Fire
(Until) The End of The World

There's more. But those are off the top of my head.

I saw U2 in a club in San Francisco that held only a couple hundred people and I was only a few feet from the stage. It was their first American tour and few people had heard of them yet. Adam Clayton looked like he was still a teenager and the whole band was still young.

They put on a great show.

Forum List

Back