U2 cancels concert due to lack of police protection

Let's see, it's U2 and it's in St Louis so I wouldn't drive that far to see them anyway besides I never really liked U2 all that much so even if they were here in town I wouldn't bother. Yup, as I thought, it has no impact on me whatsoever..........

Can't blame them.

I don't do crowd scenes, myself. Nothing is worth the hassle.

Typical libs...afraid of the same 'people' they berate others for having a negative opinion about. Don't worry Bono...black folks dont know WTF you are anyway.

U2 Cancels Concert Due to Lack of Police Protection

Looters vandalizing the city AND costing them revenue all for a heroin dealing thug.

Progressive logic in action.

A 'thug' shot five times after a high speed chase that could have killed others; was a drug bust worth what the police, i.e., Stockley, not his partner, did? The Judge let him off, but the video raises questions, which can only BE resolved by an impartial fact finder. I accept the Judge's rulling, the racists are cheering.

Looters vandalizing the city AND costing them revenue all for a heroin dealing thug.

A 'thug' shot five times after a high speed chase that could have killed others; was a drug bust worth what the police, i.e., Stockley, not his partner, did? The Judge let him off, but the video raises questions, which can only BE resolved by an impartial fact finder. I accept the Judge's rulling, the racists are cheering.
Yeah...I can't muster up any tears for a heroin dealer that rammed 2 police cars and led cops on a high speed chase...that ended in his death.

Nope.

Yeah...I can't muster up any tears for a heroin dealer that rammed 2 police cars and led cops on a high speed chase...that ended in his death.

Nope.

He had kids, but could have been Mother Terersa, and you would cheer the death, if a law enforcement officer was responsible.

Nope.

He had kids, but could have been Mother Terersa, and you would cheer the death, if a law enforcement officer was responsible.

Only he wasn't Mother Theresa and
He shouldn't have been a drug dealer. And he shouldn't have rammed cop cars and lead officers on a high speed chase.

All of which had he not done... he would still be alive today.

Heroin is an epidemic problem, hard to shed any tears for someone contributing to it by profiting from it death

Only he wasn't Mother Theresa and
He shouldn't have been a drug dealer. And he shouldn't have rammed cop cars and lead officers on a high speed chase.

All of which had he not done... he would still be alive today.
B ut...but, he was turning his life around..

How else was he 'posed to get money for school...?

It's whitey's fault...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back