Uber Eats Discriminating Against White Business Owners

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
A few days ago, Uber Eats came out with 2 new racist policies, both discriminating against white-owned businesses. It will make changes to its ride-hailing app, and Uber Eats delivery service, to support black-owned businesses. This isn't being done for white-owned businesses, and is therefore unfair to them.

1. CEO Dara Khosrowshahi said Uber Eats will promote black-owned restaurants on its app, and

2. will not charge delivery fees to those black-owned restaurants “for the remainder of the year.”

Uber will also offer discounted rides to black-owned small businesses “who have been hit hard by COVID-19,”

Got all that ? OK. Get ready now for the big liberal, airhead hypocrisy. >>> Khosrowshahi also pledged that Uber will continue to crack down on discrimination, harassment and racism on its platform, and will hold its users accountable “to these standards of basic respect and human decency.”

Pheeeew!! Liberals don't know how unhinged they are. They really don't.

1591841970577.png

I go get my own eats. And from now on I will have guests who fly into DFW take a taxi at my expense to and from the airport. Screw Uber.

Forum List

Back