UC Berkeley prepared for chaos ahead of conservative speaker tonight

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UC Berkeley Prepared For Chaos Ahead of Conservative Speaker Tonight

The University of California, Berkeley has ramped up security as it braces to host conservative commentator Ben Shapiro Thursday night, the latest polarizing figure to raise concerns of violence on the famously liberal campus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should go over like a lead balloon.

If you travel somewhere for no other reason that to insult and belittle the people that live there and their beliefs, you probably shouldn't be surprised to find protesters.

UC Berkeley Prepared For Chaos Ahead of Conservative Speaker Tonight

The University of California, Berkeley has ramped up security as it braces to host conservative commentator Ben Shapiro Thursday night, the latest polarizing figure to raise concerns of violence on the famously liberal campus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should go over like a lead balloon.

WHAT A FARCE THE LEFT IS. Chaos because Ben Shapiro is going to talk? What will he do, prompt the audience to THINK by challenging their entrenched ideology with FACTS?

WHAT AN INDEFENSIBLE SHAM THE LEFT IS. I will welcome anyone to challenge my ideas! I will either succeed in defending them or not! I welcome the challenge! If my ideas are true, they will hold up under the scrutiny, if they don't, then I LEARNED something and will welcome the new information and revised ideology. Having done that repeatedly over the years, I have HIGH CONFIDENCE in my well-tested positions!

BUT THE LIBS HAVE NO SUCH CONFIDENCE IN THEIRS! None of the chaos will come from Ben, it will ALL come from the fragility of the Snowflake Libs because they are not accustomed to DEFENDING their ideas on the facts, and so always attack the messenger ad hominem. They are such poor debaters that they cannot even understand what facts are! They will attack Ben himself under the call of countless derogatory names and THOSE will become their "facts." LIKE THE LITTLE PETULANT CHILDREN THEY ARE, they will shout him down, cut him off, violently protest, threaten him, not let him speak, not because he is wrong, but because liberals are violently in fear of any challenge to their values that they know would fall apart under the bright light of closer examination. The Left is synonymous with HATE, FEAR, and VIOLENCE. They are our Domestic ISIS.

Chaos because Ben Shapiro is going to talk? What will he do, prompt the audience to THINK by challenging their entrenched ideology with FACTS?

Lol no. He'll just re-affirm that alt-right audience's beliefs, like a Priest speaking to his congregation. They've heard what he has to say a million times. And they'll revel that they're insulting their hosts and their hosts' beliefs while they're doing it.

• Banned
It would be funny if the cops actually shot at them ( ANTIFA) this time, but doubtful since they are told to stand down ordered by Soros and his pricks.

Forum List

Back