Ufos are real

Amazing that there has never been a single "person" sighting or a single message .
Very shy these mind aliens.

Amazing that there has never been a single "person" sighting or a single message .
Very shy these mind aliens.

What about Yidnar.....they could be hiding in plain sight. He could be a freakin genius that has mastered intergalactic travel in multi-dimentional spacetime....

Maybe not.

Last edited:
until you have seen something first hand that is completely unexplainable I can understand why you would say no such thing exissts

I saw something decades ago.

there were others who saw it too.

three decades later we still do not have the technonolgy to perform the manuvers I saw take place wtih my own eyes.

UFO

dont forget what it means.

Unidentified flying object.

I dont know what it was but it was obviously a craft and had lights on it.

three decades later we still do not have the technonolgy to perform the manuvers I saw take place wtih my own eyes.

UFO

You went to Bubbas?
Can't quite make out the specific model and year...so they are definately unidentified;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0tYIQNu4c]Redneck Fun at Bubba's - YouTube[/ame]

TM, I also agree there's more out there than we know or are willing to admit.
I've never seen one, but a friend of mine and his wife have, and they're no liars.
The story they told me left no doubt in my mind. In fact that same night, several people reported the siting 100 miles north in Spokane, and was written about in the Spokesman Review a few days later.

When is this years USMB field trip to Area 51?

I need to mark my calendar.

Last edited:
Driving down the interstate last year, car next to us started honking. Looked over and the people in the next car were trying to get our attention and were pointing up in the air.

Wife and I both looked up at something that looked like the classic triangular shaped UFO. The most amazing thing I ever saw! Thought I was in an episode of the X-Files. Seemed to just hang in the air.

Must have watched for 15 to 20 seconds when we saw it turn and become just another freakin airliner. The angle, perhaps the way the sun was shining on it made the dang thing look like a UFO.

Still one of the strangest things I've seen. DAMN YOU DELTA!

The truth IS out there.

Last edited:

UFO

Ya kinda hafta wonder why they would bother putting lights on them. I mean, if they can travel light years to get here, would they really bother to put lights on their ships and would they just buzz us and go home? Would we? I mean, c'mon dude ... snap out of it.

say it wrote: Ya kinda hafta wonder why they would bother putting lights on them.

For their home landing field...

... same reason we have lights on our aircraft...

... even the space shuttle had landing and running lights.
:cool:

Forum List

Back