Uh oh Hillary...this ain't good...

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

I'm sure the liberal media will ignore this and focus on the BS story about Trump kicking a crying baby out of a rally...Jesus Martinez Arguello Christ are liberals that fucking dumb???

Ahhhhh, the sweet smell of Right Wing desperation. Love it!

Typical liberal deflection. I suppose you think that is a non story, because that is what you were told by your Shepard. "Dear sheeple: no story here. Please focus on anything but this, and it will go away." Pathetic . At least Trump supporters know he is a tool. Every single Hillary supporter in complete denial.

I'm sure the liberal media will ignore this and focus on the BS story about Trump kicking a crying baby out of a rally...Jesus Martinez Arguello Christ are liberals that fucking dumb???

Yeah nobody takes Cotton the traitor seriously
...and no one takes a loopy kunt seriously

Typical liberal deflection. I suppose you think that is a non story, because that is what you were told by your Shepard. "Dear sheeple: no story here. Please focus on anything but this, and it will go away." Pathetic . At least Trump supporters know he is a tool. Every single Hillary supporter in complete denial.
Kinda like this non story....
Breaking News: The parents of Benghazi terror attack victims Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods are suing Hillary Clinton.

The plaintiffs say Clinton's negligence was directly responsible for Smith and Woods' deaths. More: Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defamation | Fox News

He is better than hillary the crook.

Ya like he was a secret. :lol: Nigga...pulleeezzz!!!! They had public new conferences about the dude and his situation. Emails were not his death. He missed his son. He should have known when he came here he had to stay.

Ya like he was a secret. :lol: Nigga...pulleeezzz!!!! They had public new conferences about the dude and his situation. Emails were not his death. He missed his son. He should have known when he came here he had to stay.
Amiri went back to Iran in 2010 where he was treated like a hero. When Hiliary's E-mail was released he was branded a traitor and hung. Get facts before you post.

...and no one takes a loopy kunt seriously
^Ironic

What a total shame. Wonder how many people have to die?

I think I'll start referring to you RWNJ's who swallow this blatant propaganda as Klingons.

I think I'll start referring to you RWNJ's who swallow this blatant propaganda as Klingons.
0cd3cb827dc5be70136ffc4fa7a3c87de344dcd0ef3db74d69d41a9dd373d326_1.jpg

7 and a half year in and what? No new gun control on the federal level. When is he going to come and take your fucking guns away? When?

7 and a half year in and what? No new gun control on the federal level. When is he going to come and take your fucking guns away? When?

It's because he can't, not that he doesn't want too... You actually trust a career politician? LOL
3a4bb33697cc5b876b50240136ca5dba.jpg

Last edited:

That there is funny.
You better have someone remove all sharp objects from you home asshole.
The Hillary train done lost a wheel.

Forum List

Back