Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

Obama was far more anti-gun than Trump would ever dream of being, despite coming from a more gun friendly state in Illinois.

The state of Illinois and the city of Chicago are like different countries. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama came from Chicago. If he had the power, President Obama would have ordered the confiscation of all guns in America.
New York State is just as bad as Chicago though.

I disagree. Upstate New York and the city of New York are like two different countries as well.

Obama was far more anti-gun than Trump would ever dream of being, despite coming from a more gun friendly state in Illinois.

The state of Illinois and the city of Chicago are like different countries. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama came from Chicago. If he had the power, President Obama would have ordered the confiscation of all guns in America.

I disagree. Upstate New York and the city of New York are like two different countries as well.
Upstate New York is a tiny portion of the state.

It’s just like when Republicans thought Democrat control was limited in California to a few big cities, it wasn’t. Orange County easily got overwhelmed because it is a tiny minority of the state.

Upstate New York is a tiny portion of the state.

It’s just like when Republicans thought Democrat control was limited in California to a few big cities, it wasn’t. Orange County easily got overwhelmed because it is a tiny minority of the state.

Upstate New York has really been suffering, especially along the Pennsylvania border. The Northernmost areas of PA are recovering due to the prevalence of Fracking, but those in NY, are basically screwed. NY state government doesn't approve of fracking.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
A right wing version of Ralph Nader? Stay tuned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

Might as well, he could probably use the $18.95 he gets in contributions.

He'd be the perfect candidate for the Koch brothers, after all, they are true Libertarians. I think you need to move your decimal point over..

Last edited:
Well, a lot of Republicans put money on Amash to represent them. People better think twice before supporting Amash. What if he flip-flops on people who backed him again? Yet, there he sat all those three years, believing every false narrative he heard on President Trump while honest people were trying to get to the bottom of the poisoned well of lies and breaking of every law to beat up on Donald Trump, not to mention the "insurance policy" trash that the Steel Dossier was. What a waste of George Soros' plenteous money shoveled into leftist money accounts, with the weaponized flaw that caused Democrats to break the commandment not to bear false witness.
You know nothing about him. I live in his district. I knew him when he was a state congressman. I helped his campaigns. He is the real deal. He is a real Constitutionalist. I thought cons liked Constitutionalists. His voting record is excellent. He is one of a select few in Congress who is truly anti-war and anti big government. He is not controlled or owned by the establishment.

Are Rs so stupid as to throw Amash under the bus, merely because he calls for impeachment? Are they that closed minded?
Gipper, get a grip. HE QUIT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. We did not quit him. He made a choice. We have proof the President was innocent of all the lies, innuendos, and dirty tricks the LEADERSHIP of the Democrats foisted on not just Republicans whom they hate for irrational reasons, they play like our honest folks are bad to the bone. President Trump makes hard calls. That is over the top for many people. Then he takes that decision he made and tries to make good of what turned out bad. I'm pretty sure Mr. Amash was fooled by all the treachery from not just the new Democrat Majority Congress. And that's why he quit our party. When the truth comes out about all the garbage load the Democrats are thinking about trashing President Trump some more with, Mr. Amash may have a coulda woulda shoulda moment. (or not). All I know is that he is out by his own choice.

My prayer tonight will focus on God's helping us cope with the lies developed in the spin room of Obama will be exposed so that the American people will realize what has gone down here. Mr. Amash is a casualty of his own decision. We wish him well, but right now, he is not seeing the truth. He has been deceived by master manipulators and obfuscators of the truth. The truth needs no manipulations to darken it. Truth is what it is.

Praying for the nation tonight. May we live in the light, and be blessed by God not to fail those who work hard that right is done. Good night. :sleep:
The R party sucks. We all should quit it. Amash is clearly unlike most congress critters. He was brave enough to stick his neck out and now you want his head. It’s sad really.

Amash is the new Ross Perot.

but this could be a good thing. my dream is a 4 way race. Trump/Biden/Amash/Schultz or Trump/Biden/Amash/Bernie

At least Amash has a very healthy respect for The US Constitution.

Trump on the other hand has no fucking idea what the fuck The US Constitution is, other than a piece of toilet tissue that he wipes his BigMac ass with.
Every lawyer who appears before the US Supreme Court apparently needs to learn the constitution from the 9 lawyers presiding over the court who can’t agree with each other.
Thanks to Bill and Hill Clinton their boy Obama, and others, there are some holdouts on legislating from the bench members on the Supreme court who are party-faithful more than Constitution-faithful. Only they know who they are in the dark places where American hearts once were. We only know from the way they vote on cases that involve the Constitution, and likely from our own prejudices if any.

Well I can see why the Trump worshipers hate the man. He is a small government conservative, the opposite of everything they stand for

No one likes to be reminded of their hypocrisy and failure.
So can we conclude conservatives don’t really want small government, they just like to TALK about it when a D is in office?

Reagan spoke repeatedly about limited government, but exploded the national debt. The two dumbass Bush’s did the same. Now Donnie is doing it. Yet, somehow conservatives think the R Party is different from the D party. Weird.

Well I can see why the Trump worshipers hate the man. He is a small government conservative, the opposite of everything they stand for

So can we conclude conservatives don’t really want small government, they just like to TALK about it when a D is in office?

Reagan spoke repeatedly about limited government, but exploded the national debt. The two dumbass Bush’s did the same. Now Donnie is doing it. Yet, somehow conservatives think the R Party is different from the D party. Weird.

Fiscal conservativism is nothing less than campaign rhetoric. Deficit hawks find their wings clipped when they win elections.

That's certainly been my experience with Republicans.

I would love to see Amash debate The Don.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

I would love to see him get the nod from the Libertarian Party.

The Libertarian Party is a joke and a big waste of time and resources...Everybody sane knows this.
The Party is a novelty, it only exists to fill a void for megalomaniacs and ignorant fools who like to use fun words like “sheep”.......why not run Hulk Hogan for fun?

The Libertarian Party is a joke and a big waste of time and resources...Everybody sane knows this.
The Party is a novelty, it only exists to fill a void for megalomaniacs and ignorant fools who like to use fun words like “sheep”.......why not run Hulk Hogan for fun?

Such a shock coming from a slave to the Repubs like you...who would have thought that someone who puts party before country would feel this way....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Such a shock coming from a slave to the Repubs like you...who would have thought that someone who puts party before country would feel this way....

“Slave”...because you say so?
I vote the lesser of two evils just like anybody sane should do.
Trust me bud, I totally get it...you’re “building a party”....that’s sounds so cool and noble...and you just might get there in the next century.

Trust me bud, I totally get it...you’re “building a party”....that’s sounds so cool and noble...and you just might get there in the next century.
Every Libertarian yearns for a plantation of slaves.

And yet my vote for the Libertarian had the exact same impact on the election as yours for the “lesser of two evils” did.

And yet my vote for the Libertarian had the exact same impact on the election as yours for the “lesser of two evils” did.

That’s definitely your spin...How many counties did your guy win? What about this “popular” vote you LefTards and kinda LefTards keep talking about?

Forum List

Back