Uh oh. Justin Amash might run for President. Good news for Democrats

I would love to see Amash debate The Don.

I would love to see him get the nod from the Libertarian Party.

The Libertarian Party is a joke and a big waste of time and resources...Everybody sane knows this.
The Party is a novelty, it only exists to fill a void for megalomaniacs and ignorant fools who like to use fun words like “sheep”.......why not run Hulk Hogan for fun?

Such a shock coming from a slave to the Repubs like you...who would have thought that someone who puts party before country would feel this way....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“Slave”...because you say so?
I vote the lesser of two evils just like anybody sane should do.
Trust me bud, I totally get it...you’re “building a party”....that’s sounds so cool and noble...and you just might get there in the next century.

And yet my vote for the Libertarian had the exact same impact on the election as yours for the “lesser of two evils” did.

That’s definitely your spin...How many counties did your guy win? What about this “popular” vote you LefTards and kinda LefTards keep talking about?

That is the reality of it. You live in a winner take all state, you voted for the loser in that state thus your vote counted for nothing.

Ironically in my state a vote for Trump or Johnson both had the same impact on the election.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
A right wing version of Ralph Nader? Stay tuned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

The Libertarian Party is a joke and a big waste of time and resources...Everybody sane knows this.
The Party is a novelty, it only exists to fill a void for megalomaniacs and ignorant fools who like to use fun words like “sheep”.......why not run Hulk Hogan for fun?

Such a shock coming from a slave to the Repubs like you...who would have thought that someone who puts party before country would feel this way....

Trust me bud, I totally get it...you’re “building a party”....that’s sounds so cool and noble...and you just might get there in the next century.
Every Libertarian yearns for a plantation of slaves.

We're the only party fighting against slavery. The rest of you are willing subscribers.

We're the only party fighting against slavery. The rest of you are willing subscribers.
I actually know Libertarians...biggest freaking egos under the sun.
They look down on everyone else and half of them have been in jail.
Libertarians believe they are exempt from societies rules.
Except for you, of course.

Conservative libertarian Justin Amash could attract conservative libertarians away from Donald Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...be1314-a0c0-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html

The thing is many R nominees for potus were NOT the lesser of two evils. W and his CIA lying poppy can hardly be considered the lesser of two evils. McCain the warmonger and the Wall Street asshole Romney can’t be considered lesser either.

I do think Donnie was lesser, but that is easy considering how awful SHE is.

Clearly you don’t know libertarians.

Clearly you don’t know libertarians.
Clearly, not all Libertarians are the same.
It’s just like me stating that a Liberal is just like a Blue Dog Democrat; they all say they’re Democrats.

Anyone who thinks the two party duopoly is okay, isn’t thinking.

You are so stupid. Libertarians are all about personal liberty that does not infringe on the liberty of others...yet you think we would support slavery.

No wonder you lost your IT job, you are brain dead.

You are so stupid. Libertarians are all about personal liberty that does not infringe on the liberty of others...yet you think we would support slavery.

Does not infringe on the liberty of others? WTF, how do you expect to get all that free shit? That's not infringing?

Does not infringe on the liberty of others? WTF, how do you expect to get all that free shit? That's not infringing?

Libertarians do not believe in free shit from the government, we leave that to liberals like you.

Libertarians do not believe in free shit from the government, we leave that to liberals like you.

I see, must be just the loser candidates you have that believe in the free shit.

I see, must be just the loser candidates you have that believe in the free shit.

Feel free to find a Libertarian candidate offering free shit.

It is you that loves your free shit, which is evidence of your approval of the 2 trillion dollars plus Trump has added to the debt.

Not unless people wise up. Your posts don't give me hope.

Huh? What are you even talking about? Do know anything about Libertarians?

Huh? What are you even talking about? Do know anything about Libertarians?

All he knows is that (R) is good and everything else is bad. He is not one of the brighter bulbs on the broad

You're making a complete ass of yourself here. Libertarians are more consistently opposed to "free shit" than any other party. Do some reading before you spout off on things you know nothing about.

Feel free to find a Libertarian candidate offering free shit.

It is you that loves your free shit, which is evidence of your approval of the 2 trillion dollars plus Trump has added to the debt.

Gee, find a libertarian candidate that has a snowballs chance in hell.

Forum List

Back